Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557880 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Falexbaba1:
NN Pq for the benefit of those that av not gotten it.
g0t0 page 45 t0 d0wnl0ad 0r sreensh0rt
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good evening all
I studied civil engineering but I applied as a building technologist. This is a part of my profession which deals with construction and possibly the equipment needed to carry out some functions on site
My take is....if you can attach your specialization to any of the courses stated online,it shouldn't be a big issue
I will also like to ask you guys how your attestation of good character looked like
I signed mine with a Barr. Working in the state judiciary here
I hope it's safe?
@idris...thanks a lot for the Naf questions
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I studied civil engineering but I applied as a building technologist. This is a part of my profession which deals with construction and possibly the equipment needed to carry out some functions on site
My take is....if you can attach your specialization to any of the courses stated online,it shouldn't be a big issue
I will also like to ask you guys how your attestation of good character looked like
I hope it's safe?

Help a fellow brother with the past question

Send to
Onwuzuligbookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I hope it's safe?

Please boss can you share me the past questions.... Philipciveng001@yahoo.com and I studied civil engineering and applied for building as well, Pls can u add me on WhatsApp 08050894771
Thanks,
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I hope it's safe?

Please boss can you share me the past questions.... Philipciveng001@yahoo.com and I studied civil engineering and applied for building as well, Pls can u add me on WhatsApp, let's communicate on email
Thanks,
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jabojafa(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
we all dont need to panic about their past questions becos their exams are always very cheap. And the organization of it is very poor. For example the last exam which waz held in 2013, we wrote the exam on d football field of ASC in PH. Every1 sat on the ground, so cheating waz very easy. Infact u cud use ur fone to even browse during the exams,the inviliators didnt care. I wont be able to send d past question to every1 but will try and upload it here that is if the Mod wud allow it. I hv got it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Done
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by philipciveng(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
jabojafa:
we all dont need to panic about their past questions becos their exams are always very cheap. And the organization of it is very poor. For example the last exam which waz held in 2013, we wrote the exam on d football field of ASC in PH. Every1 sat on the ground, so cheating waz very easy. Infact u cud use ur fone to even browse during the exams,the inviliators didnt care. I wont be able to send d past question to every1 but will try and upload it here that is if the Mod wud allow it. I hv got it.

Really u are right, but u know at least one needs to have d idea...please share

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by wise14life: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please has anyone gotten invite for the naf dssc assessment?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
wise14life:
Please has anyone gotten invite for the naf dssc assessment?
The information on there site didn't say wait for an invite,it read all dssc applicants should report to their centres for screening exercise
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Done
Pls am still waiting ti receive mine
Pls help out
Onwuzuligbookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seuntope8(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kentox:

I studied Agricultural Economics, though my discipline was not mentioned but I applied under purchasing and supplying specialty. please what's your view on this bro?
bro I studied same course as you and I applied under admin and personnel.. Even mine carries "Extension" i.e Agricultural Economics and Extension. As someone rightly said, anything can happen. Just be positive... All the best bro.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jabojafa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
philipciveng:

Really u are right, but u know at least one needs to have d idea...please share
i will share it hopefully tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
[Squote author=dammyllare post=45073112]Done[/quote]
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PraiseGyps(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Temmytorpe2012:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Takinkunmi@yahoo.com
Thankx

gp4noneva2013@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ALEBS(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2016
please can someone help me with the past question? my email is oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
petertaiwo0:

From my knowledge of seismic, geophysical prospecting method, subsurface geology, figure of earth, geodesy and rocks formation I don't think Geologist fall under works unit, if you've study geophysics u can classified your self as an allied physicist or meteorology in which you can fit in to air traffic control/air tower by taking your reading from the under layer using radar. More also you should have apply as radar engineer which is applicable in geologist as a Civilian applications that include topographic
mapping, geology and mining, oil spill monitoring,
sea ice monitoring, oceanography, agricultural
classification and assessment, land use monitoring
and planetary or celestial investigations,prediction of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, ice
flow mapping, forest mapping and land classification. For works units only mechanical and electrical engineer are good to go though civil engineer is also under works which is listed under building engineer not sure.. The essence is dssc is a professional aspect of military even if you sail through the selection board you will be ask ur field of interest which is not applicable to works in selection board but to wrap up my excerpt with your strong backup you are good to go, do not be pessimist, we are in nija a lot of things happen.. Be positive no harm in trying..
Maybe Building Engineering unit would have been better considering Geotechnical/Engineering geology aspects of Geology. Thanks for the advice anyway!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mattin(m): 3:27am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy007:
Didnt you select an exam center? It has nothing to do the state you claimed or originate from. We all chose our centers.
I forgot earlier actually but I've confirmed.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mooyewhy(m): 4:49am On Apr 27, 2016
pls can anybody confirms maybe DSSC screening has started already in the various centers?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 27, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I hope it's safe?
Pls, bro, extend the kind gesture to me too by sending d NAF past questions to derespect4real@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kentox(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2016
seuntope8:
bro I studied same course as you and I applied under admin and personnel.. Even mine carries "Extension" i.e Agricultural Economics and Extension. As someone rightly said, anything can happen. Just be positive... All the best bro.!
Thanks bro. May God help us.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Berbatee1(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls someone should kindly send me Nigerian Airforce DSSC past questions mnurudeen50@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by adicious(m): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2016
OLUWOLEM:
please can someone help me with the past question? my email is oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com. thanks
If u get the past question, pls forward to me via adicious@hotmail.com, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mattin(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2016
It is stated on their(NAF) site that screening for DSSC will take place on 1st-10th May but we don't know the modalities it will take.
Who knows?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2016
dammyllare:
Good evening all
I hope it's safe?

pls send to ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Falexbaba1:
NN Pq for the benefit of those that av not gotten it.

pls Nigerian airforce past questions.. pls send to .ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2016
dammyllare:

The information on there site didn't say wait for an invite,it read all dssc applicants should report to their centres for screening exercise

so have u reported,,,or when r we reporting for screening
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Clarinett(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2016
I have not printed any attestation form. How do i locate it on their website?

shocked
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2016
jabojafa:

pls share so DAT we can ve samples.....ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Randy91:

so have u reported,,,or when r we reporting for screening
Nextweek

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.