Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion (2244 Views)

"My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by nasiayam: 3:50am On Feb 14, 2016
scarletpearl:
stop arguing,love one another and live in peace

+1 well said. Love will take one further then hate.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by annunaki2(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:

+1 well said. Love will take one further then hate.

Love to non muslims is haram in islam.
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
scarletpearl:
stop arguing,love one another and live in peace

Allahh/Muslims hate anybody that is not a member of islamic cult. There is no command to love one another and live in peace in the quran.

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves........
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2016
truthmans2012:
[Quran 41:44] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

The above verse stipulates the fact that the Arabs would have given excuses of their inability to understand the quran if it was not revealed in their local language. It means islam is for the Arabs. This is the reason nobody can be a muslim without having to study Arabic. If the Arabs could have rejected the quran if it were not written in Arabic, what sense does it make for non-Arabs to accept it?

I began to wonder why God would have special in interest in Arabic language, the language of the descendants of Ishmael, the cast away, to the extent that He would choose it as the only language to worship Him.

Besides, all the age long the children of Israel had been worshiping God, the Arabs were nowhere to be found, they were busy worshiping their 360 idols. Moses and other prophets including Jesus were Israelites, none from Arabia. It is unreasonable for anyone to think God would suddenly abandon His people who He had been dealing with and prefer Arabic, the language of the idolaters.

What do you say?
I say you and your likers are really daft humans.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2016
crusadistic:

I say you and your likers are really daft humans.

So, that abuse is your defence?

I am yet to find a muslim who reasons well. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by jimmynauty: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
truthmans2012:
[Quran 41:44] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

The above verse stipulates the fact that the Arabs would have given excuses of their inability to understand the quran if it was not revealed in their local language. It means islam is for the Arabs. This is the reason nobody can be a muslim without having to study Arabic. If the Arabs could have rejected the quran if it were not written in Arabic, what sense does it make for non-Arabs to accept it?

I began to wonder why God would have special in interest in Arabic language, the language of the descendants of Ishmael, the cast away, to the extent that He would choose it as the only language to worship Him.

Besides, all the age long the children of Israel had been worshiping God, the Arabs were nowhere to be found, they were busy worshiping their 360 idols. Moses and other prophets including Jesus were Israelites, none from Arabia. It is unreasonable for anyone to think God would suddenly abandon His people who He had been dealing with and prefer Arabic, the language of the idolaters.

What do you say?
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Islam Is For The Arabs, It Is Not A Universal Religion by truthmans2012: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Allahh/Muslims hate anybody that is not a member of islamic cult. There is no command to love one another and live in peace in the quran.

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves........

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 True Stories And My Love For Muslims / Moslems Where Are Your Beliefs And Values? Afghan Women Are Suffering, Help! / Shaaban : A Time Of Avoidance Of Heedlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.