Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

God Laws Can Not Change By Country Law On Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Laws Can Not Change By Country Law On Marriage. (689 Views)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Laws Can Not Change By Country Law On Marriage. by Hisname: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
I went to a nigeria church, and the pastor of this church define what marriage is. I nearly stand up and walk out. He define marriage as been by the law of a country. I just want to say to christain, the law of a country does not affect the defination of marriage.   marriage in some country allow homo to claim they are married. this is wrong. it is a sin, when you now find a church claim they are the biggest nigeria church allow people like this to mount the alter claim they are pastor. May God have mercy on us.

I also notice the deceitful nature of the pastor in question. he manipulate the word of God and people to decieve the people. This is not what christain do. In my word, he is an unsave pastor. Pastor are suppose to holdup the word of God not been against the word of God.  he is a fraud.

what does the word of God says about marriage. it define its as marriage between a man and woman, and now says that they can not be seperated. in sickness or health.  either you hate your partner or you like them, either you fight with them or you friend with them. But this pastor of a church claiming to be the largest church in nigeria is going abroad encouraging people to do what is against wrong against the word of God, even another ordain person from the same church. leave a message to someone making the same claim.

How can people who claim they are ordain by one of the nigeria well know pastors be preaching evil against the word of God. How do they ordain people in the nigeria churches . Do you pick any tom privates and harry and ordain. I believe this people should be removed. while ordain people just beause your church want to expand. Is been saved not a reason for pastors been ordain. ? Can the nigeria church or the board of coordinators chairman in north america call his pastor to order.
Re: God Laws Can Not Change By Country Law On Marriage. by ikeyman00(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
stupid thread
Re: God Laws Can Not Change By Country Law On Marriage. by deor03(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2009
[size=14pt]This is not anything POLITICAL[/size] angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Us Church Ordains New Lesbian Bishop / Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup / New Year Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.