Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555212 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shaheedbalo: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Davexx:
A question was once asked, why are people so obsessed with past questions whenever they are faced with exams I tell you, some people spend more time looking for past questions than actually studying. 60% of posts here is about past questions. For Christ's sake we ain't undergraduates anymore. We know for sure its gonna be GMAT.... Use of english, some maths, and current affairs. Study about the histoy of nigeria, about NAF and probably other military arms. Then you are ! So guys pls just study!!
you are right. words of a wise fellow nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Where exactly is 81 Air Maritime Group in Benin?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Abirisegun:
A White man once said... "put money inside a book, African will never read it, so by effect they will never see the money"

If you ask me then I will say this.
1. Nairaland is book here
2. NAF job is money we are all looking for.

Many people come to this Group to ask 'funny' questions. Read other pages here, you will find most of the questions asked.

Please take your time to read, before you ask about time to resume, if we all must go on the first day, about past questions--- Check page 49 or it's there. etc.

Success to yall. And to the first lady Mimzy007, God bless you big time.
Amen dear, God bless you too.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shaheedbalo: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
SAMUELS3:

13. A. 14. C 15.A 16.A 17. C are not credited or blamed for any thing they do 18.B 19.A 20.B
14. A dissolution
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Davexx:
A question was once asked, why are people so obsessed with past questions whenever they are faced with exams I tell you, some people spend more time looking for past questions than actually studying. 60% of posts here is about past questions. For Christ's sake we ain't undergraduates anymore. We know for sure its gonna be GMAT.... Use of english, some maths, and current affairs. Study about the histoy of nigeria, about NAF and probably other military arms. Then you are ! So guys pls just study!!
Exactly my point! I sat for the airmen/airwomen aptitude test,sincerely i didnt get my hands on any past questions.I studied my maths,english,current affairs and about the millitary and NAF.I eventually found out that d test was a piece of cake,i wouldn't get anytin less dan 45/50.
Imagine me reading this thread from page 90 to 96 without finding anytin meaningful/useful.Guys just av to stop this pastquestions of a thing,sincerely it's a mindsore.
The navy 2015 dssc thread,up till training started in march,the page was just 88.
This page is already 96 and screening av not even started.

Mimzy pls help tell d guys to chill abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mayskit4luv(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
philipciveng:
Done
God bless uuuuu
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Okongrace:
. I choosed Kaduna and I stay in abj..how do we meet in abj so we can go togeda?.
same with me. please can we exchange numbers via bbm?

I wish Abuja was a centre and I don't even know anywhere in kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Can we stop this number sharing ish here please? Soon you will start seeing messages inviting you for one yeye interview or the other. This forum is big enough and secured for our discussions and idea sharing. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Copied this so that guys on dis whatsapp ish will cool down abeg.

If the guys at the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment thread had created a whatsapp group for "easy communication", would we have had access to the indispensable information revealed on that thread? A particular Nairalander who happened to be a major contributor on the thread is an officer with the Nigerian Navy. Do you think he would want to be a member of a whatsapp group that would expose his privacy?

You guys dont seem to understand the usefulness and purpose of these recruitment threads. Apart from serving the purpose of posterity where someone can refer to particular explanations, it enables other Nairalanders (even officers) to partake in discussions in a private and faceless way

Common guys! creating a whatsapp group may be lead to the death of this thread. Please lets dont do that. Those of us dropping our numbers, kindly edit it because of scammers that may begin to send you fraudulent messages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by samobaba4u(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
mimzy007:
The idea is to have an understanding on what its like, that its not that of NAF doesn't mean it is not useful when its not like you are expecting a repeat of questions. If nobody posts that of NAF you will still write that exam, It is the format you need to grasp.
after the zonal screening where do the use for the final screening and board interview ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Thomanad:

Exactly my point! I sat for the airmen/airwomen aptitude test,sincerely i didnt get my hands on any past questions.I studied my maths,english,current affairs and about the millitary and NAF.I eventually found out that d test was a piece of cake,i wouldn't get anytin less dan 45/50.
Imagine me reading this thread from page 90 to 96 without finding anytin meaningful/useful.Guys just av to stop this pastquestions of a thing,sincerely it's a mindsore.
The navy 2015 dssc thread,up till training started in march,the page was just 88.

Well said. The NN DSSC 2015 there periods that people were asking for PQ, we eventually circulated it. The PQ has about 300 question but believe u me in the 2015 Test there just 50 questions, the questions don't even look alike and like u said even uptil now that they are over a month in the training the thread is just about page 91. One major thing I discover here is that people don't want to read up the pages they missed, were as most of their questions has been answered in the previous pages. Let's keep rolling, wishing everyone the best
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Thomanad:
Copied this so that guys on dis whatsapp ish will cool down abeg.

If the guys at the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment thread had created a whatsapp group for "easy communication", would we have had access to the indispensable information revealed on that thread? A particular Nairalander who happened to be a major contributor on the thread is an officer with the Nigerian Navy. Do you think he would want to be a member of a whatsapp group that would expose his privacy?

You guys dont seem to understand the usefulness and purpose of these recruitment threads. Apart from serving the purpose of posterity where someone can refer to particular explanations, it enables other Nairalanders (even officers) to partake in discussions in a private and faceless way

Common guys! creating a whatsapp group may be lead to the death of this thread. Please lets dont do that. Those of us dropping our numbers, kindly edit it because of scammers that may begin to send you fraudulent messages
I can't disagree totally. The thread can't die as a result of people creating whatsapp group, I remembered during NYSC there's always a general thread at the beginning then once posting is out there will be sub-thread of each state of posting, once camp is over they continue in the general thread. The idea of the whatsapp group is to be able to catch up with events on ur center. Once the screening is over people will definitely revert to the thread, this is not the first. I also don't like the idea of dropping one's phone number I rather drop my secondary email address for any further discussion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by SAMUELS3(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Youngest409 post=45143360][/quote]

Kindly drop your email or send me PM or your number. My number is 08080189248 make we relate.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alveene(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
kingcliff:
Pls kindly help a.friend in need with a past question paper Nigerian Air force. pls send it to kingcliffordchidi@gmail.com. God bless u

hi, kindly help with past questions. my Gmail is silverdammy@gmail.com... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Horizon007: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello friends!! Please I like to request for the DSSC past qsts. Plssss kindly assist me if you've got it.. Here's my E-mail add: iceberg4real@ymail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sam0(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Johnshei:

am also to b at Kaduna for my screening 08034561557
kd too
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Coolmosab: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
tief:
Can someone answer, what time on sunday are we to report to the screening centre?
My unibadan collegue, just leave home as early as possible...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
I always contribute my idea to both NA and NAF threads, also, a lot of people from previous threads that have great ideas do also contribute. But I recently stopped posting and sharing ideas due to the abuse of the threads by some sets of people. Kudos to mimzy for her endurance. The truth is many people are discouraged from making comments here because of some foolish questions and stupid posts that have made the pages to move swiftly. Personally, I decided to stop making comments because I wanted to control myself from abusing and insulting people here. Seriously people can frustrate with their stupid and unscrupulous questions. Sometimes I do ask myself whether these people really attended any higher institution. As a sensible graduate, before asking any question here, you have to ask google first, think about the answers you got, then you can come back here and ask the same question if you were not satisfied. However, it has become a job for many people here to read just 5 pages they missed probably due to insufficient data or low battery, such people will continue asking the same questions that have been answered several times. Imagine a graduate asking whether to do afidavit for the DOB he/she has, imagine a graduate asking the difference between state of origin and local government attestation. Just imagine people looking for partners to go along with simply because of NAF test. Past questions songs have now become the anthem, on top 50 obj questions. Finally, my conclusion is, most of these people asking various stupid questions and past question are learners, some of them just finished their NYSC, some are applying for the first time and some are just deliberately stupid. I recommend that before you ask any question or before you type anything here, use ur brain. Sorry if my words are too harsh. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Okongrace:
. I choosed Kaduna and I stay in abj..how do we meet in abj so we can go togeda?.

Here's my contact sir'e......u cn buzz or holla me on whatsapp. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Okongrace:

Here's my contact sir'e......u cn buzz or holla me on whatsapp. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
SAMUELS3:

13. A. 14. C 15.A 16.A 17. C are not credited or
blamed
for any thing they do 18.B 19.A 20.B

Devolution : The transfer of some powers, and theĀ delegationĀ of some functions, from a central sovereign government to local government.

You are 100% wrong.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Thomanad:

My dear no matter how much you tell people to calm down they keep panicking. Someone helped by posting that of NN yet some people are saying its not that of NAF, even when they have been told to glance through the GMAT and be conversant with NAF and current affairs they are busy asking for PQ, I'm sure when I said I didn't have PQ some will doubt. The number of questions that can be asked are unlimited, just understand the format and work with it .it's not like we are expecting a repitation of questions and if you don't know current affairs even if you are given all the PQs available you won't get it right coz those questions are from the past. Anyway, by the next 12 days it will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chyomahphil(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Guys i noticed something, sorry if its gonna sound dumb, but d website(dat place where u can download d forms again) says "all forms must b duly completed and submitted at the venue of the, zonal enlistment exercise does it mean we dont need d attestion forms dis sunday?

cc mimzy007
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
mikedimeji:

Well said. The NN DSSC 2015 there periods that people were asking for PQ, we eventually circulated it. The PQ has about 300 question but believe u me in the 2015 Test there just 50 questions, the questions don't even look alike and like u said even uptil now that they are over a month in the training the thread is just about page 91. One major thing I discover here is that people don't want to read up the pages they missed, were as most of their questions has been answered in the previous pages. Let's keep rolling, wishing everyone the best
When I first applied for NAF in 2013, I read through all the NAF threads on NL and kept tabs on the NN and NA threads, every possible question about the app had answers in them so I didn't need to asked questions on the process and with my prior military knowledge I was good to go, I used that to answer questions people ask and I was a JJC like everyone. we have to be proactive and help ourselves. If you panic now what will happen at the selection board?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2016
chyomahphil:
Guys i noticed something, sorry if its gonna sound dumb, but d website(dat place where u can download d forms again) says "all forms must b duly completed and submitted at the venue of the, zonal enlistment exercise does it mean we dont need d attestion forms dis sunday?

cc mimzy007
my dear Sunday is the beginning of the 'zonal enlistment ' meaning that is where you should submit them, the screening will start for some people that day depending on your state. however most of the time they over look that until the selection board.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
chyomahphil:

cc mimzy007
we do
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chyomahphil(f): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin i pray dey overlook this time too cos mine is not yet ready
mimzy007:
my dear Sunday is the beginning of the 'zonal enlistment ' meaning that is where you should submit them, the screening will start for some people that day depending on your state. however most of the time they over look that until the selection board.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
CNJJ:
Where exactly is 81 Air Maritime Group in Benin?
It's at airport road, when you get to ring road, enter a cab to airport road, tell the driver you're going to airforce
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
temple1234:

16) is D. 20) is D.

16 is correct but your number 20 is wrong.

Don't forget that Macpherson Constitution took effect from 1951 and before then , Ibadan and London constitutional conference have been conveyed.

Richard constitution of 1945 was found faulty due to failure to increase the number of Nigerians in the legislative council, no Nigerian in the executive council and many more.

So, try and get more fact on Nigeria constitution. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Horlahmidey: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
same here ooo. pls lets exchange numbers so i can also hook up with u guys. mine is 08135196537. Thanks.
VajanahDischaj:
same with me. please can we exchange numbers via bbm?

I wish Abuja was a centre and I don't even know anywhere in kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
I always contribute my idea to both NA and NAF threads, also, a lot of people from previous threads that have great ideas do also contribute. But I recently stopped posting and sharing ideas due to the abuse of the threads by some sets of people. Kudos to mimzy for her endurance. The truth is many people are discouraged from making comments here because of some foolish questions and stupid posts that have made the pages to move swiftly. Personally, I decided to stop making comments because I wanted to control myself from abusing and insulting people here. Seriously people can frustrate with their stupid and unscrupulous questions. Sometimes I do ask myself whether these people really attended any higher institution. As a sensible graduate, before asking any question here, you have to ask google first, think about the answers you got, then you can come back here and ask the same question if you were not satisfied. However, it has become a job for many people here to read just 5 pages they missed probably due to insufficient data or low battery, such people will continue asking the same questions that have been answered several times. Imagine a graduate asking whether to do afidavit for the DOB he/she has, imagine a graduate asking the difference between state of origin and local government attestation. Just imagine people looking for partners to go along with simply because of NAF test. Past questions songs have now become the anthem, on top 50 obj questions. Finally, my conclusion is, most of these people asking various stupid questions and past question are learners, some of them just finished their NYSC, some are applying for the first time and some are just deliberately stupid. I recommend that before you ask any question or before you type anything here, use ur brain. Sorry if my words are too harsh. Thanks
100% on point!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
mimzy007:
When I first applied for NAF in 2013, I read through all the NAF threads on NL and kept tabs on the NN and NA threads, every possible question about the app had answers in them so I didn't need to asked questions on the process and with my prior military knowledge I was good to go, I used that to answer questions people ask and I was a JJC like everyone. we have to be proactive and help ourselves. If you panic now what will happen at the selection board?
I wonder o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.