Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557682 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Cooldeejay(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
potential flying officers!!! pls can a member house of Assembly write for u letter of good character? But my other form was signed by my LG secretary and refused to give me his passport or driver's licence. Am I at risk?
thanks!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
after entering my details on the online application form and clicked save and continue nothing else seems to happen beside being asked to confirm my email and phone number. please i need to know if this is normal. i applied this evening and any relevant info will be gt8ly appreciated. tnx in advance.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aktivity07: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2016
XYZeee:
after entering my details on the online application form and clicked save and continue nothing else seems to happen beside being asked to confirm my email and phone number. please i need to know if this is normal. i applied this evening and any relevant info will be gt8ly appreciated. tnx in advance.

Keep doing it until it goes through. I suggest you try late at night, around 12 or 1am.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Aktivity07:

Keep doing it until it goes through. I suggest you try late at night, around 12 or 1am.
tnx! i was able to try again @ around 6:58am today yet without success. there was no light @ my place around the time u specified.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2016
XYZeee:
tnx! i was able to try again @ around 6:58am today yet without success. there was no light @ my place around the time u specified.
Did you fill in anything in terms of occupation at the bottom of the form? ( it's the last info required) if yes erase it and try submitting, everyone had that issue.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Larryfly:

I have told you.
I think for the purpose of this exercise and the likes when they refer to a magistrate they are talking about those guys that head all those small small Area Grade 2/Magistrate court. So it's not just any lawyer like u said. Yes a magistrate is a lawyer but appointed as magistrate to head a small court. Meaning he has an office with stamp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Nagode Mike. Those of you planning to get a Retired officer to sign for you, which stamp is he or she going to use on your form and passport photograph? Im just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:
Did you fill in anything in terms of occupation at the bottom of the form? ( it's the last info required) if yes erase it and try submitting, everyone had that issue.
occupation after marital status before test center column right? and i noticed that occupation info is not optional but working experience is. occupation cannot be blank warning came up after i had removed what i wrote in the column provided. i cannot move beyond---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email And Mobile Number Confirmation

*Please verify and confirm your Email and Mobile Number.
*Email and Mobile Number Information will be used for further communication.
Mobile No.:
mynumber
Email:
myemail@gmail.com

Do you wish to continue? after i clicked yes to continue nothing else was forthcoming.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
XYZeee:
occupation after marital status before test center column right? and i noticed that occupation info is not optional but working experience is. occupation cannot be blank warning came up after i had removed what i wrote in the column provided. i cannot move beyond---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email And Mobile Number Confirmation

*Please verify and confirm your Email and Mobile Number.
*Email and Mobile Number Information will be used for further communication.
Mobile No.:
mynumber
Email:
myemail@gmail.com

Do you wish to continue? after i clicked yes to continue nothing else was forthcoming.
At the bottom of the form, not after marital status. Where you were asked your present job, the date you started and the address. Can't remember if it is titled Job experience.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:
Nagode Mike. Those of you planning to get a Retired officer to sign for you, which stamp is he or she going to use on your form and passport photograph? Im just wondering.
You are right mimzy. I sent a mail to the NAF about dis retired officer ish,i got a reply that a retired officer can not sign the attestation form.
My question now is how many people have/know a serving officer of high rank? I believe a lot of people are gonna come with retired persons signatures and NAF will just have to accept it.
Letter of attestation of good character,photocopy of international passport and passport of the person to sign.Most officers wont give out all these,how do NAF manage that.
Naf wahala is too much jare.
Navy and cadet Inspector loading............
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:
At the bottom of the form, not after marital status. Where you were asked your present job, the date you started and the address. Can't remember if it is titled Job experience.
current employer under work experience. heres the direct address to the landing page of the online application portal http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/application. my challenge now is that i did remove what i wrote in the work experience column and tried moving forward twice yet i was still getting the same confirm email and phone number and once i clicked yes to proceed nothing else was forthcoming.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2016
Thomanad:

You are right mimzy. I sent a mail to the NAF about dis retired officer ish,i got a reply that a retired officer can not sign the attestation form.
My question now is how many people have/know a serving officer of high rank? I believe a lot of people are gonna come with retired persons signatures and NAF will just have to accept it.
Letter of attestation of good character,photocopy of international passport and passport of the person to sign.Most officers wont give out all these,how do NAF manage that.
Thank God you are here to testify. You see when some of us say something here it is not because we want to show ourselves, these people know what they put on their site and require from you and most importantly you don't want to fall scape goat. At the Zonal enlistment it is easy for them to overlook some things but at the selection board it is a different story, you don't expect them to let it slide when they are seeking people to drop. Do your part! If you think our opinion here is not satisfactory it's OK to find info from elsewhere, we too will learn from you, however please note that not everyone at the HQ and other places is fully aware of what is acceptable or not especially on this process, these people are busy, they are in the right place for info but they have other things to deal with and can give you answers based on assumptions. Help yourself, this is just a word of advice.
Thomanad, Try my brother. Nothing good comes easy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2016
XYZeee:
current employer under work experience. heres the direct address to the landing page of the online application portal http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/application. my challenge now is that i did remove what i wrote in the work experience column and tried moving forward twice yet i was still getting the same confirm email and phone number and once i clicked yes to proceed nothing else was forthcoming.
you erased it and it didn't work? Then don't know what to say, guys who can help out?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:
you erased it and it didn't work? Then don't know what to say, guys who can help out?

tnk u 4 ur time. maybe its a sign,lols! i just sent dem an email. i will wait 4 dia reply n kw hw to proceed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aktivity07: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Thomanad:

Brotherly to avoid shooting bird ant the mama flying, better do as they asked you to so that one won't weep just at the beginning

If you think Airforce is difficult don't go anywhere around navy. Dia shakara pass peacock own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Help a bro pls,I have mistakenly choosen information tech as my area of specialization instead of Radar engineering,the reason been that computer engineering is always captured under ICT but airforce placed my course under radar eng which I was unaware b4 filling out d form and I have completed filling out the form with specialization selection in Info Tech instead of Radar Eng,is doing another reg a way out or what did u think pls?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:
Help a bro pls,I have mistakenly choosen information tech as my area of specialization instead of Radar engineering,the reason been that computer engineering is always captured under ICT but airforce placed my course under radar eng which I was unaware b4 filling out d form and I have completed filling out the form with specialization selection in Info Tech instead of Radar Eng,is doing another reg a way out or what did u think pls?

If I may ask do u know the full meaning of Radar or do you've a broad knowledge radar.. Computer Engineering is Just a minor in radar because of the simulation and line of site of an object in a long range distance, Radar Engineering is a sub discipline in Applied Physics where you talk of Communication Physics using Smith chart for point of location, line of sight of far range, radio propagation, satellite communication by locating different layer of the atmosphere surface such as D,E, and F layer using radio wave propagation so from my little excerpt you should know the courses that fit in most in radar engineer is physics so no need for you to be worried, ICT is also a best option with your networking knowledge, Programming Knowledge you are good to go, you don't have problem have a zero worry you put in the best area.. As a computer Engineer u are malleable you can be beaten into any shape... You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by XYZeee: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:

Hello, i just checked your profile and i saw dat ur location is kaduna. iam in kaduna 2 and i would like to ask if someone that read management @post-graduate level and yet to get my MBA cuz its in view and wnt be ready dz year would still be considered. cuz my first degree wasnt even included in the list of courses i saw. so am tinkin maybe PGD IN MANAGEMENT shld be under MBA/HND Hrm/Statistics. please let me kw ur tot on this. tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love your response bro,u're such a brilliant chap your analysis amounts to the same reason y I'm confused here because I am very much aware that comp eng is deep in information technology but I was surprised when I saw comp eng captured under radar eng which I'm not really having an idea in but you should understand 9ja condition, because those pple can be funny and use simple mistake as they will tag it to screen one out,that's y I'm scared ooo,your response has restored my hope and confidence anyway.Thanks a bunch brother
petertaiwo0:

If I may ask do u know the full meaning of Radar or do you've a broad knowledge radar.. Computer Engineering is Just a minor in radar because of the simulation and line of site of an object in a long range distance, Radar Engineering is a sub discipline in Applied Physics where you talk of Communication Physics using Smith chart for point of location, line of sight of far range, radio propagation, satellite communication by locating different layer of the atmosphere surface such as D,E, and F layer using radio wave propagation so from my little excerpt you should know the courses that fit in most in radar engineer is physics so no need for you to be worried, ICT is also a best option with your networking knowledge, Programming Knowledge you are good to go, you don't have problem have a zero worry you put in the best area.. As a computer Engineer u are malleable you can be beaten into any shape... You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
XYZeee:

Hello, i just checked your profile and i saw dat ur location is kaduna. iam in kaduna 2 and i would like to ask if someone that read management @post-graduate level and yet to get my MBA cuz its in view and wnt be ready dz year would still be considered. cuz my first degree wasnt even included in the list of courses i saw. so am tinkin maybe PGD IN MANAGEMENT shld be under MBA/HND Hrm/Statistics. please let me kw ur tot on this. tnx
My brother what is not listed is not listed, all one can do is attempt and see where it takes you. No harm in trying just don't dwell on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dejianu: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good evening house....

Please i need to know who can give me a Letter of Attestation Of Good Character....

Or can someone kindly drop the format of the letter to my email - dejianomise@gmail.com

i appreciate in advance... thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aktivity07: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
dejianu:
Good evening house....

Please i need to know who can give me a Letter of Attestation Of Good Character....

Or can someone kindly drop the format of the letter to my email - dejianomise@gmail.com

i appreciate in advance... thank you

I am also interested in that letter too smiley
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shar10ckq: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
hello guys, a brother is in need of gmat pass Q pls help him out. shar10ckq@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy007:

Retired officers stamp grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Philadelphia where have you been? grin RANAO stamp
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by edunson(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
elprint:
Bro, how are u going about getting ur attestation of good conduct? Was told can only be issued by the court.
from ur pastor or iman or from any good character than can stand for u
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Novelty: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
segenton:
Please house help me o. It is stated that applicants must possess
credit in English Language and
Mathematics and 3 additional
credits in subjects related to
degree course of study but the number of sitting(s) is not stated. Abeg na how many sittings?
The minimum shd be two sittings bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.