Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555542 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Datevilme:

LOL, abeggi... Who patriotism don help, why not just volunteer then.

Well, patriotism is the means to the end, the passion that will sustain you in your pursuit of a military career. Besides, No financial emolument is ever commensurate to a job where the risk of losing one's life is astronomical.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ekoyo(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2016
NOBODY WAS ASKED TO BRING HIS OR HER LICENCE, THE ISSUE OF LICNECE IS NEEDED DURING THE SIGNING O0F ATTESTATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT THA IS IF RTHE PERSON CAN NOT ATTACH HIS OR HER PASSPORT TO THE FORM WHICH HE IS SIGNINIG
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Datevilme:

LOL, abeggi... Who patriotism don help, why not just volunteer then.

If at this stage u're already talking about money, then I doubt if you're ready for this recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sambolino: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Boyowa:
Alright oh Mr.... I think you need to read well
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2016 Recruitment will commence on 18th February, 2016 ..

careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng

ELIGIBILITY
All applicants must be nigerian not less than 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females. Applicants should be between 22 and 35 years by 31 December, 2016.

QUALIFICATIONS
Interested applicants must posses a minimum second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. The specific disciplines required are as follows: Anaesthetic Nurse, Anaesthetrist, Building Engineer, Chemistry Education, Computer Engineer,, Computer Science Education, Criminologist, Data Administrator, Dietician, Ear Nose and Throat Nurse, Electrical engineer, Electrical Electronic Education, English Education, Hospitality Managers(Caterers), Lawyers, Mathematics Education, Mechanical engineer, Network Engineer, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist Nurse, Optometrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Paediatric Nurse, Paediatrician, Psychologist, Purchasing and Supply, Radiographer, Radiologist, Satellite Communication Engineer, Satellite images Interpreter, Sociologist, Software developer/Programmer, Statistician, MBA.

*VERY IMPORTANT*
Candidats without any of the above qualifications should not waste their time applying.

GUIDELINES
Online registration stars on 18 February 2016 and closes 10 April 2016
Zonal Enlistment exercise will hold from 01-10 May 2016.

NOTE
For further information see instruction page on the website as from 18 February 2016 or call 09 8708475, 09 8704817, 08078406568 or
email: airforce.support@swglobal.com
please can someone with hnd in chemical engineering apply?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
NOBODY WAS ASKED TO BRING HIS OR HER LICENCE, THE ISSUE OF LICNECE IS NEEDED DURING THE SIGNING O0F ATTESTATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT THA IS IF RTHE PERSON CAN NOT ATTACH HIS OR HER PASSPORT TO THE FORM WHICH HE IS SIGNINIG

So you are saying with passport, no license is needed
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ekoyo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Larryfly:

So you are saying with passport, no license is needed
YES NO DRIVERS LICENCE IS NEEDED......WEN D PERSON SIGNING UR ATTESTAION LETTER PUTS HIS OR HER PASSPORT
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by samdollas2004(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm.... some comments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Indeed it was, I think we will get there soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
YES NO DRIVERS LICENCE IS NEEDED......WEN D PERSON SIGNING UR ATTESTAION LETTER PUTS HIS OR HER PASSPORT

And you got this information from the notice on NAF's website? I think you misunderstood what was written there.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ekoyo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Larryfly:

And you got this information from the notice on NAF's website? I think you misunderstood what was written there.
were are guys bringing this issues of drivers license self?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ekoyo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
are u applying for non tradesmen or direct short servive combatant
bkos amongst requirement needed for zonal enlistment drivers license are nt included
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
Check their website and read the requirement again
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
are u applying for non tradesmen or direct short servive combatant
bkos amongst requirement needed for zonal enlistment drivers license are nt included
Driver's license of the signee is required
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ekoyo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Larryfly:

Driver's license of the signee is required
yes it is required when he or she is nt ready to put passport......
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is what is clearly stated 'The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached'. It is simple, the passport photograph is compulsory then a photocopy of either the intl passport or drivers licence (one of the 2) so don't be confused. Your signee has 2 things to give you, no more no less.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
mimzy007:
This is what is clearly stated 'The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached'. It is simple, the passport photograph is compulsory then a photocopy of either the intl passport or drivers licence (one of the 2) so don't be confused. Your signee has 2 things to give you, no more no less.
simple English

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
ekoyo:
yes it is required when he or she is nt ready to put passport......

Both of them are required.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by torlar(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sm ppl no jz understand English sha. N na graduates we b o. 9ja nva get beta future
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Purity01(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
pls I am 1.61m. The height req is it always followed strictly??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mrnuur(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Purity01:
pls I am 1.61m. The height req is it always followed strictly??

Sure its strictly followed. but 0.04m short myt be negligible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Isaa11(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
who wl giv u hs drivers licence or intl passport if he is nt ur relatv?....u think its easy....only passport is ok
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Purity01(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrnuur:

myt be. but it wld be heartbreaking if after d rigours one is let dwn cos of that negligible difference. I wish anyone who has gone thru dis process wld tell me if it was followed strictus sensus!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Purity01(f): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
mimzy007:
My advice, you guys should wise up and get ready, when you keep saying its a scam you should have prove. A yet to be printed advert was posted and it was tagged a scam, even when the newspaper print caption was posted people screamed scam, has any of you saying its a scam checked the paper and it wasn't there?! This is truly amazing, is that how discouraged you peeps are? If you say you want to bank solely on what is on the official site then you are in for it, coz those of us who are familiar with this process know you can't bank on the site before the advertised date.
pls sis. This height stuff is it always followed strictly?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MartialArt2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrnuur:

And also have in mind that 0.04m is 40mm when its converted. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ifedayosol(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
If u are talking abt DSSC, the info is dat the signees passport photograph AND EITHER PHOTOCOPY OF DRIVERS LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT must be attached. Means 2 tins, a passport photo and anyone of drivers licence or international passport. Its stated clear in the guidelines.
ekoyo:
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ajisebioyo1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
@mimzy,general olu and other old soldiers, wishing you best of luck. I'm back again in the race ooo. Before I forget @mimzy, help me check whether it is chemistry or chemistry edu that is required under education corps, because Na pure chemistry I do oo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Salihumainasara(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Datevilme: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
obulla:

If at this stage u're already talking about money, then I doubt if you're ready for this recruitment.

Be there forming self righteous, wats wrong in knowing how much they pay, Be real bro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Purity01:
pls sis. This height stuff is it always followed strictly?
My dear that's what we hear but we have seen exceptions, you can't just rule it out complete.
Ajisebioyo what's up? www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is your answer.
Salihu, I noticed while reading the instructions it was stated that your letter of attestation should be from one of the listed people and the retired are not mentioned, if you don't have a serving officer you can see magistrates and principals etc were mentioned, work with that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Heineken(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why Mass Communication no dey
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dotun365: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
My own is saying "fix errors and try again ". Please has anybody encountered that??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Purity01(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
mimzy007:
My dear that's what we hear but we have seen exceptions, you can't just rule it out complete.
Ajisebioyo what's up? www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is your answer.
Salihu, I noticed while reading the instructions it was stated that your letter of attestation should be from one of the listed people and the retired are not mentioned, if you don't have a serving officer you can see magistrates and principals etc were mentioned, work with that.
ok dear. make I tr

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.