Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) (3451 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2016
AlMuflihah:

And I feel really irked by your post shifting method, first of all, if you really think you want to display your frustrations, you could open different threads to answer one question at a time that you find incomprehensible and invite me to them. I see you lumping so many things together and just can't stand that unacademic approach. So please this thread is about your esteemed G.J.O. Moshay's display of ignorance of the Arabic language. So henceforth I would only respond to intelligent replies from you on this topic alone. If you need tutoring on any other topic related to Islam, open another thread(s) and invite me to it...
I wont be comfortable in your ignorance and will continue exposing the arab imperial machinery which is islam.

On arabic language you held so much in a high esteem, it is either you are an arab yourself or a highly islamically brainwashed person that is groomed to promote arabian language and culture over your indigenous language which mother nature blessed you with.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2016
true2god:
I wont be comfortable in your ignorance and will continue exposing the arab imperial machinery which is islam.

On arabic language you held so much in a high esteem, it is either you are an arab yourself or a highly islamically brainwashed person that is groomed to promote arabian language and culture over your indigenous language which mother nature blessed you with.

Spreading shirk -2
Go repent
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
mauriceju2:
Christians or MUMUSLEMS who don't have time to use intellects?. Just tell me how much or what you can say to make a Christian to tie bomb and blow himself up in the name of Jesus to kill an infidel? Muslims are the highest MUMU in the solar system

My Christians brethren please don't argue with lairs... Just calm down and read the lies that devil himself engineered
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
Keenysbojan:

My Christians brethren please don't argue with lairs... Just calm down and read the lies that devil himself engineered
[/s]

The devils lie is saying God is a man
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

Spreading shirk -2
Go repent
Please use your God-given brain, stop worshipping your racist arab master (if your are not arab yourself). Be proud of your language, culture, history, heritage and values.

allahh is an arab demon and mohammed was his apostle.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by truthmans2012: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Thank God that at least you attempted to learn a foreign language. If you are sincere with yourself and not as much of a liar as G.J.O Moshay you will understand how difficult and easily misinterpreted some words get and how many parables loss meanings when translated to another language. And besides ask any linguist he will tell u how deficient the English language is in interpreting Arabic, just like trying to use English to interprete Hausa, I bet you will most likely lose all the beauty of the Language. And note eastern languages are different from western languages in quality and sweetness, I say this because I learnt both. So before you start quoting verses distorted to English by someone who is looking for misguidance or someone still learning Arabic, go first and learn the language then you can talk about the verse. Before then just keep mute because those English translations just make you guys look like ignorant rain-drenched he-goats.

And please help me translate this yoruba proverb to English without distorting the original meaning and words...
'omo osan lon ko ponpo ba iya e'...

Go back and learn Arabic and feel the beauty of eloquence not found in any other language...

It is the fruits of an orange tree that make people stone it.

It is totally unacceptable for muslims to hide under the lie that you cannot understand Arabic perfectly. Why should God choose a language not perfectly understandable by people to worship Him? To create confusion?

I learnt the leader of ISIL has a PhD in islamic studies and yet leading a terrorist group. He must have researched and discovered the in-and-out of islam. Doesn't he understand Arabic as well?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2016
truthmans2012:

It is totally unacceptable for muslims to hide under the lie that you cannot understand Arabic perfectly. Why should God choose a language not perfectly understandable by people to worship Him? To create confusion?

I learnt the leader of ISIL has a PhD in islamic studies and yet leading a terrorist group. He must have researched and discovered the in-and-out of islam. Doesn't he understand Arabic as well?

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
truthmans2012:

Finally someone with brain. Thank you for the interpretation of the yoruba proverb, now be sincere with yourself did your English translation convey the same in depth meaning as the real proverb in yoruba and the same wordings. And besides I never said somebody cannot understand Arabic perfectly, I only asserted that before you rely 100% on some other person's interpretation of Arabic texts, you must first research into the verses in its original Arabic, because the person who translated it might have committed a blunder in his interpretation( a case study is the different contradictory versions of the English translation of the bible that exists) hence before you could feel capable of even saying anything on the Qur'an and hadith, you MUST learn the language and be open minded for you might be mistaken of choices of words sometimes. For instance imagine your Moshay quoting verse 168 in a chapter with 71 verses imagine display of immense ignorance.
Finally on Al-Baghdadiy of ISIL, I will only touch on him a little as his delusions are not what this thread is about, you could open a thread on him and you would see what Muslim Scholars say on him. But as a point of benefit, he understands the sacred texts but chose to follow his desires on their meanings just like the Ignorant Moshay lied about knowing what he never researched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Keenysbojan:

God bless you bro

Do you know why I'm persistent on your researching on the proofs he brought to support his claims? I feel very sorry to see you guys celebrate and propagate lies just because it soothes your ears and hearts. Think about it, must you spread lies about Islam just to justify the flaws and lies in your religion? lipsrsealed
And do you know the Moshay guy isn't even known, hence no-one knows his academic qualifications?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by analice107: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Thank God that at least you attempted to learn a foreign language. If you are sincere with yourself and not as much of a liar as G.J.O Moshay you will understand how difficult and easily misinterpreted some words get and how many parables loss meanings when translated to another language. And besides ask any linguist he will tell u how deficient the English language is in interpreting Arabic, just like trying to use English to interprete Hausa, I bet you will most likely lose all the beauty of the Language. And note eastern languages are different from western languages in quality and sweetness, I say this because I learnt both. So before you start quoting verses distorted to English by someone who is looking for misguidance or someone still learning Arabic, go first and learn the language then you can talk about the verse. Before then just keep mute because those English translations just make you guys look like ignorant rain-drenched he-goats.

And please help me translate this yoruba proverb to English without distorting the original meaning and words...
'omo osan lon ko ponpo ba iya e'...

Go back and learn Arabic and feel the beauty of eloquence not found in any other language...
Ah, but the terrorists are reading it in Arabic language nah. It's not in English. They read what Muhammed wrote and did. And they are doing too. What are you talking about?
These muslims sef. The Koran is hardly understand, so it gets misinterpreted, but the terrorist quoted from it to bomb the World Trade Center, and the Muslim all over the world celebrated and that day has become a day of celebration in the Islamic world.
What do you people even think? That everyone is as foolish as you guys? If this Koran is being misinterpreted, then why are you guys celebrating terrorist acts? Why only muslims all over the world are killing people using quotes from the same Koran which is so glorious. Plsss man, shift.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
aboto49:
Jazakumullahu Khairan sister. May Allah reward you abundantly.
Amin my brother... may Allah reward you with good and make you one of of the people that would be placed under his shade on the day there would be no shade except His. Wa anta fa jazakallahu khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by analice107: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=nasiayam post=42938839]

Moshay tells more tales then Walt Disney. He outright refuses debates. [/quote
Una too like debate. Pls read for yourself. Stop being afraid. If your allahh is God, you don't need to always lie, fight kill to defend him. Let him fight.
Your Deedat challenged Christ to make him dumb if he was a liar, he died dumb after suffering for years. Stop fighting for Satan, he will only take you to hellfire with him.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

Ah, but the terrorists are reading it in Arabic language nah. It's not in English. They read what Muhammed wrote and did. And they are doing too. What are you talking about?
These muslims sef. The Koran is hardly understand, so it gets misinterpreted, but the terrorist quoted from it to bomb the World Trade Center, and the Muslim all over the world celebrated and that day has become a day of celebration in the Islamic world.
What do you people even think? That everyone is as foolish as you guys? If this Koran is being misinterpreted, then why are you guys celebrating terrorist acts? Why only muslims all over the world are killing people using quotes from the same Koran which is so glorious. Plsss man, shift.
First of all you lied by saying "all Muslim celebrated the 9/11 attack" and about terrorist acts and Jihad, these are two different things entirely but if you willing to learn I would tutor you on the difference. And saying people misunderstand the Qur'an I would ask you a question(although I'm not happy to for I don't like sounding apologetic) IS IT EVERYBODY THAT CLAIMS TO READ THE BIBLE THAT HAVE THE SAME UNDERSTANDING THEREFROM? And note even the Prophet warned us beforehand that these (ISIL, BH et al) would appear so we dissociate ourselves from them. And finally which book did the CRUSADERS, SPANISH INQUSITION, KKK read from? And please don't try justify they read from your bible as well. So misguided people would always be misguided no matter how hard you try teaching them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

How many glasses of the Camel piss do you take in a day to cure you from this your mouth Cow disease that makes you lie without your consent?
You called me a liar without pointing to where I did in my statement or refuting it (when I called you a liar I told u exactly where). You see that's why I hate going into debates/arguments with brainwashed blockedhead Christians like you and 'true2god'. You guys just can't be academic and intellectual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
You know what I don't care about what you say and besides I am not here to argue with you but rather I am here to tell the truth
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Keenysbojan:
You know what I don't care about what you say and besides I am not here to argue with you but rather I am here to tell the truth
So please tell me how can u tell the truth by copy/pasting a book that has been confirmed to be one of the greatest lies of history. I'm sure if I were to call your Jesus in the bible a gay and twist a biblical verse to justify that you wouldn't be happy with that would you?
Mind you, Allah forbid I call Jesus gay, it's a thought I can't even think of, I'm just telling u how serious lies are when u spread them without verifying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by facheux: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope moshay burn forever in hell fire.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:
I hope he repents and undo the damage he has done on christian intellects all these years. But if he remains adamant and not willing to come out and be truthful, I wish him same as you do but not until after he has faced huge humiliations in this world.
Christians before you accuse us of hate, you need to see the fabrication and lies the bastard wrote.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by SalC: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Of course I have, perhaps it's responsible for my intellectual prowess. I really recommend it for too you, perhaps your case will only need brain transplant and not CNS transplant or you might even be completely cured if Allah wills. And please rather than join the bandwagon of dullards please I recommend you put whatever you have of intellect to use and make research before you start vomiting dust bin around.
I hope the bold is a joke, shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by pneumaticos(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
mauriceju2:
Christians or MUMUSLEMS who don't have time to use intellects?. Just tell me how much or what you can say to make a Christian to tie bomb and blow himself up in the name of Jesus to kill an infidel? Muslims are the highest MUMU in the solar system

If them catch you,na northeast directly for suicide bombing missions,
Abeg reduce your yab
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2016
facheux:
Hehehehehe MOSHAY is better than your prophet nau, your prophet is in hell fire too as he portrayed in Quran

There is none of you that shall not go there (hell) this is the judgment your lord has purposed. Then we shall save those who fear Allah, and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees (Surah 19:71-72)

Is this verse not in your Quran? Even your lie prophet Muhammad is still in hell fire waiting for his Allah to come and rescue him someday... Quran full of lies

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
And besides the book is not a hate book nor to disgrace your Allah, but rather to compare wether your Allah is the same God that sent Jesus Christ and your Muhammad, as your prophet says... I wonder how you comprehend in school... Olodo rabata
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by truthmans2012: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Finally someone with brain. Thank you for the interpretation of the yoruba proverb, now be sincere with yourself did your English translation convey the same in depth meaning as the real proverb in yoruba and the same wordings. And besides I never said somebody cannot understand Arabic perfectly, I only asserted that before you rely 100% on some other person's interpretation of Arabic texts, you must first research into the verses in its original Arabic, because the person who translated it might have committed a blunder in his interpretation( a case study is the different contradictory versions of the English translation of the bible that exists) hence before you could feel capable of even saying anything on the Qur'an and hadith, you MUST learn the language and be open minded for you might be mistaken of choices of words sometimes. For instance imagine your Moshay quoting verse 168 in a chapter with 71 verses imagine display of immense ignorance.
Finally on Al-Baghdadiy of ISIL, I will only touch on him a little as his delusions are not what this thread is about, you could open a thread on him and you would see what Muslim Scholars say on him. But as a point of benefit, he understands the sacred texts but chose to follow his desires on their meanings just like the Ignorant Moshay lied about knowing what he never researched.

When you read a language other than your native one, you must understand the interpretation perfectly otherwise it will make no meaning to you. Since you said you were not saying that Arabic language cannot be perfectly understood, then what is the basis for the argument?

[Quran 11:1 Yusufali] A. L. R. (This is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental (OF ESTABLISHED MEANING), further EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ,- from One Who is Wise and Well-acquainted (with all things):

If the words in capital are true, it gives the impression that the quran should be simple to understand. I wonder why muslims still claim Arabic has a special way of knowing the true meaning.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
truthmans2012:

When you read a language other than your native one, you must understand the interpretation perfectly otherwise it will make no meaning to you. Since you said you were not saying that Arabic language cannot be perfectly understood, then what is the basis for the argument?

[Quran 11:1 Yusufali] A. L. R. (This is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental (OF ESTABLISHED MEANING), further EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ,- from One Who is Wise and Well-acquainted (with all things):

If the words in capital are true, it gives the impression that the quran should be simple to understand. I wonder why muslims still claim Arabic has a special way of knowing the true meaning.
Bro you dey mind dem na yeye dey smell for dia head na... Anyway by Sunday I would post Chapter 1 of Who is this Allah then the Muslims can go and jump inside crocodile pond I no care.. All I want is to expose the Quran through this book (who is this Allah?)
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Keenysbojan:

Hehehehehe MOSHAY is better than your prophet nau, your prophet is in hell fire too as he portrayed in Quran

There is none of you that shall not go there (hell) this is the judgment your lord has purposed. Then we shall save those who fear Allah, and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees (Surah 19:71-72)

Is this verse not in your Quran? Even your lie prophet Muhammad is still in hell fire waiting for his Allah to come and rescue him someday... Quran full of lies
you see why I keep telling you not to rely on Moshay's intentional twisting of Qur'anic verses, and why I keep telling you you need to learn Arabic.
First this is an intentional misinterpretation that has been refuted many times, but you just won't learn, I wonder if you even went to a school at all.
To make it simple on you, the Arabic word moshay interpreted as 'go there' is in Arabic 'waariduha' and for anybody with any Arabic in his head will know that 'go there' in Arabic is 'dhahaba ilaiha' and not 'wariduha'. Now what is 'waariduha' it's simple it means 'pass over' like going over a bridge. Abi if I go over a bridge with water underneath I don enter the water? That's why we say stop propagating lies it's not good for your IQ.
وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا
There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.
19:71
That's the verse. I don't expect you to accept for lieing is a part of your DNA. But glory be to Allah who said.
يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ كُونُوا۟ قَوَّٰمِينَ لِلَّهِ شُهَدَآءَ بِٱلْقِسْطِ ۖ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَـَٔانُ قَوْمٍ عَلَىٰٓ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا۟ ۚ ٱعْدِلُوا۟ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَىٰ ۖ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ خَبِيرٌۢ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ
O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do.
5:8
So please just shun a religion that allows you to propagate lies about people and join the ranks of the believers who stand firmly on truth without letting hatred sway them from it.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
truthmans2012:

I see you just not getting the point. I still maintain I didn't say you can't understand Arabic perfectly, but understanding and interpreting are two different things. First of all when you pick different English interpretations of the Qur'an sometimes you might be surprised that they say completely different things. It's not because those people don't understand Arabic but because they are humans and hence have inherent weaknesses in their intellects. For instance I'm yoruba and speak Arabic, English and Hausa well but I don't see myself qualified to translate an entire book accurately from one to another. Those translators if you are sincere would always put a disclaimer that there could be mistakes and hence when better interpretations surface, just do away with theirs. So now as a seeker of truth if you really want to be sure to understand Allah's words you need to learn the language it was revealed in. And besides there are times even that words will have other synonyms and the translator might not be aware of those and would use the one he knows which might contradict the intended meanings of the Qur'an. And about it been easy to understand from the verse you quoted, if you were to write what is your name as easy as it is in Ibibio, I won't understand it because I don't know the language, hence to understand I have to learn ibibio. Then you might say what if someone that knows the language translate it for me, I would say it might be correct and might not because if he were to make a mistake of translation I would also hold on to the mistake. Hence to fully grasp it, I need to learn the language and understand firsthand rather than rely on translations that might be filled with errors.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by cckris: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
I want to download this book. I've been buying copies of it since 1993. Please let someone make it downloadable.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by analice107: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
aboto49:
Jazakumullahu Khairan sister. May Allah reward you abundantly.
With 72 virgins ba?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by cckris: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
facheux:
Moshay won't burn in hell. You will, if you REFUSE to quit pretending, & killing innocent people
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by cckris: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlMuflihah:
you see why I keep telling you not to rely on Moshay's intentional twisting of Qur'anic verses, and why I keep telling you you need to learn Arabic.
First this is an intentional misinterpretation that has been refuted many times, but you just won't learn, I wonder if you even went to a school at all.
To make it simple on you, the Arabic word moshay interpreted as 'go there' is in Arabic 'waariduha' and for anybody with any Arabic in his head will know that 'go there' in Arabic is 'dhahaba ilaiha' and not 'wariduha'. Now what is 'waariduha' it's simple it means 'pass over' like going over a bridge. Abi if I go over a bridge with water underneath I don enter the water? That's why we say stop propagating lies it's not good for your IQ.

So please just shun a religion that allows you to propagate lies about people and join the ranks of the believers who stand firmly on truth without letting hatred sway them from it.
All Moslems MUST get into hell, according to your own Koran. It's too late to amend the foundation of Islam.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
cckris:

All Moslems MUST get into hell, according to your own Koran. It's too late to amend the foundation of Islam.
Sincerely just think for a moment about what you said, is it even possible for it to be in the Qur'an and we memorize and recite it all our lives for 1400 years and not find it in it and someone who doesn't even speak Arabic will find it? Well perhaps it was shown to him by your third god(Evil spirit) because I find it quite funny how you people just swallow things without thinking. Have you ever even bothered to look up the verse yourself to confirm the blasphemy? You guys with your lies to misguide others just remind me of the ANTI-CHRIST. Really pathetic embarassed

@Truthman2012, I see you as the only christian here who atleast uses his mind to research(eventhough you still need to be taught to fully grasp the concepts of Islam), in the translated Qur'an you read, is the verse interpreted as Moshay stated it? I know you wouldn't hide anything so please at least open the eyes of your brethren to the truth(as your moniker professes). But I really doubt you will be sincere too... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: We Cried Unto God Under The Rubble / The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God / The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.