Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog (623 Views)

Learn New Steps To Create A High Quality Content And SEO Friendly Article / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by Betboss(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2016
You probably have been asking yourself how can I create high quality contents for my blog? what am I not doing right? is there something am missing? How do I create that epic content just like the likes of Niel Partel, Daren Rowse and co? The answers to this numerous questions are not as hard as you may think. Creating a high quality content for your blog is totally a derived process that should focus on solving a problem or providing resourceful information.

Qualities of a High Quality Content

Lets look at some of the qualities of a high quality content-:

It should be direct and well defined.
It should be void of incorrect spellings.
It should be complete and comprehensive.
It should be very illustrative.
It should provide a solution from a general point of view, in other words it should contain mentions and references.
It should be simple and easy to understand.
Overtime a lot of content marketing and SEO experts have continued to insist that a high quality content should contain certain amount of words, some suggest 2000 words, others suggest even more words. In my point of view and likewise in reference to some contents on some of the popular platforms like eHow, WikiHow and a few on Wikipedia, the length of a content doesn't qualify it as a high quality content. A high quality content can just contain less than 500 words and still qualify as a quality content, the focal point of a high quality content should be to provide a comprehensive information for the inquisitive inquirer. It doesn't matter if it takes just 400 or maybe 2500 words to hit the focal point of the subject matter.

How To Create A High Quality Content

Step#1: What Should I Write About? -:

There are many ways to generate contents ideas, a good step to take to creating a high quality content is to find out what people are up to, what are people asking Google and other search engines. Find out what's trending on social media. Your content should always be narrowed to the interest of internet users. You can find out that by using some of the very good keyword research tools like Buzzsumo which helps you to find the most shared and inspiring contents on social media. You can also use Semrush which gives you a more detailed information on keyword phrase searches.Do a thorough keyword research to find out long tail keywords and keywords related to your niche and the search volume to determine the relevancy of the keyword.

Step#2: Determine the purpose of the content-:

The next step to take is to determine the purpose of the content. The question you should ask yourself is why should I create this content? As a content marketer, your financial interest should not never come first. You should aim to provide very resourceful information with every content you create. Think about how helpful your content will be to your audience. Ensure that your content meets your audience's interests.

Step#3: Be very descriptive.

For every time I read Neil Patel content I am always impressed with the degree of description he adds to his content. Being very descriptive make your content more interesting and it can reduce your website's bounce rate. There are lots of interesting ways to help explain things better to your discerning audience. An image, video or infographics is a great way to describe things better. DuckCapture is a great annotation tool for capturing and annotating images.Pixabay and Freepik are great platforms to get free amazing pictures and vectors for your new content. You can also use Google developer to create very amazing info graphics. Piktochart and Easel are some more great tools for creating very descriptive info graphics. For your video you can use screen recorders like Tech Smith's Cam studio or NBXSoft to create very descriptive videos. You should aim to make your contents easy to understand even for dummies.

Step#4: Add helpful resources.

A high quality content should contain resources that makes the content more comprehensive. Take for instance in this post I have linked to order great sources that can help you create a high quality content. The resources contained in your content makes it more SEO friendly , sharable and can also go viral. When you create a content, it should contain and provide related resources that helps your audience get a more comprehensive knowledge. Before creating any content, you should always do enormous research on the subject matter to find all the necessary resources you need to create your content.

Source: http://herokeys.com/article/how-to-write-high-quality-content-for-your-blog/

2 Likes

Re: How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by ITbomb(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Writing is a passion, if you are not a writer, you are not.
The only brush up you need as a natural writer are spelling errors and captivating opening lines with well arranged points
Re: How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by toys2seven(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one op. You can hire writers to help out too. For now, I can vouch for www.blogoxygen.com
Re: How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by Betboss(m): 1:41am On Feb 15, 2016
ITbomb:
Writing is a passion, if you are not a writer, you are not.
The only brush up you need as a natural writer are spelling errors and captivating opening lines with well arranged points

Seconded.
Re: How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by seoconsultant(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2016
I hope my input are also valid smiley we have sorted this same topic out from experts and professional bloggers from far and wide who have shared their ideas as well to what they are utilizing to get such results:

successful blogging tips
Re: How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog by swayflow: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for the write up, I guess I will try your suggestions on my blog www.lifemademe.com

(1) (Reply)

Redirect A Page In Php? / Yoast SEO Plugin Vulnerability Alert / Creating An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.