Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Is Anyone Intreted In With Me I Tend To Start Both Manufacturing And Export Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Anyone Intreted In With Me I Tend To Start Both Manufacturing And Export Biz (536 Views)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Business Venture For All Manufacturing And Producing Companies / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Intreted In With Me I Tend To Start Both Manufacturing And Export Biz by michael257(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Hello my name is Michael I'm a young and aspiring millionaire just like everyone here, but I tend to make business more practical and flexible due to the fact it's just a start up..i know there are strong willed Nigerians out there seeking opportunities to explore that's why I'm here cos instead of exploring opportunities which I already accumulated I'm searching for brilliant minds to achieve set goals..here are a series of platforms soon agro export,manufacturing,social business network,payment logistics and lastly main Forex etc... I'm willing to work with any one but I must know what you can do to figure out the actual position you could fill up thanks (Michael quinn) pls post your numbers I would call you all or chat you up even if it's a list of 1000 numbers or you could try chatting me up 09056934762 on WhatsApp
Re: Is Anyone Intreted In With Me I Tend To Start Both Manufacturing And Export Biz by Bigmind(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2016
I'm interested!

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make Money In Nigeria / Check here / Identify A Need And Fill It (must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.