Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Foreverfit....a 26kg Weight Loss Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foreverfit....a 26kg Weight Loss Story (345 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) / Foreverfit....a 26kg Weight Loss Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreverfit....a 26kg Weight Loss Story by kemyrules: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi all, I recently lost 26kg....just here to share my story...to help others who may be going through same struggles I did den...stay wt me as I take you through it all....
At 20 I weighed 83kg......I started gaining it at 11 or 12....and for as far back as I can remember..I had wanted to loose d weight since I started gaining it....but hw to do it....I didn't know...I was also short....dat didn't help matters...I looked twice my age..I looked like an elderly woman among my friends....my skin was badly stretched and damaged, not to mention the cellulite...i was contantly fatigued and hungry despite that i was eating anything and everything at the time..my clothes never fit or looked like sacs...I felt bad...den I started dieting...all sorts of diet....lemon diet, pineapple diet, popcorn diet, pawpaw diet, water diet....as you may be guessing right now ,...none worked...I went from one episode of frustration and disappontment to another...I developed low self esteem and inferiority complex...it was horrible...until I went on a special diet...name? "No diet"...I realized most of these diets were just fads...they don't work and most importantly ..they don't give long term results...so I hit the internet and looked within myself and did a lot of research until I found what worked for me interms of diet and exercise ...and then I developed my weight loss regimen...which made me 26 kg lighter with divine intervention of course....i have kept the weight off for close to 2 years now....pls stay with me as I take you on my journey...suggestions and contributions are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Pest In Our Home / Restriction On Nursing Recruitment In Uk Relaxed / Loneliness Can Lead To Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.