Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (558234 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chocoroo: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
@ mimzy007
The search for a principal of government secondary school whose state of origin is same with mine is arduous o...... Is it possible I use the principal of a secondary school in my state whose state of origin differs from mine? Plsssss help
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obtwice(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=nathan12 post=44284585][/quote]

@bros nathan.......pls read ma tru ma enquiry n ans appropriately.....u or her hv no affirmative confirmation...dats y I said ask.....fortunately I asked from a frnd n officer in NAF HQ n he said rtd or serving is recognised as confirmed 4rm hs offiz...thnks 4 ur replies
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
chocoroo:
@ mimzy007
The search for a principal of government secondary school whose state of origin is same with mine is arduous o...... Is it possible I use the principal of a secondary school in my state whose state of origin differs from mine? Plsssss help
No please, don't do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chocoroo: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
mimzy007:
No please, don't do that.
Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
obtwice:
Hello all......thanks 2 all 4 ur +ve contribution....pls I wana ask cn a retired officer or commissioner of police attest 4 a candidate....although it ws stated on d guidelines if it shld b a serving or retired personnel....pls any1 wt correct info or sme1 dey cn ask 4 confirmation pls assist......thanks....@mimzy n co wld like ur view on ds sinz u guys v d exposure alrdy n maybe contacts.....safe

wld advise u to enquire from NAF support directly bro. Thats wat I did wen I wanted to verify if the persn signing my attestation form could gimme a copy of his National ID in place of his Drivers liecence or Intl passport and I was told YES... jst send ur enquiry via email to airforce.support@swglobal.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2016
wow !!!!!! thank God I hv gotten my documents signed by a Lt col... she was really nice to me i met her for d first time and she signed even attaching her passport..but insisted I get a letter of good xter from my pastor cos she don't knw me..
still searching sha for anoda offr to giv me d letter but if I can't find one then na my pastor sure pass wetin go happen make e happen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 6:00am On Apr 01, 2016
bxboss:
wow !!!!!! thank God I hv gotten my documents signed by a Lt col... she was really nice to me i met her for d first time and she signed even attaching her passport..but insisted I get a letter of good xter from my pastor cos she don't knw me..
still searching sha for anoda offr to giv me d letter but if I can't find one then na my pastor sure pass wetin go happen make e happen.
#team abia
#abyssinia

Rather than considering a Pastor if another officer doesn't work out, why not try the other stated persons like the Local Government Chairman, Magistrate or Principal.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by banabest(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
FOR YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS DSSC 2010 AND Dssc 2013 for 1,500 each, contact : Banabest23@gmail.com or call 09096948456

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nathan12(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=obtwice post=44287764]

@bros nathan....... Then since u passed the call across to the HQ and it was confirmed u good to go.
Was only using human reasoning which is liable to Change
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by macaranta(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
bxboss:
#team abia
#abyssinia

Sup,I have a friend that needs an Abia Military personnel to sign for him,how did you get across to her?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by puffyjoe: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello house, thank for all the enlightened contributions. Pls am a batch B corp member presently serving . I want to obtain the form pls am I doing the right thing? I need a response asap pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Boyowa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
As long as you can read oh!!! When you read the instructions you will know if you are doing the right thing or not!!!!! All the same the form is free so apply and know if you are doing the right thing!! As for me oh you are doing the wrong thing lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
puffyjoe:
Hello house, thank for all the enlightened contributions. Pls am a batch B corp member presently serving . I want to obtain the form pls am I doing the right thing? I need a response asap pls
only the outgoing batch A corpers can apply since our POP is April 14th meaning our discharge certificate would have been ready before the zonal selection. gracias
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kanmi4u: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks to Almight God i just got all my paper signed by an officer even gave me his passport,driver license to photocopy and wrote me a letter of good character...God is Faithful all went easy
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Millex:
Hello guys, I use glasses, but I wanna serve and protect the honor of my father's land and it's people. Do you think I would be screened out because of my glasses
Cc mimzy007
it depends on what you applied for, for example if its was army short service, u would hav missed it cuz of ur aiming its pure combat course, but NAF is mainly non combat so u are in place. Cuz I see teachers and office people with glasses, thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
collins777:
I take exception to your sentiment. Although only photocopy of international passport or driver's license is mentioned, it is not forbidden if your signee can provide a photocopy of any other generally acceptable card like National ID card. National ID card has the same recognition with driver's license or international passport since they are all issued by the same authority (Federal Government of Nigeria). That National ID card is not included does not mean they don't accept it, its omission was a mere oversight because there is no rationale for accepting driver's license while National ID card is rejected. Thanks.
you have no idea how these people are eager to throw people out based on protocol. In the force intruction is intruction, get a pasport or drivers licence, period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Hash86(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2016
PLS HELP. I LOST MY DOWNLOADED CONSENT FORMS AND FORGOT TO SAVE MY APLICANT'S I D.
I HAVE EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING. PLEASE HELP WITH THE WAY Out
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls I ave being asking dis question since, no body answer me. I study economics. Can I apply?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cycyclaire(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello guys, good to meet u here. New in da house & applied for d NAF DSSC 2016. Pls can someone help me with past aptitude tests to this e-mail cynthiadesachi@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2016
profsod:
Pls I ave being asking dis question since, no body answer me. I study economics. Can I apply?
It was not listed, if you want to apply then try. Nobody here can give you any go ahead on that, it is your decision.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Hash86:
PLS HELP. I LOST MY DOWNLOADED CONSENT FORMS AND FORGOT TO SAVE MY APLICANT'S I D.
I HAVE EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING. PLEASE HELP WITH THE WAY Out
I honestly don't know what to tell you, it's either they respond to your mail or you call their helplines. Hopefully you will get an answer coz when you finally get the SMS for the zonal enlistment your app ID won't be in it, keep trying to reach them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Hash86:
Bro how manage? grin what did u use in filling out d forms? If u use ur mobile phone, it should b on download. D witch pp for ur village no like u at all grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please house help me o. It is stated that applicants must possess
credit in English Language and
Mathematics and 3 additional
credits in subjects related to
degree course of study but the number of sitting(s) is not stated. Abeg na how many sittings?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Davexx:
you have no idea how these people are eager to throw people out based on protocol. In the force intruction is intruction, get a pasport or drivers licence, period!

Bro ur very wrong. I sent a mail of enquiry regardn ds particular issue and I got a reply from dem saying National ID can be used in place of Intl. Passport or Drivers license
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Feyitumi: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls and pls ppl...... I humbly need 1 of y'all good minded ppl 2 send me past questions..... Email is tumiolape@gmail.com....... This height must not waste again this year
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ocholawealth(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls guys help a brother in need..... Please help me with past questions and answers :::: francisobiabo@gmail.com..... Pls guys help me out.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Usmanzy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
I just got d past quest if u are in abuja pls pm me I'm wilin 2 giv it out 4 free

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
kanmi4u:
Thanks to Almight God i just got all my paper signed by an officer even gave me his passport,driver license to photocopy and wrote me a letter of good character...God is Faithful all went easy
thank God from which state please

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.