Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial (6078 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / SERAP Drags Senate To UN Over CCT Amendment / N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by lagdmark(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Make dem start BLaming sakari for their failed budget
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aufbauh:

Mr man you can do well by parking by the side.
I choose what to paste and when to comment, and like you rightly observed it is a modification of my comment not yours.
It seems as if you have nothing to say about the topic in question hence you pick on me out of malice & pretence.
Out of malice keh? You harsh oo.
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by tomakint: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Firefire:
Our sources revealed that Saraki told Osibanjo in plain term that the budget will never be passed by the Red Chambers unless the presidency is ready to accept his condition.

FAKE NEWS!

Who born monkey to threaten Nigeria ?

Bukola Saraki should return all the loot in his custody so that Commissioner Abdul Fatai Ahmed can pay Kwara State workers their 6 Months salary arrears.
My brother I dey Kwara at the moment ooto lo so ore mi, ko da ilu Kwara was ni igbekun....o se ni laanu pupo Saraki ti je gbese. Commissioner Fatai is even tired
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by SmartMugu: 2:46am On Feb 15, 2016
K9Uneet:
When next is the President going on vacation? I think I want to threaten him, too.
Ill support you via online rants. I'm sure they can make room for you in Kuje.
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by Achuwa1(m): 4:03am On Feb 15, 2016
The time to impeach pmb is at hand.,,,
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by waldigit: 4:31am On Feb 15, 2016
krendo:
APc and Buhari should kindly withdraw their budget of fraud and stop this silly propaganda!

Saraki has a case with CCT which could run until the Supreme Court, until then Saraki is Senate President. If Saraki is convicted Saraki will go to jail.

Let Buhari do his job for now, withdraw this budget of fraud and send a leaner Budget to NASS
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by waldigit: 4:35am On Feb 15, 2016
krendo:
APc and Buhari should kindly withdraw their budget of fraud and stop this silly propaganda!

Saraki has a case with CCT which could run until the Supreme Court, until then Saraki is Senate President. If Saraki is convicted Saraki will go to jail.

Let Buhari do his job for now, withdraw this budget of fraud and send a leaner Budget to NASS

#PostElectionLossSyndrom!
Bad clinical psychological pathology:p
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by Firefire(m): 4:50am On Feb 15, 2016
modath:

Who hacked this account ...

But I now thought deeper & realised saraki is one of the people that hung PDP out to dry leading up to 2015 & we know the result of that uprising.. so your opinion is most likely predicated on beef! cheesy

CHANGE your thinking, my position on Saraki remains the same, since time immemorial.

I hate anything dictator, I hate Bukola, Tinubu and anyone who Lord themselves over others without due process, I hate godfathers, I hate those who take advantage of other and enslave them, I hate those who are biased, those who paint black white like Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

My position on Saraki has not CHANGE, Tinubu is even a better looter that the useless criminal called Bukola, atleast Tinubu invested his loot in Nigeria.

Until we see this looters as our common criminal irrespective of the party, no way forward for Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by Firefire(m): 4:58am On Feb 15, 2016
tomakint:

My brother I dey Kwara at the moment ooto lo so ore mi, ko da ilu Kwara was ni igbekun....o se ni laanu pupo Saraki ti je gbese. [b]Commissioner Fatai is [/b]even tired

Commissioner Fatai is a partner in crime, One day would be One day, he will surely be called to answer for his many crime in that state, beginning from the co-looted Societe-Generale Bank to Trade Bank, to his time as Commissioner of Finance under Bukola and his 8 years rule as Commissioner of Information (A toothless Governor).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKTeqqp9D64

Olorun kin-le ni, ko-to muni, esan ko de gbo ogun, koda ko gbo Qurani, esan ake dandan ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by Eebrahym(m): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2016
wisov:
As I will always say! Dis is a win win situation, let saraki scrutinize d budget very well and eexpose d corruption of all d directors and Permsec. After dat den he can go to jail. No matter hw it goes I don't see hw it won't profit nigeria(ns)
Definitely, I agree with you
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by wilcox(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2016
K9Uneet:
When next is the President going on vacation? I think I want to threaten him, too.
Very soon he will be of to middle east, so get set to go do that

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by amaechi1: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2016
If saraki thinks he is man enough let him grant a press conference and threaten the Government like fasoye. Then I will know that this story is true.
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by thunderrider: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Firefire:

Commissioner Fatai is a partner in crime, One day would be One day, he will surely be called to answer for his many crime in that state, beginning from the co-looted Societe-Generale Bank to Trade Bank, to his time as Commissioner of Finance under Bukola and his 8 years rule as Commissioner of Information (A toothless Governor).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKTeqqp9D64

Olorun kin-le ni, ko-to muni, esan ko de gbo ogun, koda ko gbo Qurani, esan ake dandan ni.

The man was recently promoted to Deputy Governor

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
thunderrider:

The man was recently promoted to Deputy Governor

Well, I am not aware of Fatai's recent promotion to Deputy Governor, thou on paper he is the governor but in reality and practice, Bukola Saraki is the original and real governor of Kwara State, Commissioner Fatai Ahmed is informing his 'Oga looter' when allocation arrive from Abuja.

Aiye gbogbo Awon looter onidaa...
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by LegalAnalyst(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2016
This Saraki's plot If is anything to go by is not enough, in my view, to fetch him a kid glove treatment from PMB.

However, I think Buhari is furious over the alleged huge sum of money laundered by Saraki while he was the Gov of Kwara State. But Tinubu in his own right is pained for losing Senate seat he wanted for his preferred candidate, Ahmed Lawan, for Saraki.

To appease these two individuals, Saraki only need to return the looted money to PMB and vacate seat for Tinubu's baptized candidate. If this sacrifice is carried out, I strongly believe that it is enough to atone Sraki's sins. And finally his CCT trial will disappear.

But where this happens, NaijaLegalAnalyst will criticise the APC-led administration for circumventing the law.
*NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by comos: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Firefire:
Our sources revealed that Saraki told Osibanjo in plain term that the budget will never be passed by the Red Chambers unless the presidency is ready to accept his condition.

FAKE NEWS!

Who born monkey to threaten Nigeria ?

Bukola Saraki should return all the loot in his custody so that Commissioner Abdul Fatai Ahmed can pay Kwara State workers their 6 Months salary arrears.

saraki told the "mere commissioner" to deliver his message to his master when he returns
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by orunto27: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2016
All rifts should be settled in the Interest of Nigeria's progress and development.
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by K9Uneet(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
SmartMugu:

Ill support you via online rants. I'm sure they can make room for you in Kuje.
Relax. I've got my back covered.
Re: Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial by TijaniAbu: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2016
tomakint:

My brother I dey Kwara at the moment ooto lo so ore mi, ko da ilu Kwara was ni igbekun....o se ni laanu pupo Saraki ti je gbese. Commissioner Fatai is even tired

How many Commissioner Fatai's are currently Kwara Executive Governor? Fatai the Kwara hotelier? Fatai the Texas restaurateur? Fatai the Indiana hospital owner and real estate developer? Fatai the London and Banana Island landlord? Fatai the silent big bigger biggest thief washing his hands with smart water since kingdom come. #chopcleanmouth #chopwashhand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Sen. Kwankwaso Declines To Contest For Senate A Second Time, Cedes PDP / Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home / We’re Ready For February Cross River Rerun Election – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.