Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) (73631 Views)

ATM Scam: New Technique Used By Fraudsters To Get Victims Card Details (VIDEO) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Breakingfamous: 2:17am On Aug 17, 2019
A footage showing an ATM scam shared online has gone viral and many are still sharing it to educate and inform their people so as not to fall for such ATM scam.

APC UK also shared the video and many have expressed shock after watching it.

This is for those that allow people to come near them at the point of transactions at the ATM and to those that allow people to assist them at the ATM.

The video shows the moment an ATM Scammer, pretending to be making a transaction, did his thing and a lady came, he gave way for her to use the ATM.

He later assisted her and exchanged ATM card.

Watch the videos after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-atm-scam-caught-on-camera-dont.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Breakingfamous: 2:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 2:24am On Aug 17, 2019
My dad once told me that my son go to school so that you won’t be deprived of so many things ,now I understand better ,why in the world do I need someone to to assist me with ATM transactions,I’m not the smartest dude in the world but a bit of illiteracy will make you fall for this ...

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2019
I think to reduce this its better the bank staffs assist than just any body cos we'll definitely need help at some point

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by landforeast(m): 4:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Some of this security attached to the banks don't know their job. It isbtheit job to offer that help not a customer. Be once you a not among people that will give them money they will throw their face to the good wall. Banks should lookninto this because we still have many Illiterate and unexposed people in Nigeria whonare falling victim of such scam on daily basics.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2019
It still beats my thought how you wake up in the morning, and your daily hustle is scam.

How do this guys close their eyes, and sleep

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by eleojo23: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2019
DAutoDiagnosis:
It still beats my thought how you wake up in the morning, and your daily hustle is scam.

How do this guys close their eyes, and sleep

I wonder the same o

Some people are just wicked.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2019
chiommy123:
I think to reduce this its better the bank staffs assist than just any body cos we'll definitely need help at some point
Most of those security personnel will ask you for money after they assist you.

4 Likes

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by whatmoreng: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Am surprised that APC UK Twitter is posting interesting and meaningful stuffs.
After all said n done. this is the exact scam APC government has subjected us to.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Bank's security personnel is there to help you.

1 Like

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2019
ManTiger:
Watch him carefully.

I should feel some compassion for the victim, right? But watching this, I feel anger instead.
I'm angry with her...I mean, how could you just relax and allow a total stranger to take charge of the transaction you were trying to do in a public space? All this, without you asking for his help, especially with something sensitive as finance and personal details?

See, those crooks assess your appearance before they decide to make a move or not. She looked like a bimbo. Easy prey!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by starbuck(f): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2019
I can never fall for this scam undecided undecided... The Igbo blood in me no dey allow me joke with money matters

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by femi4: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2019
chiommy123:
What about the machines at eateries, filling stations etc? Who will assist the person there? The best option is to get literate or go with a trustworthy person

6 Likes

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by itswell2019: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Ladies and their entitlement mentality..... No free lunch tongue.......you have to pay grin......and she payed angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by kereman1: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
A very humble man. A caring President
He even picks his teeth himself.
Who doesn't love this man?

14 Likes

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by opalu: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Bad
Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by helinues: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
Ok
Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019
This is 2019. Why shouldnt anyone know how to use the MACHINE YET?

Why collect the card if you can't use the ATM?

Nawa for some Nigerians!

Modified: the lady in the video even looks so young - should be under 25 at most. How could she have given her card to a TOTAL STRANGER Or even allowed a stranger use the machine for her? I don't know what to call this.

5 Likes

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
landforeast:
Some of this security attached to the banks don't know their job. It isbtheit job to offer that help not a customer. Be once you a not among people that will give them money they will throw their face to the good wall. Banks should lookninto this because we still have many Illiterate and unexposed people in Nigeria whonare falling victim of such scam on daily basics.

the security of banks are poorly paid third party contract staff.
as far as i am concerned, hey are in on most of these scams

1 Like

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by AntiWailer: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Why will u give Ur card to anybody ?
Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Na wa.
Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by Akuchaser: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
which bank be that
Re: ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.