Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Truth About Valentine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Valentine (491 Views)

What Does The Bible Really Say About Valentine? / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Valentine by Suspect33(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
WARNING TO VALENTINES!
WARNING TO LOVERS!
WARNING TO BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND
FROM GOD!
Watchman Peter
22/01/2016
In my vision at night i saw my self standing with many peoples going to the judgement seat, i realize that there was two line and according to your life here in earth you were in your chosen way. One line was having few peoples standing it and instantly
i knewed it was heading to Heaven. Then i look the second line which had the majority
mostly young peoples and i was made to know that they were heading in the Lake of Fire.

I saw a young man who was holding a broken horn-speaker with him in that line of Lake of fire, i wanted to know why this man was heading to eternal fire and why he holded the horn-speaker then suddenly the
Spirit of Wisdom and revelation started showing me the life of that young man, he was a missionary and well respected in
earth but he was also in immorality, i saw him with red gift of her girlfriend and how
they shared those love gifts. I was shocked to see that they did not fornicate but God counted that us immorality and i was made to know that no Girlfriends or Boy friends will enter Heaven. Sharing love messages, flowers and gifts before marrige that is
immorality before God, your action speaks more than words and that is what will condemn you. If that relationship is not
openly to God or to your Ministers then it is in darkness, all darkness are sin. How do you tell each other? How do you do when
you are alone? How can you hug and kiss before marrige ? That is immorality before God. Your inbox is full of sexxy messages from your boyfriend which pleases
flesh...God has shown me a Man of God going to lake of Fire because of having girlfriend and doing secret sins with her without sex but with sexy actions and
conversations. Ephesians 5:3 warns us that no hint of immorality should be mentioned
among you, sharing those immoral message is hint of immorality, kissing is a hint of
immorality, sharing and speaking in secret is a hint of immorality, can you speak with her
infront of Church? Can you read your messages to Church? No because it is shamefull! calling each other sweet names is a hint of immorality and that is what made that young man to be cast in Lake of Fire!
(Ephesians 5:3 Since you are God's people, it is not right that any matters of sexual immorality or indecency or greed should even be mentioned among you.)
If you are ready marry and you got your partner you should not do things in secret but in public without hidding, your relation
should be holy and pure before God and no immoral words or action should be mention
in you. Your relation should be known by your Pastor that you are planing to marry and the Church should no it but that don't
allow you to hug or kiss each other before marrige. You should not even visit each other while you are two in the house you
should always have some body who is marride in Church us your counselor..this secret meeting and dating is what is leading
to sexual sin and falling away from Sin..on God's eyes there should be Openly and Purityness to avoid darkness issues. (1
Corinthians 5:11 What I meant was that you should not associate with a person who calls himself a believer but is immoral..)

The Lord is warning all young peoples through this revelation that no Immoral people immoral relationship will enter His
kingdom. You are not even ready to marry but you are having girlfriends that is Sin, you are still at school and living your mothers
house and you have girlfriend that is Sin before God, there is time for everything. And all those types of secrets relationship is considered as things of darkness and
results in sin.

#Ecclesiastes 11:9 Advice to Young People Young people, enjoy your youth. Be happy while you are still young. Do what you want to do, and follow your heart's desire. But remember that God is going to judge you for whatever you do.

#1 Corinthians 6:9 Surely you know that the wicked will not possess God's Kingdom. Do not fool yourselves; people who are immoral or who worship idols or are adulterers or homosexual perverts

(Repentance Prayer)
Take your left hand and touch your Heart and say this using your tongue-
{SAY- MIGHTY JESUS 'THE SON OF GOD WHO DIED BECAUSE OF MY SIN, TODAY I REPENT ALL MY SINS, SINS OF IMMORALITY,SINS OF MY PAST ,SINS OF MY FAMILY, I REPENT ALL MY SINS KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY. PLEASE JESUS FORGIVE ME AND CLEANS ME ALL MY
SINS THROUGH YOUR BLOOD BY YOUR TENDER MERCY.
FROM TODAY I WILL FOLLOW YOU AND SERVE YOU, DELETE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF HELL AND WRITE ME BACK IN THE BOOK OF LIFE IN
THE NAME OF JESUS. SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL ME AND TO GUIDE ME FROM NOW ONN
IN YOUR NAME JESUS.
TODAY I REPENT AND RECEIVED YOU JESUS IN MY HEART US MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND US
MY MASTER , IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AM BORN AGAIN.( AMEN .
Re: The Truth About Valentine by Suspect33(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016

Re: The Truth About Valentine by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Are u sure this long warning is from God bcus the God I know is not a talkative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think The End Is Really Near / 2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated / Should Our Religious Centres Be Made To Pay Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.