Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. (2120 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by PhockPhockMan: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Our government must stop the barbaric and consistent slaughter of IPOB members that we have been witnessing in the last few weeks and months. The more Biafrans we kill the stronger the cause for Biafra gets. The logic is simple and it ought to be obvious to every discerning mind: we cannot fight a war on two fronts. We cannot fight Boko Haram in the north and at the same time fight Biafra in the south. This is the time for us to bury the hatchet and reach out to those passionate young igbos that feel marginalised and despised and that are obviously disgruntled. This is the time for us to stretch out a hand of friendship to them and to attempt to soothe their pain. The igbo are not our enemies: they are our compatriots. Whether we like it or not we must treat them with the requisite respect and sensitivity. The more we kill their unarmed youth simply for marching in the streets and insisting on their right of self-determination the more we are courting a second civil war. God forbid that it should ever come to that. God forbid that Nigerian should slaughter Nigerian again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by mynd1(f): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
FFK d only yoruba bastard. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by sam4(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by zico530(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Too bad! I was astonished when I saw the video.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by Elosky20: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
who cares about your sermon on the mount

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by PhockPhockMan: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm still wondering where the thousand and one human right crusaders in this country are.

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by anath(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
the president is used to blood, I don't know why ppl will b voting pass military president that don't respect human feelings. I Agree Gej is not good but Buhaha is not a good option.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2016
The guy just dey throw carrots give my biafran guys.. Yeye guy....

Sympathy hunter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I'm still wondering where the thousand and one human right crusaders in this country are.

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.

All their pens and voices have suddenly drowned as tyranny rages on.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by PhockPhockMan: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2016
dearpreye:

All their pens and voices have suddenly drowned as tyranny rages on.

So unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by Iroh88(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2016
When Jonathan was busy killing and arresting pro-biafra/MASSOB members as the ones pictured below, where was the voice of this blabbermouth cvnt??

As long as they play politics with this nonsense, it would be hard for anyone to sympathise with the victims of the foolishness.

https://www.naij.com/545973-mystery-anambra-village-10-dead-many-feared-follow-photo.html

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by Iroh88(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Seems it's been long since this DJ has a good sex. Which kind mumu songs be dis?? angry

Make I dey go sleep jor.

#Rubbish.
Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by PRXPERT: 3:33am On Feb 14, 2016
I will never take a turncoat serious!!! He should never be trusted! He has a wastful gene that is prone to betrayal! Eg, Tunde and alhaji phone conversation, fayose and his former right hand man, the mole in pdp think thank group! I don't trust them!!
Re: Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. by Pavarottii(m): 4:01am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
FFK d only yoruba bastard. angry
What's ur reason for saying wat u said?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC Table: The Sharing Of N691bn To FG, States, Lgcs In July 2016 / Nigerians Must Revolt Now – Elder Statesman Maitama Sule / Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.