Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) (54205 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Hummer Jeep Used as Wheel Barrow in East / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2018
A Nigerian man has revealed he has learnt not to bother himself over anything in life after he was surprised with an unusual sight in Benin city, Edo state. The chairman at Association Of Nigerian Authors (ANA) Edo State Chapter, Goodluck Osama Ogbeide, took to Facebook to share pictures of a Hummer Jeep which he saw being used to sell tea and other provisions.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I was actually in a vehicle around Ugbowo axis today, when I stopped to snap this Hummer jeep. This is one of the reasons why I don't bother myself over anything in life. Ur most valuable property today, is definitely another man's rag.

When Blackberry Phone came out, some persons, most especially some girls almost killed themselves over nothing. What is the worth of blackberry today?

Just imagine an Hummer Jeep being used as mobile shop for selling ordinary Tea and other provisions.

Everything will fade away some day. Only the act of kindness u show to ur neighbour today will last forever and even open doors for u and ur unborn children. *Legacy*

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/hummer-jeep-being-used-to-sell-beverages-and-provisions-in-edo.html

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
Mechanic workshop, let the owner catch you with this fake news

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
actually saw this when I was in edo, the car parks close to the teaching hospital every day

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
Not bad,as long as money is coming in.
He is not a lazy Nigerian youth.

16 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by HtwoOw: 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
Goes to show one man's pride is another man's rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
Tides definitely do turn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
Wrong analogy and d fact the OP 'was in vehicle' but had to get down to snap says a lot,lolz.
Nothing bad in enjoying something when it is in vogue.
Me,I'd like to own and cruise the 2018 G wagen today,though it will surely later turn to an antiquity someday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
HtwoOw:
Goes to show one man's pride is another man's rubbish
It shows that the owner is broke. Shikena

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
I remember back in Enugu how one guy came back from onitsha with mercedes benz 190E. The street was thrown in celebration.

Vanity upon vanity.

9 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by NLevents: 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
Expensive provisions. Lol

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2018
And so? undecided
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by HAH: 6:52pm On May 02, 2018
How the mighty have fallen

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by lilfreezy: 6:52pm On May 02, 2018
See you, guys dey use Range rover sports dey sell staphylococcus erus medicine for aspanda Gate undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by slimpoppa(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Nothing is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Great lesson:

Nothing last for ever

4 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Ovoko
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Same Hummer some spilled blood to acquire! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Poor maintaince culture

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Agbaletu: 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Mechanic workshop, let the owner catch you with this fake news
It is not a fake news. I saw it when I was in Benin three weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2018
look like marketing the new peak milk. the hummer is just the side attraction
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by hokafor(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2018
The owner must be battling with poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
Agbaletu:

It is not a fake news. I saw it when I was in Benin three weeks ago.

Ok ooo
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by HigherEd: 6:59pm On May 02, 2018
Funny things happen in Edo grin
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by barnaby04(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
There is nothing surprising about this guy and his boys. He is always around the Oluku axis daily where he hustle to make ends meet.

He has shown that there is dignity in labour.

6 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by willi926(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
I dont usuall say this but Allow me to say all na vanity upon vanity. Last last Chioma Porsche go turn to taxi.# am not hating oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 7:04pm On May 02, 2018
#JustMyThought............
1)..... Chioma from available statistics is 23 years old as at today from what i read and from available info also, they've been dating for 5 years.
2)...... 23 - 5 = 18.
3)...... This means she was 18 years old when she started dating him.
4)...... As a parent, will you count it an achievement for your 18 years old daughter to start dating Davido?

NB:Before you start sending WhatsApp messages shouting the God of Chioma and assurance, please digest this.

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by 6660M0666: 7:04pm On May 02, 2018
Nothing lasts forever.

Just Enjoy what you have, while you still have it and when you can still enjoy it.

If you don't have something to enjoy, just remember...Nothing lasts forever, not even 'nothing' itself.

3 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by mudiana(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2018
I almost snapped this hummer jeep as I was going to oluku this evening. It makes me laf anytime I see it. My once dream car now a sales vehicle for satchet peak nd milo., not even the container own or refill. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) by BE811APP: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
I see nothing wrong here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.