Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,419 members, 7,843,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557613 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by goshen26: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls can someone help me with pass question

olusojiakinbowale@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Neyozak: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ all in house, I think we are suppose to ask mimzy007 and Thomanad few questions on nature of questions, no of questions and parts or sections of d last Saturday test conducted for Airmen and Women. Alexk2 was very smart to request for private chat with Thomanad. If u support me hit like and request same frm Thomanad and Mimzy007.
@Thomanad and mimzy007, pls and pls if ur av last Saturday exam question, pls scan and upload for all to see and av a rough idea on DSS TEST. Thanks for quick response. Ose!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by flexysam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Send to ayenitech22@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thomanad:
Gud day aspiring flying officers.Pls i sat for the aptitude test for airmen/airwomen on saturday.I would like to know if anyone has an idea as to when the shortlist for the selection board interview would be out.Thanks

cc: mimzy007,general C-in-C
..were you allowed to use calculator ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Guys....sorry am new here
Wish us all successes
Pls I need a view of the past questions
I finished all my signings today
Plus I just saw a message on their site for us to report at our various centers for screening but to my surprise,no date on the post
So I will like to ask you guys what the update is like
Dammyllaree@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by AbuAbdullah16: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thomanad:

Your relative is 100% correct.All aplicants(airmen(women)) all have their name and applicant id on the answer sheet.Infact the answer sheet is OMR,and it is going to be marked by a computer.They adviced us not to roughen the answer sheets so that the computer would not reject it.There is even a scan code that contains our name and applicant id!

Please can we chat privately ?0803627829
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jimax(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Carmal90:

pls send to me. carmallaide@gmail.com

Pls send it to Chijioke4real@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jimax(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch
Pls I need the past questions, send to Chijioke4real@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jimax(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls anyone reporting to enugu centre pls contact via 07061124829 or chijioke4real@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by opemipo502(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls l need d past question @ abdulazeezyakubu807@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by harypee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
@viqueta, pls help forward the past question to my mail address amoduhakeem@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by monimekaz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg na everybody dey go the screening ... This one na real change. Up till now I never sign any document because I dey feel say ... As e dey be before na... But now I smell change
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kolycustard(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
abeg i.also.need.the past question .pls.forward it to arkofgod.ke@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kolycustard(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jimax:

Pls I need the past questions, send to Chijioke4real@gmail.com
pls forward it.to arkofgod.ke@gmail.com. Tnks : angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bsnow: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
kolycustard:

pls forward it.to arkofgod.ke@gmail.com. Tnks : angry
Help me also with past question olasupom@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
monimekaz:
Abeg na everybody dey go the screening ... This one na real change. Up till now I never sign any document because I dey feel say ... As e dey be before na... But now I smell change
Na so ooo nna. It's gonna be the survival of the fittest mehn. Let's go there.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bsnow: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Carmal90:

please send to carmallaide@gmail.com
olasupom@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
No schedule of activities for different states for the dssc screening?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ok let's put it straight. Good evening everyone. Based on the little information available from the Airmen/women screening, what the recent info on the DSSC means is that;
1. All applicant should report to their various screening centers I.e do not expect any SMS inviting u for the test, meaning we are all invited.
2. Based on the above, it means the screening will take place in the various Zonal centers by implication they will shortlist people for the test.
3. What that tells me is that it's not everyone that will write the test, some people will be screened out base on one thing or the other.
4. What number 3 implies is that NAF might end up wasting some peoples transport money.
Suggestion: make sure u put ur house in order before going for the screening. While we await the screening time table for the exercise, try go thru ur GMAT and what have u. once again good evening everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gudiza(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
^^^^ damn straight!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bamidek(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy007:
So this is what a relative who applied for airmen told me. On the day her state was being screened they were asked to present their acknowledgement cards and their details were checked on the computer to confirm all was correct and a serial number was allocated to each candidate. Next their height was checked and she said the word going round is they are serious about the height requirement this time. They will put a Q or NQ on your acknowledgement card meaning Qualified or Not qualified, during documentation depending on the officer screening you some docs will be asked for, others may not be demanded. Bottom line some people were not allowed to sit for the exam due to height issues or something else, in fact they brought a height ruler to the venue of the exam to still check some people. Then the exam answer sheet was personalized,it had their names and ID number unlike before, this time people shaded answers . This is just to give you an idea of what may come our way.

Pls can you confirm if the photocopy of Driving License of our signee was ask of. Because some secretary or chairman of local government refuse to give us these.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kenzolini(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thomanad:

Your relative is 100% correct.All aplicants(airmen(women)) all have their name and applicant id on the answer sheet.Infact the answer sheet is OMR,and it is going to be marked by a computer.They adviced us not to roughen the answer sheets so that the computer would not reject it.There is even a scan code that contains our name and applicant id!
Good evening @Thomanad 1st of all I wish you nothing but success in the screening, furthermore wish to clarify if it's true that they asked airmen/airwomen applicants to come with all white (shirt, shorts & footwear, because someone claimed that you people were instructed to do so) and furthermore please could you give us any detail as to what we can expect and what may be prohibited (e.g. Calculator etc...) thanks and all the best.

Also @Mimzy007 thanks for your enlightenment so far, please if you could be kind enough to confirm from your relative if the above claims are true, would be helpful for all of us. Best wishes to you and your relative this year!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mattin(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikedimeji:

Submitting which form?
Please can u be more explicit!
If I understand u well, u want to know where to submit the attestation forms. Pls don't take this personal, did u fill the DSSC form by urself or it was done on ur behalf?
Anyway if the instructions hasn't change u are to come along with it to ur screening center

Of course I know we are to bring all the signed papers to the screening/examination centre. At my LG Secretariat, I heard some people went to submit but were sent back to complete some documents that were not inclusive.
BTW, I filled my form myself and even filled for others. I was only asking question for clarification.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mattin:

Of course I know we are to bring all the signed papers to the screening/examination centre. At my LG Secretariat, I heard some people went to submit but were sent back to complete some documents that were not inclusive.
BTW, I filled my form myself and even filled for others. I was only asking question for clarification.
tongue
Well there was no instruction that says we should submit our form any where in the LG. From what u wrote, may be they were asked to submit the form and come back to pick it and u know in most LG before such form is signed u will be asked to come with ur state of Origin or LG identification in other to be sure u actually belong to that LG
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Hamebell1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
monimekaz:

please house...I'm in the same shoe as the poster above
just checked through my file and saw 1)attestation form.2)parent/guardian form 3)bio data detail...........but on the form we are required to bring a letter of good character ...please who is to write the letter? and secondly what will be attached to d attestation form....
please house enlighten me.....thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
LG chairman/Secretary, principal from a government school traditional ruler... Generally the same set of people who can fill your attestation form can as well issue you an attestation letter...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cotmag(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
poketoholo01:

Pls send it to this: ogarjuliusjoseph@gmail.com
pls send to onojasunday6@gmail. com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cotmag(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Valmesk:
Pls send the past exam materials to meksinmek@gmail.com
pls send pq to me@ onojasunday6@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
cotmag:
pls send to onojasunday6@gmail. com
Pls send to this onwuzuligbookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kenzolini:

Good evening @Thomanad 1st of all I wish you nothing but success in the screening, furthermore wish to clarify if it's true that they asked airmen/airwomen applicants to come with all white (shirt, shorts & footwear, because someone claimed that you people were instructed to do so) and furthermore please could you give us any detail as to what we can expect and what may be prohibited (e.g. Calculator etc...) thanks and all the best.

Also @Mimzy007 thanks for your enlightenment so far, please if you could be kind enough to confirm from your relative if the above claims are true, would be helpful for all of us. Best wishes to you and your relative this year!
Nobody was asked to bring those items, I don't know where people get such info from. Calculators are not allowed, we hear of people sneaking to use their phones. At this point nothing is spelt out as prohibited, refresh you memory before the exam, bring your docs as asked, do what you are asked to do at the venue. Sit for your exam and pray.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kenzolini(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy007:
Nobody was asked to bring those items, I don't know where people get such info from. Calculators are not allowed, we hear of people sneaking to use their phones. At this point nothing is spelt out as prohibited, refresh you memory before the exam, bring your docs as asked, do what you are asked to do at the venue. Sit for your exam and pray.
Thanks so much for the clarification (I doubted him as well concerning the dress code but just wanted to confirm) once again. Best wishes to you![color=#550000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by oshikes(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls ma fellow nairalanders, if anyone in the house has asses to the past qustns,Pls kindly send to dis email address: oshikes@gmail.com. I would really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.