Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) (3466 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by cckris: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm not Truthman. Many ex-Moslems are active in the Churches, & they make these verses clear to all. There're so many verses that Moslems are not taught, because they're too embarrassing to rational 21 century generation. I'm not in the mood to post them now.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
cckris:
I'm not Truthman. Many ex-Moslems are active in the Churches, & they make these verses clear to all. There're so many verses that Moslems are not taught, because they're too embarrassing to rational 21 century generation. I'm not in the mood to post them now.
Lol too many verses Muslims are not taught? I hope those verses you are talking about are in the bible and not the Qur'an sha? I have never heard this assertion in my life, Oga o if you want to be a liar at least lie with dignity.... Qur'an that almost everybody has and read? Perhaps what you meant was there are so many verses your Evil Spirit didn't corrupt the minds of Muslims on.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by nasiayam: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
You a professional liar
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by facheux: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:

Moshay won't burn in hell. You will, if you REFUSE to quit pretending, & killing innocent people

Which people have I killed. Do I even know you

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

With 72 virgins ba?

Where did u get that?...put forth an authentic evidence from the qur'an or hadithor both... blatant liar!
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

With 72 virgins ba?

Where did u get that?...put forth an authentic evidence from the qur'an or hadithor both... blatant liar!
If u fail to do that... u are in soup o
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by analice107: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlMuflihah:

If u fail to do that... u are in soup o
Hahahahahaaajahahaha small pikin dey threaten me.

This satanic killings wey dey give una moral. Hmm.
If dem keep me and you, and say Jesus allow me small,
girl I go beat you up. O Jesus, I go beat youuuuu. I go so beat that spirit of allahh commot from your head, till you die, you no go threaten any woman all your life. Thank your allahh for Jesus.
Na the doctrine of turning the other cheek dey make una think say na only una fit threaten person. Just carry am for ur mind say na Jesus save una.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahaaajahahaha small pikin dey threaten me.

This satanic killings wey dey give una moral. Hmm.
If dem keep me and you, and say Jesus allow me small,
girl I go beat you up. O Jesus, I go beat youuuuu. I go so beat that spirit of allahh commot from your head, till you die, you no go threaten any woman all your life. Thank your allahh for Jesus.
Na the doctrine of turning the other cheek dey make una think say na only una fit threaten person. Just carry am for ur mind say na Jesus save una.

No evidence abi... na d beat be ur evidence...oya dey beat me... cry shocked kiss.
I knew d peace we enjoyed on that thread won't last grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed In Bible / Nigerian Church In Tampa, Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.