Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I changed my mind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I changed my mind. (2955 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I changed my mind. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by Deapexboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2016
so wetin u mean?
Re: I changed my mind. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Deapexboy:
so wetin u mean?

You be the judge of that undecided
Re: I changed my mind. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2016
You have too much time on your hands. undecided

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by Sheenor: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2016
What do you want to gain with this? and what do you want us to do now

2 Likes

Re: I changed my mind. by dulux07(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2016
They r also human smiley

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by bolaino(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2016
DMeanMan:
You heard me right!

Bishop Oyedepo lied!

The good Lord said we should always tell the truth. So that is what I am going to do in this thread.

To a 50,000 audience. At the sacred Canaan land, Bishop Oyedepo lied!

I was at Canaan Land on the 24th of January, exactly two (2) Sundays ago.

The Bishop was preaching as always and he mentioned something.

That a member of his church was the sole survivor of the Ethopia plane crash of 1996 because he had his "blessed" mantle with him! The bishop said the plane broke right into 2 in front of his member who left the crash scene unharmed. Not even a scratch!

Me being a realistic person just knew the odds of that happening was like 1 in a trillion. There and then, I picked up my phone and used google.
Apparently, Not less than 4 Nigerians, and 44 people in all survived the crash.

God forbid that Bishop Oyedepo lie. grin
But in this case, he did.

NB: the incident happened in 1996, so the bishop have been telling this balant lie for 20 good years.

It could be that he is misinformed on what really happened. But when you want to face an audience of 50,000 it's only right to get you fact right.

All 50,000 people at the second service on the 24th of January are my witness.

Find below the link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961
the man has always being a liar, what do you expect would come from a Man that is being investigated by the British authorities for Fraud Be wise.....

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by egopersonified(f): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank God you didn't say God is a liar, your pastor is human like you, stop worshiping them and you wouldn't be so surprised when you hear things like this. If I remember correctly, Abraham lied about Sarah being his sister. Keep calm and serve your God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I changed my mind. by Niflheim(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oyedepo is using his filthy lies to try and market his worthless products, and Nigerians can do no more than ask, what does this mean? Or claim that someone has too much time on their hand? No wonder Africa is the headquarters of hunger and the synagogue of sickness!!! Afticans are being defrauded by pastors and they still ask what is this?

3 Likes

Re: I changed my mind. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
The lying competition in church is real.... Even an elder in church will exaggerate been cured of headache to an attempted head explosion by witches and wizards cured by God.
All to the glory of one yeye pastor.
Re: I changed my mind. by analice107: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:
My dear. The guy enh. What idleness can cause?
Wonderful. If ask this guy the topic for the message that day, he won't remember. Jesus get plenty pikins Ooo. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by analice107: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:
My dear. The guy enh. See what idleness can cause?
Wonderful. If you ask this guy the topic for the message that day, he won't remember. Jesus get plenty pikins Ooo. Lolzzzz
Re: I changed my mind. by danduchi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pity for u
Re: I changed my mind. by analice107: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Weldone OP.
Clap for yourself. Apostle Paul, said 'pray for us that the word of God may have free course'. This is the prayer you ought to pray for the man of God. Remember he will stand to answer for his sins and you will stand for yours. And I hope you know that, if you lied against the servant of God, you will attract a curse? Kontinu.
I saw a video, the very video they accused him of calling the gate of hell to open and swallow Buhari. The man of God said nothing close to that. I was so shocked how a man can imagine such a lie. How did the gate of hell even occurred to the man who told that lie? because there was no mention of hell at all. Yet the seed of Satan went on rampage against God and his servant.
Today you have started another one. You had better be saying the truth, if not, any insult you cause the man of God to recieve here, shall be multiplied 7seven fold for you. You shall rise to a place of leadership, but the seed you have sown now shall rippen and you shall eat it's fruits. For whatsoever a man sowed, that, he shall reap.
Your case is the case of "The sons of God gathered and Satan also came"
God shall set men like you around you and they shall give back exactly what you are giving out now. So shall it be in Jesus Name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I changed my mind. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Not new.
Re: I changed my mind. by Jonwesley(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2016
The OP has rather validated him, that's my take. Even if the man was not the only one that survived, but he had the mantle of God's servant with him and he was saved from the crash. His faith on the man of God saved him from the crash. Papa only uses testimony as shared by members so if he made error, it's likely as the testifier stated it that made him say it that way. But who are U to make such a statement against the man of God. You are bringing a curse upon yourself. Don't be an obstruction to anyone who believe Papa's messages by ur utterances please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I changed my mind. by reallest(f): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Jonwesley:
The OP has rather validated him, that's my take. Even if the man was not the only one that survived, but he had the mantle of God's servant with him and he was saved from the crash. His faith on the man of God saved him from the crash. Papa only uses testimony as shared by members so if he made error, it's likely as the testifier stated it that made him say it that way. But who are U to make such a statement against the man of God. You are bringing a curse upon yourself. Don't be an obstruction to anyone who believe Papa's messages by ur utterances please.

What happened to d other who survive as well,who blessed dem?chei dis people and dia thinking sha.in pej voice kontinu. @op,dont be surprised all those conman from adeboye to d least in dia midst are all fraudsters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I changed my mind. by analice107: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
reallest:

What happened to d other who survive as well,who blessed dem?chei dis people and dia thinking sha.in pej voice kontinu. @op,dont be surprised all those conman from adeboye to d least in dia midst are all fraudsters
LOL. You too consider yourself an entity right? If human beings are bashing servants of God, you too will follow? Imao.
I will advise you to allow yourself get through secondary school first enh? You are not in the list of entities yet. I have seen your profile pic. You need food. You are hungry.
Re: I changed my mind. by TrajansKong: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
analice107:
Weldone OP.
...I hope you know that, if you lied against the servant of God, you will attract a curse? Kontinu.
...Your case is the case of "The sons of God gathered and Satan also came"
God shall set men like you around you and they shall give back exactly what you are giving out now. So shall it be in Jesus Name.

More curses and imprecatory prayers defending another jumped-up, circular-breathing, semi-literate, Versace-wearing clown who calls himself a man of god, ehhn, Analice107?? Time and again you do this. Why??

We must not judge them or god will attack us and our children's children, you say. What kind of being is this?

Unloving, terrorised and timid, you cannot see what others can, Analice107.That the eternally vengeful, bloodthirsty, genocidal, capricious, hell-making, entity that you claim to worship as god is known to believers of the Abrahamic faiths as Satan. This is plain to see.

You worship the Devil.

Love for and knowledge of Humanity can save you.

Change.
Re: I changed my mind. by TrajansKong: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jonwesley:
His faith on the man of God saved him from the crash. Papa only uses testimony as shared by members so if he made error, it's likely as the testifier stated it that made him say it that way. But who are U to make such a statement against the man of God. You are bringing a curse upon yourself.

Another fire-breathing curse-invoker??!! Why did his faith in the man of god save him

My heart is heavy reading these things. The entire Universe obviously terrifies us. the only thing most of us strive for is our personal and collective DEATH.

One day we will stand before him in our new skins...

Sweet dreams, my people

Re: I changed my mind. by Jonwesley(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Jonwesley:
[/quote][quote author=Jonwesley post=43024914]
[quote author=TrajansKong post=43015437]

Another fire-breathing curse-invoker??!! Why did his faith in the man of god save him

My heart is heavy reading these things. The entire Universe obviously terrifies us. the only thing most of us strive for is our personal and collective DEATH.

One day we will stand before him in our new skins...

The picture of heaven U placed under your reply to my opinion has no black man in it. Did Christ die for only whites or do U think heaven is just meant for the whites. What a biased and contradicted mind!
Re: I changed my mind. by TrajansKong: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=Jonwesley post=43024914][/quote]
It is called sarcasm. Like scepticism, it is a quality largely lacking in our people... sad
Re: I changed my mind. by reallest(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

LOL. You too consider yourself an entity right? If human beings are bashing servants of God, you too will follow? Imao.
I will advise you to allow yourself get through secondary school first enh? You are not in the list of entities yet. I have seen your profile pic. You need food. You are hungry.

Eiyah,I feel ur pain,sorry s'otigbo
Re: I changed my mind. by reallest(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

Can u pls upload ur own picture n let people judge who need food between us,typical Christian when they run out of lie they resort to abuse & name calling

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by analice107: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
reallest:

Can u pls upload ur own picture n let people judge who need food between us,typical Christian when they run out of lie they resort to abuse & name calling
Girl, if you see my picture you shot your mouth for good. Am not a stupid senseless kid
Re: I changed my mind. by Empredboy(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2016
egopersonified:
Thank God you didn't say God is a liar, your pastor is human like you, stop worshiping them and you wouldn't be so surprised when you hear things like this. If I remember correctly, Abraham lied about Sarah being his sister. Keep calm and serve your God.
keep quite. Abraham lied cos he wanted to save his life and his wife and God supported it. You pastor what did he lied for? So that the gullible worshipers will increase in nos thinking that oyedapo is a living God. Must he lie to get people praises?
Re: I changed my mind. by Empredboy(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2016
analice107:

My dear. The guy enh. What idleness can cause?
Wonderful. If ask this guy the topic for the message that day, he won't remember. Jesus get plenty pikins Ooo. Lolzzzz
you can see that you pentecostal can do anything to Protect your pastors and that's why they are God of men. Now you called someone jobless cos you don't have answers or defense to the op allegation but if it was the pope who said so you would have called the attention of all the catholics on nairaland. Bro free your mind to know the real thing about religion
Re: I changed my mind. by Empredboy(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Jonwesley:
show me where in the gospel where Christ (since we are Christ like) said if we serve him we won't fall sick, die, be poor etc? Infact was pastor bimbo odukoya not under the anointing when she died? I beg God doesn't need your prayer before he blesses you. Plz understand that. Is dangote a bornagain? Those people in the hospital are they sinners? No. So what is the prove that the prayer of oyedapo was what saved the passenger form the plane crash?
Re: I changed my mind. by Jonwesley(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Empredboy:
show me where in the gospel where Christ (since we are Christ like) said if we serve him we won't fall sick, die, be poor etc? Infact was pastor bimbo odukoya not under the anointing when she died? I beg God doesn't need your prayer before he blesses you. Plz understand that. Is dangote a bornagain? Those people in the hospital are they sinners? No. So what is the prove that the prayer of oyedapo was what saved the passenger form the plane crash?

Please how old you?
Re: I changed my mind. by enilove(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
I think it would have been better if he had said"because Jesus was with him, the man was saved ".
A true man of God will not ascribe or attribute to himself the glory due to God.

It is God that saves. If all glory , honour and praises go to God, the congregation would have more faith in God and less reliance on a man of God as their Saviour.
Re: I changed my mind. by Empredboy(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Jonwesley:

Please how old you?

well I should be old enough to be your father. Is that the topic or you are on the wrong topic?
Re: I changed my mind. by reallest(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
analice107:

Girl, if you see my picture you shot your mouth for good. Am not a stupid senseless kid

U re more than senseless and stupid fellow if u can make ur point without abusing,is dats what ur Bible teach u?I hate abusing people but from now on I won't tolerate ur madness again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians,was The Gospel Account Of Matthew Divinely Inspired? / Why Did God Say He Hated Esau? / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.