Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? (4313 Views)

What Will Happen If Northern Youths Push Threats Too Far – Ex-minister / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Sibrah: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
mauriceju2:
If Northern Nigeria is a country of its own without the west and east
How will it be like?
Some people believed that it will be like Somalia or like others destructive Muslims country because of their strong faith in Islam, what do you think? Is this true?
It would have been a place with many hardworking people and few thieving leaders like we have today.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by flokii: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2016
North will survive, so will d West

what you should be worried about is d East.. Slavery & hunger will so ravage ur lands due to love and affinity for CORRUPTION & VIOLENCE..

I see IDPs set-up in other regions for displaced Easterners... I pray it won't get to that

#omoigboroNu

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2016
mauriceju2:
If Northern Nigeria is a country of its own without the west and east
How will it be like?
Some people believed that it will be like Somalia or like others destructive Muslims country because of their strong faith in Islam, what do you think? Is this true?
and the south would be like what,South Sudan? Goat!
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by mauriceju2(m): 3:55am On Feb 14, 2016
are you not one of those who tell your people that western education is abomination? the south will be like any other Christian nation in the world,Islam is your problem, you will not agree because you are blind
crusadistic:

and the south would be like what,South Sudan? Goat!

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Phame: 4:03am On Feb 14, 2016
missKiffy:
I doubt if they can survive presently tho they did survive before the amalgamation
senselessness!
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2016
mauriceju2:
are you not one of those who tell your people that western education is abomination? the south will be like any other Christian nation in the world,Islam is your problem, you will not agree because you are blind
yea,like south sudan.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by babyfaceafrica: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2016
They will survive!!
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:
North will survive, so will d West

what you should be worried about is d East.. Slavery & hunger will so ravage ur lands due to love and affinity for CORRUPTION & VIOLENCE..

I see IDPs set-up in other regions for displaced Easterners... I pray it won't get to that

#omoigboroNu

Quite the opposite. Who are you trying to deceive?

Look at how feverishly the North and the West fought then and would surely fight now to keep the East. Have you asked yourself the question as to why.

Of course you have. Enough said

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by flokii: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Quite the opposite. Who are you trying to deceive?

Look at how feverishly the North and the West fought then and would surely fight now to keep the East. Have you asked yourself the question as to why.

Of course you have. Enough said

m not deceiving anybody..

we d West have coastal access & international airport to compliment you guys trade (containers and co.) likewise d North (Abuja Airport)

we don't want you guys to lose all d access and free-movement you people enjoy in Nigeria because. of one over-fed animal called Kanu

not that we cnt survive apart.. buh your people will feel it most.. d colonial masters back then are surprisingly wiser than most of us now..

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:

m not deceiving anybody..

we d West have coastal access & international airport to compliment you guys trade (containers and co.) likewise d North (Abuja Airport)

we don't want you guys to lose all d access and free-movement you people enjoy in Nigeria because. of one over-fed animal called Kanu

not that we cnt survive apart.. buh your people will feel it most.. d colonial masters back then are surprisingly wiser than most of us now..

Aboy, this is a very terrible response. Having coastal access does not guarantee anything, if you are using that as leverage. The international airport? Take away non SW people and that airport is slower than Aminu Kano Airport. Even on African levels it doesn't make top 10.

That over-fed animal called Kanu called una a Zoo and he's correct. Is it not? Have you been abroad to have medical checkup or to give birth so you can collect blue passport? I know the current President has already gone abroad for what has been reported as "Medicals" lol.

At least I agree that the colonial masters are actually wiser than most of us. You see how they came and called us a name which we like primary school children have continued to accept, and took our resources to develop the lifestyle of their own children and sell purses and cars to 9ja people who fly on their British airlines to their country from MMA to Heathrow to further enrich the children of "Inglaterra".

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by flokii: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Aboy, this is a very terrible response. Having coastal access does not guarantee anything, if you are using that as leverage. The international airport? Take away non SW people and that airport is slower than Aminu Kano Airport. Even on African levels it doesn't make top 10.

That over-fed animal called Kanu called una a Zoo and he's correct. Is it not? Have you been abroad to have medical checkup or to give birth so you can collect blue passport? I know the current President has already gone abroad for what has been reported as "Medicals" lol.

At least I agree that the colonial masters are actually wiser than most of us. You see how they came and called us a name which we like primary school children have continued to accept, and took our resources to develop the lifestyle of their own children and sell purses and cars to 9ja people who fly on their British airlines to their country from MMA to Heathrow to further enrich the children of "Inglaterra".

Use your brain

lol.. m using it na

all I know is.. others will survive buh not certain about East

cos you obviously won't have access to any of my infrastructures... everyone will have boundary/border

#my2cents
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Junior66(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2016
yhemight:
Believe me if it's a country on its own, they will be force to do better than now, don't forget they are into farming and animal husbandry better than we in the west and east. The problem is our leaders, if Nigeria should break today , believe me or not we will still continue with the present situation we are today , breaking up does not solve our problem cos if we break up we will still be rule by the same set of people who called themselves the Dons. For the yoruba's don't forget the likes of Obasanjo and Tinubu , so we have in the east and north. Don't under estimate anybody it could even be the yoruba's that will suffer more or the igbo's and the North will now do better.
how many countries has agticulture helped? Industrialization is the key to development. Agric products have low prices.

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Junior66(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Hausa's are the most hard working but yet most hated set of people in our country today. They will survive without you the igbo's and your crude oil after all a lot of you still move from your oil rich land and move to their arid for survival
by hardworking u mean trekking to all corners of the country doing non-profitable businesses like shoemaking, selling Suya, tailoring, splitting firewood and begging etc? I am from Kogi State but if you ask me, the Igbos work the hardest. You will discover communities all over Nigeria in which the only foreigner(s) are Igbo business men doing real business.

1 Like

Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Junior66:

by hardworking u mean trekking to all corners of the country doing non-profitable businesses like shoemaking, selling Suya, tailoring, splitting firewood and begging etc? I am from Kogi State but if you ask me, the Igbos work the hardest. You will discover communities all over Nigeria in which the only foreigner(s) are Igbo business men doing real business.
I'm from Kogi central... Igbo or SS has the most beautiful land for agriculture but most of
they are too lazy or too ambitious to farm. it's the Hausa's who toil and make something out of their arid for the benefit of all cheesy
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by mauriceju2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guy it is Christians laws and principles that make west and Europe the greatest and most powerful country on earth, Islamic laws are demonic, can you tell me why your brothers in Mohamed are trooping to the west? is it not Islamic laws and principle that cause 99.9% conflict on earth? when are you travelling to the north east where a wonderful Islamic empires is being build?
crusadistic:

yea,like south sudan.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by realjoker(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Hausa's are the most hard working but yet most hated set of people in our country today. They will survive without you the igbo's and your crude oil after all a lot of you still move from your oil rich land and move to their arid for survival
who tell u say na dem ibo get nigerian oil
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
mauriceju2:
Guy it is Christians laws and principles that make west and Europe the greatest and most powerful country on earth, Islamic laws are demonic, can you tell me why your brothers in Mohamed are trooping to the west? is it not Islamic laws and principle that cause 99.9% conflict on earth? when are you travelling to the north east where a wonderful Islamic empires is being build?
sharrap! there which xtian laws?
the only time they used your so-called laws was during the dark ages.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
realjoker:

who tell u say na dem ibo get nigerian oil
lol but that's the reason they're are clamouring for Biafra
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by realjoker(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
lol but that's the reason they're are clamouring for Biafra
lol,.. No buy into there lie and deceit... For ur info Their region produce less than 3 percent of nigerian crude oil.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by mauriceju2(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Fools don't know the different between USA and Saudi Arabia, don't you know USA did not become great today? what you see USA enjoying today was saw by their fathers hundred of years ago, their constitution and laws was rooted in Christian principles, stay there and continue to teach your children how to cut off the head of infidel, in your foolishness continue to believe your terrorist manual that you will rule the world with weapon and violence
crusadistic:

sharrap! there which xtian laws?
the only time they used your so-called laws was during the dark ages.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2016
mauriceju2:
Fools don't know the different between USA and Saudi Arabia, don't you know USA did not become great today? what you see USA enjoying today was saw by their fathers hundred of years ago, their constitution and laws was rooted in Christian principles, stay there and continue to teach your children how to cut off the head of infidel, in your foolishness continue to believe your terrorist manual that you will rule the world with weapon and violence
their founding fathers that where even deists.America was never founded on any so-called xtian laws or 'principles'
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by BushidoBlue(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
flokii:

lol.. m using it na

all I know is.. others will survive buh not certain about East

cos you obviously won't have access to any of my infrastructures... everyone will have boundary/border

#my2cents

You have made me understand how shallow minded you are.
I used to think it's about politics but now it's obvious you are just shallow.

Your infrastructure??

Ok now,go away with your infrastructure
No wahala...

The east will, over time build it's own because they have something you refused to reckon with..
Resilience built on ingenuity.
Re: If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? by mauriceju2(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2016
As historian John Fea notes, “If the Treaty of Tripoli is correct, and the United States was not 'founded on the Christian religion,' then someone forgot to tell the American people… The idea that the United States is a 'Christian nation,' has always been central to American identity.”Sep 25, 2012

Proof That America Was Founded As A Christian Nation

America was founded on three documents: The Declaration of Independence; The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783, and the Constitution. These documents give conclusive proof that America is a Christian nation. One does not need a law degree or a degree in history to grasp this truth. It is obvious to anyone who does not have an agenda. Let us review the documents and show this proof.

Declaration of Independence: Click to read

The Declaration has many references to God throughout the document. The most famous one is that men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness”

Here are more references to God found in the document:
Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”
Appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World”
With a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence”

The Declaration of Independence does not identify the God whom they are addressing. This could be left open to interpretation and opinion.

The Constitution: Click to read

The body of the Constitution makes no reference to God. The Constitution honors the Christian Sabbath. The President was given 10 days to sign a bill into law. The counting of the 10 days does not include the Sabbath. This is found in Article 1, Section 7, and Clause 2 which in part follows:

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law,”

When the Constitution was completed on September 17, 1787, it was signed by the delegates then to be ratified by the states. The delegates signed the Constitution in the “Year of our Lord.” This is a direct reference to Christianity. This is found in Article 7 which in part follows:

“Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names, GO WASHINGTON–Presidt. and deputy from Virginia”

The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783: Click to read

The Paris Peace Treaty was the document which formally ended the Revolution and granted the United States independence from Great Britain. In a real sense, the United States formally became a nation on September 3, 1783.

When the United States became a nation, it was done in the “name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.” The preamble to this Treat states it is based upon the “Holy and undivided Trinity.” The concept of the holy Trinity is unique to Christianity. This statement means the United States was founded on the Christian faith. The complete Preamble follows:

“In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity”

The Treaty then ends just like the Constitution with a statement it is being signed in the “Year of our Lord.” The witnesses representing the United States were John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay and D. Hartley. The section in part follows:
“In witness whereof we the undersigned, their ministers plenipotentiary, have in their name and in virtue of our full powers, signed with our hands the present definitive treaty and caused the seals of our arms to be affixed thereto.Done at Paris, this third day of September in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-three”

D. HARTLEY
JOHN ADAMS
B. FRANKLIN
JOHN JAY

When this concept is applied to the Declaration of Independence, it is clear the reference to “All men are created equal,” was about the holy Trinity. The people of the United States are endowed by their Creator, the holy Trinity, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

The God of the Bible is whom the United States is based upon. The unalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness come from the Judeo/Christian God and no one else. He is the Rock of our Republic.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
http://www.internationalcopsforchrist.com/proof-that-america-was-founded-as-a-christian-nation/

crusadistic:

their founding fathers that where even deists.America was never founded on any so-called xtian laws or 'principles'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Of Staff Vs SGF /SSG Who Is Superior / The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment / Buhari Can No Longer Talk Now Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.