Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) (23834 Views)

Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) / Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by mencade5(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
SincereBigot:
dry
gerrout mr man
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by tbaba1234: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Has the family been informed? It is inappropriate to post this on social media if they have not been informed. The authorities can easily contact the family since they know where she works.

I hope this is not how they find out.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jesus Christ! I hope she survived. My friends that went to the Yenagoa Campus of the NLS call her Mama or something like that. They speak of how nice she is.

I saw her during My Call to Bar and she is a really nice woman.

God save her.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Goridoe(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
[size=13pt]I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING MORE TO THIS "JJJ" NUMBER PLATE... THE SAME "JJJ" WAS INSCRIBED ON THE NUMBER-PLATE OF THE CAR THAT KILLED A MECHANIC EARLIER...

MAY THE GOOD LORD DELIVER US FROM EVIL.[/size]
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by 9iceboi(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2016
ooo jesus.. pls let nothing happen to mama emujieze.. she is the best lecturer i have ever seen.... a woman that every student refers to as 'MAMA''.. get well ms
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by mzkat(f): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Chai! God will keep my friends and family from this terrible accidents. Amen. .. Mama, God will keep you and all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by idupaul: 2:14am On Feb 14, 2016
CastedDude:
do u mean that she didn't have Jesus or wat? explain further
pls explain
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Teespice(f): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Jesus christ.
I know her.
she taught me property law when I was in law school.
she's the sweetest and kind lecturer I have come across.
OMG.................
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by 1koboko: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2016
Ooh my God! I know her. She taught me at the Lagos Law School some years back. Very kind hearted woman. I pray she gets well soon.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Hope she's fine & gets well soon.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2016
We hope she's ok.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Nickydrake(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2016
What is the purpose of this report?

A person gets to the scene of a crash before emergency services, and the first thing on their mind is to take photos of the personal effects of the person involved in order to make a news item of another person's misfortune. This is the revolting age in which we live.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Jesus!
I hope & pray she survived it.
Such a gentle woman. She taught me at Nigerian Law School Lagos campus more than 10yrs ago.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2016
dainformant:
A woman who was involved in a horrible accident between Iruekpen and Ugbiyaya in Edo State, earlier today has been identified as a staff of the Nigerian Law school in Yenagoa Bayelsa State. The Deputy Director was identified through her I.D card which was found right at the scene of the crash before the arrival of FRSC officials and other emergency services officials.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/nigerian-law-school-staff-involved-in.html
. Oh My God!!!. As a pioneer student then, She was my Property Law Lecturer in Bayelsa Law school, Yenagoa Campus n d DDG Academics. Popularly known as "Madam Fit-N-Proper". D post did not really say wat happened 2 her. Is alive n in critical condition? Or (may God forbid) dead? Update needed pls
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by james1(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2016
tbaba1234:
Has the family been informed? It is inappropriate to post this on social media if they have not been informed. The authorities can easily contact the family since they know where she works.

I hope this is not how they find out.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun

With the reports of people that know her personally flowing in you did agree that its not bad after all.
Social media is a fast and easy way to spread news plus many operate by a different set of rules here when it comes to news delivery how ever horrific it maybe.

As for the victims,God hands.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Tidyman: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2016
I know her, she tot me while we were in law school, lagos campus but she was later transferred to Yenegoa campus as a deputy director
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by ko4christ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oh my God!!! She taught me in Law School. She encouraged and disciplined us all. She is a mother indeed.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Christafarian(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
You can not attend Law School and fail to hear about this woman. By far the toughest, most discliplined and experienced in her field (Property Law) at Yenagoa Campus.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by Adeola29(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
She has been confirmed dead. May her soul rest in peace, though I really didn't get to know her that much but the little time we were together was good. Will miss U MS Eimunjeze Felicia. Rest in peace.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by NICENEDU29: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=42900632]A woman who was involved in a horrible accident between Iruekpen and Ugbiyaya in Edo State, earlier today has been identified as a staff of the Nigerian Law school in Yenagoa Bayelsa State. The Deputy Director was identified through her I.D card which was found right at the scene of the crash before the arrival of FRSC officials and other emergency services officials.
Jeeeeeeesus Christ! What a wicked world! I know this woman very well. She was my lecturer in 2012/2013 academic session when I was in Law School, Yenagoa Campus. This woman was very nice to the students. She has a motherly heart towards the students that we usually called her Mama or Mummy. She won the admiration of all the students because of of her motherly heart towards the students. In fact she was the best lecturer in that campus not only because of her lecturing pattern but also because of her attitude & she is one of the pillars holding Yenagoa campus. Any lawyer who attended Yenagoa Campus wil confirm this.
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by sexycat: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
OMG this woman taught me way back in law school Lagos campus almost 10yrs now, we nicknamed her Awoyaya as she fondly refers to that area as point of reference, can someone tell me is not true, Pls did she survived the accident?
Re: Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) by fidilicious: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
May Her soul rest in peace. she taught me property law in 2008 while she was still in lagos campus and I have to say she will be fondly remembered.

She was madam 'Gomwalk' ---- her favorite name as illustration. She sound in all her drafts--- she reminds you on how exam questions can be couched and what you are expected to answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry 2.2: You Don't Know One Until You Own One / You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.