Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police (471 Views)

PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
My friend was having his engagement /traditional marriage today. So I accompanied him to get something in the market. While we were coming back, we saw policemen controlling traffic. We decided to take the spot where they were controlling the traffic.
But before we crossed, we beckon on the guy controlling the traffic if is okay for us to make the bend, he beckon with his hand signifying that we should go. Hardly had we moved, than the same guy stopped us, charging us for taking the wrong way. shocked
Before we could say J is for Jesus, two police officer (A male and a female) has entered our car.
These guys charged us 150k. Time wasn't our friend. My guy wasn't having any cash on him Well, I finally gave them the last 9k on me before they release us after so much pleading.

Please, as you go about looking for your daily bread, avoid these people. They ain't human. They are so heartless. They ain't your friend. Avoid them like plague. The most corrupt set of people in Nigeria. No wonder most of them live miserable life
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by derrick333(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dats y dem de die aniaw,if I tell u my own encounters wit d mourners ,u wil feel4me
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by BRAV0O(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
i dey tell you, this buhari regime may be the worst regime ever in the hostory of nigeria cus those men in black uniforn arrasement is becoming much dis days....
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
same thing was done to me by a policewoman at adeniyi jones.
asked for direction and the next thing she did was to park my vehicle as if I had beat the traffic light.
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by todayguest(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sadly, the giver and receiver have one thing in common: They are all law-breakers and corrupt. After settling out-of-court with the police, you want the public to term them corrupt and you a saint. Why do you have to bribe police? Why don't you simply ask them to charge the case to court, if you know that, you're innocent.
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Watin dey pain me pass be say, as we reached the engagement venue, I saw my own very course mate.

Babe was happy seeing me and she introduced me to her friends.

But when them start to dance, I just disappear, forming usher.

No cash to spray for my guy and him wife.

Nah soldier ants go help me build house for those guys balls. Their life will always be miserable
Re: May You Never Fall Into The Hands Of Police by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
todayguest:
Sadly, the giver and receiver have one thing in common: They are all law-breakers and corrupt. After settling out-of-court with the police, you want the public to term them corrupt and you a saint. Why do you have to bribe police? Why don't you simply ask them to charge the case to court, if you know that, you're innocent.

What's your problem. You lack comprehension or what. Or you are one of them.

The route we attempt to take was a wrong bend. But before we did, we asked the police guy controlling the traffic if we can turn, dude told us to turn.

The same dude was the one that stopped us for flooding the traffic law.

Like I said, we were late for our engagement ceremony, and the guy was already denying ever asking us to pass.

Guy, if you be police, better look for better job

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What's Your Take On This Recent Situation? (photo) / Who Is Your Best President So Far? / President Buhari Appoints Saraki’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.