Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup (689 Views)

Islamic Militants In Libya Crucify Christian Man On A Cross Like Jesus / Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / “don’t Call Boko Haram ‘islamic Militants” –sultan Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by papaejima2: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2010
What kind of religion is this that derives joy in killing innocent people?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/af_uganda_explosions
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by blackspade(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2010
Al-shabab is bombing outside of Somalia now? Wow, scary shxt!! shocked Feds, MI5, or whoever better start watching those rapidly growing Somali communities abroad, especially the huge ones in Minneapolis and London. (There gave been numerous cases of young Somali-Americans being recruited by Al-shabaab)

There's not many of them in LA, but there's loads of them (and even a little Mogadishu) in San Diego. shocked
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by nopuqeater: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
papa ejima never said what kinda religion that allows killing when he reads the Biblical Exodus, that allowed even animals to be killed in addition to non combative people, and even trees were cut down just to heighten the intensity of the destruction. He never said anything about the Crusades and the spanish inisitions that the christian Europe committed, wherein millions lost their lives at a stretch.

He does not think that the situation in Somalia might have been other than purely religion reason. Afterall, Muslims are not supposed to kill people and muslims who are praying and observinf all the tenets of Islam shouldnt be killed by Muslims. Or am I wrong, Papa ejima?
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by nopuqeater: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
@black spade; The Somalian tribes, are by nature very hard people. It has nothing to do with Islam.It is Islam that calm them down. Their quality of Islam that makes them better, individually.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by papaejima2: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

papa ejima never said what kinda religion that allows killing when he reads the Biblical Exodus, that allowed even animals to be killed in addition to non combative people, and even trees were cut down just to heighten the intensity of the destruction. He never said anything about the Crusades and the spanish inisitions that the christian Europe committed, wherein millions lost their lives at a stretch.

He does not think that the situation in Somalia might have been other than purely religion reason. Afterall, Muslims are not supposed to kill people and muslims who are praying and observinf all the tenets of Islam shouldnt be killed by Muslims. Or am I wrong, Papa ejima?

No, you are not wrong. I actually expected you to defend the killings.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by 123jml: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
why are you not detailed the poster with correct explanation over his enquiries on how bible decleared to wound and even to lets the tree down talkless of children and womens and you should just ended by posting meaningless comment or was he wrong because he is out for depending his creed.Always christians likes to bring up the arguement while on their own they are not well acquintance with theirs belief.

papa ejima:

No, you are not wrong. I actually expected you to defend the killings.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by nopuqeater: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Papa ejima: Gowon, a christian ordered the Nigerian Federal troop to kill all the people in a village near Omahia during the civil war, because Odumegwu Ojukwu, his christian brother was hell bent to proof a point about his better pedigree. Many many lives are lost during this unfortunate incidence, and the whole thing lasted for 30 months, a sad period with deep wound yet unhealed, even after 40 years it ended.

Oh, its that "evil" christianity that is responsible, without any doubt! Who will forget how Awolowo the great christian checkmated the Igbo Christians by changing the currency, crippling the ability of the yet to develop and be able to stand on her own newly formed which became short lived and withered away republic of Biafra because of the actions of Christians against christians. What a religion of Evil.

How do you like that man? Christianity is a horror and christians are horribe vermits for choosing such a religion.

Islam doesnt look so bad for Nigeria, now. The only war we had in Nigeria was chaired by the horrible Christians. Iliterate in the Minds Ojukwu, Awolowo and Gowon are animals.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

Is that the situation at hand? why do u pple like to trivialize issues? lets deal with the current situation first and talk about others later
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by jcross19: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
@nopuqeater, you have no point in all your posts on here but base on bias approach why? call a spade a spade stop calling it agricultural material okay what those did is very bad they are terrorists okay , see the one happening either in kano or kaduna same in the name of religion , those you mentioned are they fighting for religion or self interest huh please be straight .
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by nopuqeater: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2010
@jcross19: When a muslim does anything bad, it is always in the name of religion. This is a statement that the non-muslim uses to malign Islam.

When their people, the non-muslims do anything wrong, it is always because of self interest. This is always the position of the non-muslims.

When a muslim does something good, it is out of his own goodness, and his religion plays no role. This is what the non-muslims do say, always.

When the others do good things, it is their religion[s] that taught that goodliness. This is what the non-muslims say, everytime.

Just the other day, I read a post where a major christian says that Muhammad (as) was a sinner, but Jesus was of the Bible was sinless, hence a God; maybe Yahweh or Jehovah.

My observation: Jesus may be Jehovah or Yahweh. But he aint Eloi. Eloi, now is a Worthy God that must be due all worship.

Jesus of the Bible may be sinless, when he took the "evil spirits" from the man and send them into the pigs, which ran the igs crazy that they rushed in and perished in the water, to me thats sinful against the pigs and their Creator will register it as an evil deed.

When Jesus of the Bible cursed the tree to wither because it bore no fruits for him to eat when it was not the season to fruit, I say this is sinfulness against the nature of the tree, being that its Creator had set it to this course of seasonal fruiting.

When Jesus of the Bible says in his preaching of the gospel about that whoever calls anyone "fool" will be thrown into fire for such a terrible word, and then turned around and called some one or a group "fool[s]" this will deserve exactly what he said will happen to those who say the word.

When Jesus of the Bible says in his gospel preaching that whosoever is rude to his parents deserves death, which is a result of vile act, and he turned around and says to his mother "woman" in a tone of disrespect in front of many, then he deserves the reward of such a vile act.

When Jesus of the Bible was not able to correct the old men who were doing currency exchanges around the Temple, but instead turn over their table and run them out in disrespective manner, then he will get what a youth who disrespect elders get.

When Jesus of the Bible calls a person who is not from his overall clan, dog, then he will get the reward of calling human animal when obviously the Creator had created the person a human and nor as dog.

When Jesus of the Bible blamed "Eloi" when you said that he was on the cross, then he will get the reward of blaming "Eloi"

But then watch this; you said that he was cursed by "Eloi" for expiring on the tree. If "Eloi" cursed anything is there a mercy for such an entity? So if the tree that the Biblical Jesus curesd is doomed, what do you think happens to a one that is cursed by "Eloi"? Who is the greatest of those who curse, except "Eloi"? Will "Eloi" promise comes true? Of course, yes.

Now, just to let you know that Jesus is no God, Yahweh or Jehovah, since we already established that Jesus was never "Eloi". Jesus said in the Bible; "By myself, I cant anything". Another, "Oh Israel, listen your Lord, is also my Lord and He is just One God". Yet another "Jesus, your prophet who You sent".

When I read some of the statements of the christians, I ask myself, "do these people know what they are saying?". Therefore, when I read that you christian claim that he is God, I cant but ask, why pray to himself, in many places including the many prayers he made at the Garden of Gashemane, begging that he not die? And why did he teach prayer "the Lord's prayer {Not prayer to me, or to Yahweh, or Jehovah, I believe it is to "Eloi" since tat was the name he finally uttered denoting the God Who forsook him"} and participated in that very prayer? Am sure he made that prayer before he taught it and continue to do so after it. You may argue that he taught people and thats why he said it and never said it more than that time. I disagree with you because of the fact that none of the people he taught ever was reported to say it, just as he and it is clear that Jesus has an "Eloi".

Futherwe see that Jesus of the Bible says that he was not "Good" (actually this statement goes to proof that he was not perfect, sinless or God), because the "ONLY ONE" Who is "Good" is in heaven.

My final argument to you, my man is this, dont miss the presentation of the "another comforter", the spirit of good, the teacher, the advocate, the one who corrects and his presentation to that is unchanging, not giving in to the sway of the people, but only to the Commandment of "Eloi".

I ask myself, Jcross19 get me Jehovah or Yahweh from Halleluyah/Alelluya, if either is the proper name of God. Tell me what Alelluya means, disseceting it, showing which part is what, especially, the part that is Yahweh, or Jehovah? If you cant find it, Eloi is there, unless you wanna say the Biblical Jesus is lying, since thats what he called God, when he was on the cross. And remember he never mentioned the name of God Who sent him, until then.

Happy effort on this one.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by vescucci(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2010
Your first four paragraphs would have sufficed.

You cannot blame the Christians though. People are generally more pliable than they are willing to admit. And daily doses of Islamophobia and propaganda doesn't help a bit. Someone sees a news item and first instinct is to rush to inform his brothers as if they can hate the religion any more. It's a condition of the mind

No Abrahamic religion has a moral high ground. If you wanna call people names, go become a Buddhist. It's the human beings that have problems.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by mazaje(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2010
Nopuqeater What exactly are you saying? Your posts make NO sense at all.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by Koora: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2010
@ Nopuqeater post makes no sense at all. chei!
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by Nezan(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2010
By now, thirty wild eyed virgins will be waiting for them in allah's paradiso.

That is enough encouragement to embark on a fresh ogre of violence.
Re: Islamic Militants Again: Kill 64 Watching World Cup by VALIDATOR: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
nopuqeater:

@jcross19: When a muslim does anything bad, it is always in the name of religion. This is a statement that the non-muslim uses to malign Islam.

When their people, the non-muslims do anything wrong, it is always because of self interest. This is always the position of the non-muslims.

When a muslim does something good, it is out of his own goodness, and his religion plays no role. This is what the non-muslims do say, always.

When the others do good things, it is their religion[s] that taught that goodliness. This is what the non-muslims say, everytime.

Just the other day, I read a post where a major christian says that Muhammad (as) was a sinner, but Jesus was of the Bible was sinless, hence a God; maybe Yahweh or Jehovah.

My observation: Jesus may be Jehovah or Yahweh. But he aint Eloi. Eloi, now is a Worthy God that must be due all worship.

Jesus of the Bible may be sinless, when he took the "evil spirits" from the man and send them into the pigs, which ran the igs crazy that they rushed in and perished in the water, to me thats sinful against the pigs and their Creator will register it as an evil deed.

When Jesus of the Bible cursed the tree to wither because it bore no fruits for him to eat when it was not the season to fruit, I say this is sinfulness against the nature of the tree, being that its Creator had set it to this course of seasonal fruiting.

When Jesus of the Bible says in his preaching of the gospel about that whoever calls anyone "fool" will be thrown into fire for such a terrible word, and then turned around and called some one or a group "fool[s]" this will deserve exactly what he said will happen to those who say the word.

When Jesus of the Bible says in his gospel preaching that whosoever is rude to his parents deserves death, which is a result of vile act, and he turned around and says to his mother "woman" in a tone of disrespect in front of many, then he deserves the reward of such a vile act.

When Jesus of the Bible was not able to correct the old men who were doing currency exchanges around the Temple, but instead turn over their table and run them out in disrespective manner, then he will get what a youth who disrespect elders get.

When Jesus of the Bible calls a person who is not from his overall clan, dog, then he will get the reward of calling human animal when obviously the Creator had created the person a human and nor as dog.

When Jesus of the Bible blamed "Eloi" when you said that he was on the cross, then he will get the reward of blaming "Eloi"

But then watch this; you said that he was cursed by "Eloi" for expiring on the tree. If "Eloi" cursed anything is there a mercy for such an entity? So if the tree that the Biblical Jesus curesd is doomed, what do you think happens to a one that is cursed by "Eloi"? Who is the greatest of those who curse, except "Eloi"? Will "Eloi" promise comes true? Of course, yes.

Now, just to let you know that Jesus is no God, Yahweh or Jehovah, since we already established that Jesus was never "Eloi". Jesus said in the Bible; "By myself, I cant anything". Another, "Oh Israel, listen your Lord, is also my Lord and He is just One God". Yet another "Jesus, your prophet who You sent".

When I read some of the statements of the christians, I ask myself, "do these people know what they are saying?". Therefore, when I read that you christian claim that he is God, I cant but ask, why pray to himself, in many places including the many prayers he made at the Garden of Gashemane, begging that he not die? And why did he teach prayer "the Lord's prayer {Not prayer to me, or to Yahweh, or Jehovah, I believe it is to "Eloi" since tat was the name he finally uttered denoting the God Who forsook him"} and participated in that very prayer? Am sure he made that prayer before he taught it and continue to do so after it. You may argue that he taught people and thats why he said it and never said it more than that time. I disagree with you because of the fact that none of the people he taught ever was reported to say it, just as he and it is clear that Jesus has an "Eloi".

Futherwe see that Jesus of the Bible says that he was not "Good" (actually this statement goes to proof that he was not perfect, sinless or God), because the "ONLY ONE" Who is "Good" is in heaven.

My final argument to you, my man is this, dont miss the presentation of the "another comforter", the spirit of good, the teacher, the advocate, the one who corrects and his presentation to that is unchanging, not giving in to the sway of the people, but only to the Commandment of "Eloi".

I ask myself, Jcross19 get me Jehovah or Yahweh from Halleluyah/Alelluya, if either is the proper name of God. Tell me what Alelluya means, disseceting it, showing which part is what, especially, the part that is Yahweh, or Jehovah? If you cant find it, Eloi is there, unless you wanna say the Biblical Jesus is lying, since thats what he called God, when he was on the cross. And remember he never mentioned the name of God Who sent him, until then.

Happy effort on this one.

@nopuqeater ,
I really feel the substance in your post but you made it so lengthy that it appears to be a trash can item. Great post.Good food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers / Baptism: Required For Salvation(whether Adult Or Infant)? / Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.