Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,778 members, 7,834,605 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557080 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
The thing is, will the letter of attestation of good character that has to come from the person that signed the attestation form be in hand written form or typed? @Mimzy, Mikedimeji and others that has good idea should hint me... Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Datevilme:

Be there forming self righteous, wats wrong in knowing how much they pay, Be real bro.

Self righteous ba
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
yemostar:
The thing is, will the letter of attestation of good character that has to come from the person that signed the attestation form be in hand written form or typed? @Mimzy, Mikedimeji and others that has good idea should hint me... Thanks.

Typed correspondence sure looks more presentable..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't be pessimist if ur course is not listed Just consider urself as a champion and apply to where u think u can fit in for me I had BTech Applied Physics and Msc Atmospheric Physics and I applied under radar engineer where by I can use my radio wave to determine the angle, velocity and direction of an object. With Msc experience I can also interpret, analyze weather map in terms of satellite communication, in ICT I can also apply because major work in ICT is Physics.. No limitation to success best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
obulla:

Typed correspondence sure looks more presentable..
I thought as much too... what of the two passports that would be stamped and counter signed by the official signing the attestation form... Will the passports be signed at the front or back? Apparently the stamp is bigger than the size of any passport so will it be advisable to join the passports together so that it will take the stamp at once with the signature appearing on both?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Aareeasy:
bro, pls I studied political science can I also apply under law?

Don't be pessimist if ur course is not listed Just consider urself as a champion and apply to where u think u can fit in for me I had BTech Applied Physics and Msc Atmospheric Physics and I applied under radar engineer where by I can use my radio wave to determine the angle, velocity and direction of an object. With Msc experience I can also interpret, analyze weather map in terms of satellite communication, in ICT I can also apply because major work in ICT is Physics.. No limitation to success best wishes
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nwanna2588:

Are you a graduate?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by HRMEzeMO(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
I must comment on each an everyone who has race one issue or the other and as well the solutions given.
pls for those who has been there or written the exams before.
pls we are new to this(voice of novice to NAF)
how do naf exam,training looks like?
for watsapp group pls add me
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Spaco001(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Can a B Sc business admin apply for d dssc since Masters in business admin is in the requirement? I need an urgent answer. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Otas4real(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
dotun365:
My own is saying "fix errors and try again ". Please has anybody encountered that??
yes I had such issues but I found out dat I went to fill current employment which kept telling me " invalid date format " so I had to clear it before it went through, so don't fill any work experience , if u filled any clear it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
For those mentioning "driver's license or international passport", I don't think it is a requirement for your signee if you applied for DSSC. Maybe it is required for SSC or air women or airmen, but it's not required for DSSC
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Isaa11(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
abeg if LGA Chairman sign my attestation form....can a principal write letter of good conduct for me....or its d chairman again dt wl write for me
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
HRMEzeMO:
I must comment on each an everyone who has race one issue or the other and as well the solutions given.
pls for those who has been there or written the exams before.
pls we are new to this(voice of novice to NAF)
how do naf exam,training looks like?
for watsapp group pls add me

One step at a time...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Philadelphia, please don't think just read the requirements, it is clearly stated. You can't assume for such things, they put it on the site for all of us to read and understand, anyone who fails to follow it will have themselves to blame. Because it wasn't required in 2013 doesn't mean it will remain so every year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please house,will the letter of attestation of good character be handwritten or typed?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Novelty: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Samson0599:
Please house,will the letter of attestation of good character be handwritten or typed?
Pls do typeset it, it doesn't cost u anyfin.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by AdelereDare(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
I can't still save and continue my progress in filling the form. It kept showing error message. And my picture is less than 15kb while my documents are less than 150kb. someone should help me out please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by AdelereDare(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2016
I can't still save and continue my progress in filling the form. It kept showing error message. And my picture is less than 15kb while my documents are less than 150kb. someone should help me out please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Eric14(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2016
You really go school.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by fergie001: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2016
AdelereDare:
Don't use a phone,use a desktop system,God Bless
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2016
My question is that after completion and signing of all printed forms and oda attached docs, are we to submit d forms and oda original documents for scrutiny at d chosen enlistment centre and wait to b short listed for d examinations? I need enlightenment from experienced people. dats d way i could interpret it from d website. If I'm correct, when is d right time to submit?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jsayor(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Please house, Is it compulsory for the military officer that would sign the form to come from the same state of the applicant? or any military officer from any state can sign?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Novelty:

Pls do typeset it, it doesn't cost u anyfin.

thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Otas4real(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2016
fergie001:
Don't use a phone,use a desktop system,God Bless
don't put any current employment, or work experience. Hope dis helps?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Otas4real(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2016
AdelereDare:
I can't still save and continue my progress in filling the
form. It kept showing error message. And my picture is
less than 15kb while my documents are less than 150kb.
someone should help me out please.
Don't fill fill any work experience , it will save, otherwise it will continue telling u error. I had such problem.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seanaddy(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016
lexzyg:
Gud morning house, if you are interested in joining the whatsapp embarassedgroup for NAF Dssc 2016 plz text any of these numbers on whatsapp 08029887787 or 08036368551. Tnks
07031393348.. . Pls add me to the whatsapp group.. . Thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2016
AdelereDare:
I can't still save and continue my progress in filling the
form. It kept showing error message. And my picture is
less than 15kb while my documents are less than 150kb.
someone should help me out please.
This might be because of the work experience field you filled, those who didn't fill it were able to submit,try it out.
LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, I ADVICE NEW PEOPLE HERE TO START READING THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 6, YOU WILL GET ALOT OF ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS .THIS WILL SAVE US FROM ANSWERING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN TREATED, INSTEAD WE CAN FOCUS ON THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Novelty: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2016
teetom:
My question is that after completion and signing of all printed forms and oda attached docs, are we to submit d forms and oda original documents for scrutiny at d chosen enlistment centre and wait to b short listed for d examinations? I need enlightenment from experienced people. dats d way i could interpret it from d website. If I'm correct, when is d right time to submit?
You are to go with ur duly signed printed forms during the zonal enlistment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seanaddy(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Good morning Haus, Pls I have a problem. I applied successfully yesterday and later discovered that the height I put in was incorrect.. . I'm 5.9ft tall which is abt 1.79meters and I put in 1.55 or so.. . I guess it's impossible to re edit... Pls what can be done.. . I emailed the help email address but I've not gotten solution to it yet... I just want to know if that mistake does not cause auto disqualification. Cos now my heart is troubled and I have been waiting for this NAF recruitment patiently for 2years now... I would really appreciate ur views on this....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petitmonde(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2016
mimzy007:
Philadelphia, please don't think just read the requirements, it is clearly stated. You can't assume for such things, they put it on the site for all of us to read and understand, anyone who fails to follow it will have themselves to blame. Because it wasn't required in 2013 doesn't mean it will remain so every year.

I went through again and I now see it. I understand. What is on the LGA attestation for is different from what is on the site. That's where the confusion laid
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by olashubomi01(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2016
please I had my degree in PHILOSOPHY... pls am I eligible to apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.