Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion (2241 Views)

"My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
[Quran 41:44] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

The above verse stipulates the fact that the Arabs would have given excuses of their inability to understand the quran if it was not revealed in their local language. It means islam is for the Arabs. This is the reason nobody can be a muslim without having to study Arabic. If the Arabs could have rejected the quran if it were not written in Arabic, what sense does it make for non-Arabs to accept it?

I began to wonder why God would have special in interest in Arabic language, the language of the descendants of Ishmael, the cast away, to the extent that He would choose it as the only language to worship Him.

Besides, all the age long the children of Israel had been worshiping God, the Arabs were nowhere to be found, they were busy worshiping their 360 idols. Moses and other prophets including Jesus were Israelites, none from Arabia. It is unreasonable for anyone to think God would suddenly abandon His people who He had been dealing with and prefer Arabic, the language of the idolaters.

What do you say?

5 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

[Quran 41:44] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

The above verse stipulates the fact that the Arabs would have given excuses of their inability to understand the quran if it was not revealed in their local language. It means islam is for the Arabs. This is the reason nobody can be a muslim without having to study Arabic. If the Arabs could have rejected the quran if it were not written in Arabic, what sense does it make for non-Arabs to accept it?

I began to wonder why God would have special in interest in Arabic language, the language of the descendants of Ishmael, the cast away, to the extent that He would choose it as the only language to worship Him.

Besides, all the age long the children of Israel had been worshiping God, the Arabs were nowhere to be found, they were busy worshiping their 360 idols. Moses and other prophets including Jesus were Israelites, none from the Arabia. It is unreasonable for anyone to think God would suddenly abandon His people who He had been dealing and prefer Arabic, the language of the idolaters.

What do you say?

-1 for hate preaching.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by true2god: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
With religious freedom, islam will not survive even in saudi arabia hence it is considered a treason for someone to leave islam in saudi arabia. Most saudis leave in fear of religious police who are there to enforce islam on everyone's throat.

The problem is not peculiar to saudi arabia, an average arab wants to leave arabian countries and territories so that they can be free from islamic oppressions. Millions of arabs are fleeing islam and would want to leave their territory for europe or america in order to be free from their dometicated islamically-induced tyranny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
true2god:
With religious freedom, islam will not survive even in saudi arabia hence it is considered a treason for someone to leave islam in saudi arabia. Most saudis leave in fear of religious police who are there to enforce islam on everyone's throat.

The problem is not peculiar to saudi arabia, an average arab wants to leave arabian countries and territories so that they can be free from islamic oppressions. Millions of arabs are fleeing islam and would want to leave their territory for europe or america in order to be free from their dometicated islamically-induced tyranny.

-1 hate preaching
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 for hate preaching.

So, truth is equal to hate ?

When you discover falsehood, the best approach to it is silence?

Silence in order to please God or man?

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

So, truth is equal to hate ?

When you discover falsehood, the best approach to it is silence?

Silence in order to please God or man?

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by true2god: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 hate preaching
Telling the truth and being reasonable is not 'hate preaching'.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
true2god:
Telling the truth and being reasonable is
not 'hate preaching'.

-1 for failing to notice you past posting history.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

No refutal ?

You better believe the truth.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

No refutal ?

You better believe the truth.

-1 for failing to nice the hate speech in your posting history
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by true2god: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 for failing to notice you past posting history.
Quote my past post that is deemed offensive and lets dialogue.

If you have nothing to say please keep off, dont dull me bro with your unintelligent posts.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
true2god:
Quote my past post that is deemed offensive and lets dialogue.

If you have nothing to say please keep off, dont dull me bro with your unintelligent posts.

-1 failure to turn other cheek
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 failure to turn other cheek

Did you slap him ?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by true2god: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 hate preaching
This is what we call hate preaching by your prophet mohammed:

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (christiams and jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
true2god:
This is what we call hate preaching by your prophet mohammed:

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (christiams and jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

This is another one out of so many.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by annunaki2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

This is another one out of so many.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Mohammed was a stark ignorant illiterate, thus his confusing trinity for polytheist.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
annunaki2:

Mohammed was a stark ignorant illiterate, thus his confusing trinity for polytheist.

Correct.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by mustymatic(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

Correct.
The First Commandment is that God is One The Bible does not support the Christian belief in trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier: "Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad." This is a Hebrew quotation, which means: "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord." [The Bible, Mark 12:29] It is striking that the basic teachings of the Church such as Trinity and vicarious atonement find no mention in the Bible. In fact, various verses of the Bible point to Jesus’ (pbuh) actual mission, which was to fulfill the law revealed to Prophet Moses (pbuh). Indeed Jesus (pbuh) rejected any suggestions that attributed divinity to him, and explained his miracles as the power of the One True God. Jesus (pbuh) thus reiterated the message of monotheism that was given by all earlier prophets of Almighty God. NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version. III) Concept of God in Old Testament: 1. God is One The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh): "Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad". It is a Hebrew quotation which means: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord" [The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4] 2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah: (i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11] (ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me." [The Bible, Isaiah 45:5] (iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me." [The Bible, Isaiah 46:9] 3. Old Testament condemns idol worship (i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:" "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5] (ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy: "Thou shalt have none other gods before me." "Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth." "Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
mustymatic:

The First Commandment is that God is One
The Bible does not support the Christian belief in
trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus
(pbuh) as to which was the first commandment
of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated
what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier:
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."
This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:
"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
[The Bible, Mark 12:29]
It is striking that the basic teachings of the
Church such as Trinity and vicarious atonement
find no mention in the Bible. In fact, various
verses of the Bible point to Jesus’ (pbuh) actual
mission, which was to fulfill the law revealed to
Prophet Moses (pbuh). Indeed Jesus (pbuh)
rejected any suggestions that attributed divinity to
him, and explained his miracles as the power of
the One True God.
Jesus (pbuh) thus reiterated the message of
monotheism that was given by all earlier prophets
of Almighty God.
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from
the King James Version.
III) Concept of God in Old Testament:
1. God is One
The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy
contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah
The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah:
(i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is
no saviour."
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]
(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no
God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]
(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God,
and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
3. Old Testament condemns idol worship
(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the
following verses:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven
image, or any likeness of anything that is in
heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or
that is in the water under the earth:"
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor
serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous
God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of
Deuteronomy:
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or
any likeness of anything that is in heaven above,
or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the
water beneath the earth."
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor
serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous
God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]

What are these irrelevant talks about ?

Who is serving graven image ? When God was talking about not having any other god besides Him, He was talking about worshiping idols, not Jesus.

This thread is about the fact that God could not choose Arabic as the language to worship Him. What contributions did the Arabs make as idol worshipers to deserve God preferring their language to other languages? Was it for the idols they were known for ? Definitely, it was not the Yahweh we know that is the god of islam.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by oglalasioux(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
I always enjoy arguments between Muslims and Christians. It usually lay bare their confusion.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
I always enjoy arguments between Muslims and Christians. It usually lay bare their confusion.

If you will be truthful to yourself, you should know which is confused, otherwise you too have islamic problems.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by mustymatic(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

When God was talking about not having any other god besides Him, He was talking about worshiping idols, not Jesus.

This thread is about the fact that God could not choose Arabic as the language to worship Him..
But why didn't he specifically point it out... and why did Jesus to said so?
and finally, was the bible revealed in English?
what language did Jesus speak?
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by Jesuismoi: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

Besides, all the age long the children of Israel had been worshiping God, the Arabs were nowhere to be found, they were busy worshiping their 360 idols. Moses and other prophets including Jesus were Israelites, none from Arabia. It is unreasonable for anyone to think God would suddenly abandon His people who He had been dealing with and prefer Arabic, the language of the idolaters.

What do you say?

I say what you put up there. Same thing. Totally d'accord with you. I have asked this question before. Why would God who repeatedly says He is the God of Israel (He mist be talking with these prophets in thier language) suddenly changed to be the God of the arabs (and then started using arabic and even obliged everyone to learn this language )..in fact, to me umm, the name allah disgust me.. angry because it is idolised. cheesy

Keep exposing islam.. kiss
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Jesuismoi:

I say what you put up there. Same thing. Totally d'accord with you. I have asked this question before. Why would God who repeatedly says He is the God of Israel (He mist be talking with these prophets in thier language) suddenly changed to be the God of the arabs (and then started using arabic and even obliged everyone to learn this language )..in fact, to me umm, the name allah disgust me.. angry because it is idolised. cheesy

Keep exposing islam.. kiss

-1 propagating shirk
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by Jesuismoi: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2016
Allah's three daughters and the satanic verses.. cheesy

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2016
^^^ -1 hate preaching
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by Jesuismoi: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2016
The socalled noble Quran was modified!!

Islam is for the Arabs said the OP. This is true. If you have ever had contact with an arabian. You will notice that. They smile at u once you confirm to them that u are a muslim. But if u say u are not a muslim.

Right from that moment, They no longer smile at you. They see you as that pork eater, infidel, that fellow who hates thier allah.

This is what the quran told them you are. I know them so well. They hate everyone. Even the country they live in they curse the white people.

As for the black, they befriend with u only because of islam. Aside that. They see black people as low class people.

And if anythin happens, you are thier first target. Allah akubar bomb blast the infidels. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by Jesuismoi: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 propagating shirk

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Jesuismoi:
The socalled noble Quran was modified!!

Islam is for the Arabs said the OP. This is true. If you have ever had contact with an arabian. You will notice that. They smile at u once you confirm to them that u are a muslim. But if u say u are not a muslim.

Right from that moment, They no longer smile at you. They see you as that pork eater, infidel, that fellow who hates thier allah.

This is what the quran told them you are. I know them so well. They hate everyone. Even the country they live in they curse the white people.

As for the black, they befriend with u only because of islam. Aside that. They see black people as low class people.

And if anythin happens, you are thier first target. Allah akubar bomb blast the infidels. cheesy

Utter rubbish. Pure fail.
-1 hate preaching
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2016
annunaki2:

-1 for making the non militant christians look bad
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by oglalasioux(m): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2016
truthmans2012:

If you will be truthful to yourself, you should know which is confused, otherwise you too have islamic problems.

Have you ever heard the word bigotry? Your blind belief in Christianity even blocked you from understanding that I detest both religions. That's how extremism starts. That's why I know Christianity and Islam are grand scams.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by scarletpearl(f): 3:45am On Feb 14, 2016
stop arguing,love one another and live in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 True Stories And My Love For Muslims / Did Some Sahaba Preferred Ali(r.a) Over Abubakr(r.a)? / Shaaban : A Time Of Avoidance Of Heedlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.