Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

An Open Letter To Gov El Rufa'i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Gov El Rufa'i (285 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gov El Rufa'i by zaksson212: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER TO GOV EL RUFA'I
Kudos to our able past govs like Makarfi, Ramadan & Yakowa & others who really tried their best to improve our schools by providing necessary materials like registers,chalks & books to ease teaching & learning. Now,time has come for the elected leaders by our own efforts to make life easier for us but the reverse is the case we are now reaping hardship instead.
How can you imagine feeding our pupils from primary 1(one) to JSS III(three),we know is a nice gesture but where the failure is putting head to discriminate between them. In a nutshell why eliminating Nursery pupils who everybody know are the beginners of our educational system. How will a layman see it talk less of the learned ones among us.
Well, to my own understanding there is a mixed-up in the feeding system of kaduna state. Our leaders should note and do the necessary correction.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of The Dead / Oshiomhole Under Attack For Defending CBN Governor’s Secret Recruitment / In 2008 Oil Price Was $38, We Never Witnessed This Kind Of Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.