Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (34605 Views)

Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by cardoctor(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pastor dey suffer from kolomentality.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
If I were ftc, I would have cursed that pastor's generations.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by Cityguy: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
His curse is on his sheeple. Oshi yamayama undecided
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by Bigtoto(f): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Iamsynord:
(Unbelievable) See What The Pastor Did Because Of Valentine

.Really pissed off right now. At today's service, the Pastor placed a curse on anyone who had any sexual activity with any one during this year valentine.He even went as far as saying none of the church members should celebrate val this year and if they do,they will face Gods wrath as that was the so called instruc?tion given to him, People is this not totally wrong and condemable. ? Why should people be caged from showing love when God himself is love ? From a female friend
God is love and not Valentine. Must you fyiok on Valentine's day?are you an adulterer?if you think it's cool then go have your 3minutes climax for a couple of years of bleeding hearts.

Heysh!!!come... Forget my name!
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by azezola(m): 12:39am On Feb 15, 2016
I will Bleep and Bleep and your papa no fit do Nothing, dom pastor.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by tpiar: 2:04am On Feb 15, 2016
so only the IDP camps should produce kids this November?
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by tpiah2: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2016
ilobasama:
So what about the married couples, no sexual activity for them too ?

op, this question is for you since you are the judge and jury here.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by miketayo(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:

Lols... Pls check a pure statistics in Nigeria and see how many professed love doesn't involve sex.... You speak as one who is ignorant of how Nigerians see love.... Mtchew
Whr is your statistics, not all Nigerians think like u. btw r u defending the pastor, wat type of pastor curses. Did u read Jesus cursing in the bible
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by larrybee2017(f): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2016
I think you need to upload the full version of the story here before you carry many to hell. What did you regard as curse from his mesaage? We all need to be careful this days with instant judgement mostly when we are not harm with the full version of the story which we might regard as true. So mod upload the curse sermon and be justify cause we all have different ways of interpreting sounds and words before you reset some people to hell with their comment.
Video of the sermon or Idonbelieveit
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by matoyeh(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Iamsynord:

.Really pissed off right now. At today's service, the Pastor placed a curse on anyone who had any sexual activity with any one during this year valentine.He even went as far as saying none of the church members should celebrate val this year and if they do,they will face Gods wrath as that was the so called instruction given to him, People is this not totally wrong and condemable. ? Why should people be caged from showing love when God himself is love ? From a female friend
Must you have sex before you show LOVE? Common, come to your right senses! If you want to show love, go to Hospitals, give the sick gifts/medicines, go to motherless baby home, share gifts and makesure you show love to those that belief there is no need for them to live this life again... Thats the meaning of valentine, not by having sex.... I believe about or more than 15,000 girls get pregnant from this day every year while its sure that at least 10,000 aborts pregnant after valentine day every year. Can you imagine the kind of sin that would have been? Please follow your Pastor or else?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by ThugBoy(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
mayonnaise:
Some Nigerian Christians and pastors spend their whole life living as a hypocrite.

even the foreigners that brought this religion do not behave like this....... na konji dey worry the pastor
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by sunnyt1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iamsynord:

.Really pissed off right now. At today's service, the Pastor placed a curse on anyone who had any sexual activity with any one during this year valentine.He even went as far as saying none of the church members should celebrate val this year and if they do,they will face Gods wrath as that was the so called instruction given to him, People is this not totally wrong and condemable. ? Why should people be caged from showing love when God himself is love ? From a female friend

The big question is, what is valentine's day?

If it takes the valentine's days to celebrate love or show love to your wife or partner then something is fundermentally wrong.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by derecho(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
The Word of God is a lamp to my feet,a light to my path alway.
What do you want me to be quoting?Shakespeare,Mandela or fellowman like me,who have their own opinions influenced by their environment?
Imagine somebody saying the word of God is for babies...Nonsense

menxer:

You search (quote) scriptures thinking therein lies your salvation, God does not fit into any man's definition for he/it is manifesting as all of us.
I maintain my position the more you live in love the closer to Light-side of God and the more you live in fear the closer to the Dark-side of God you are. i don't expect you to understand.

i am for the experience of God, the word of God is for babies, you make your choice.

I bless you because you are an aspect of God manifesting love but confined by fear based theology of punishment by God.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by melison29(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg na including husband and wife?
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by menxer: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2016
derecho:
The Word of God is a lamp to my feet,a light to my path alway.
What do you want me to be quoting?Shakespeare,Mandela or fellowman like me,who have their own opinions influenced by their environment?
Imagine somebody saying the word of God is for babies...Nonsense

Don't be afraid, word of God in this context is the theory, and the experience of God is the practicals.

What you quote as the "word of God" are the "experience of God" by certain individuals in ancient times, what is your own "experience of God"?
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by AngryNigerian(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Donald3d:
I will not say he is wrong or right by doing what he did or saying what he said , the question is you said "Why should people be caged from showing love when God himself is love ? From a female friend" ask your self this question can you show that kind of love if Jesus was standing in front of you ?, i am not saying i am holier than everyone here, but i will keep saying these if you lack the Holy Spirit has a christain you will always be confused on what is wrong and what is right ,start fellowship-ing with the Holy Spirit . #Peace

I've been reading...keep it up, ooo
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by feeltee: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by derecho(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
menxer:

Don't be afraid, word of God in this context is the theory, and the experience of God is the practicals.

What you quote as the "word of God" are the "experience of God" by certain individuals in ancient times, what is your own "experience of God"?
Whatever experience you claim to have of God,all will be subjected to the written word.God can never contradict His word.So the Word of God remains our Guide till we exit this world.2Timothy 3:16
How do you test a Spirit?FYI,no mortal on his/her way to heaven CAN Outgrow the use of the bible.
Please pocket ur so-called "experience of God" that doesn't need the word of God, humble yourself and learn from God's word.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by menxer: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
From your scriptural posturing I assume you are well versed with the story of the prodigal son.

At times I feel we are the brother to the prodigal son by our timidity to reason or step outside the "family compound".

The word of God alone WILL not take anybody anywhere (experiencially).
It's for that reason we are here, outside the "family compound" to gain experience of God.

Ask yourself what happened to the prodigal son after he got home from "flexing"? Did the father celebrate his return?
Why was the other brother not celebrated for staying home?

How do you even dream of heaven when you lack the courage to pack your bag for the journey, albeit mentally?

The journey to heaven is an experience of God to be gained not told.

You can't travel from Lagos to Abuja by talking about and pointing at the map on your bed in Lagos...

derecho:
Whatever experience you claim to have of God,all will be subjected to the written word.God can never contradict His word.So the Word of God remains our Guide till we exit this world.2Timothy 3:16
How do you test a Spirit?FYI,no mortal on his/her way to heaven CAN Outgrow the use of the bible.
Please pocket ur so-called "experience of God" that doesn't need the word of God, humble yourself and learn from God's word.
Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by derecho(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
There's NO EXPERIENCE OF GOD WITHOUT THE WORD OF GOD,Call it timidity or anything.As you live the word of God and obey the word of God,you experience God.
John 5:39
menxer:
From your scriptural posturing I assume you are well versed with the story of the prodigal son.

At times I feel we are the brother to the prodigal son by our timidity to reason or step outside the "family compound".

The word of God alone WILL not take anybody anywhere (experiencially).
It's for that reason we are here, outside the "family compound" to gain experience of God.

Ask yourself what happened to the prodigal son after he got home from "flexing"? Did the father celebrate his return?
Why was the other brother not celebrated for staying home?

How do you even dream of heaven when you lack the courage to pack your bag for the journey, albeit mentally?

The journey to heaven is an experience of God to be gained not told.

You can't travel from Lagos to Abuja by talking about and pointing at the map on your bed in Lagos...

Re: Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Africa and religious confusion. What a pimper's paradise!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.