Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,532 members, 7,826,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) (10808 Views)

Decorative Stamped Concrete (07064702132) / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2016
CHANCEMAN:

I want a good quality and my budget is 30-50k.
u can get begger sealer @ 55k per 24 litres sealed container under short cut level infact call me for more explaination
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by majidk: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2016
MAJIDCRETE INTEGRATED SERVICES NIG
Port Harcourt Address: Enugu Office: Flat 27, Fire service quarters
No 2 Rumomasi, Off Aba Rd. Off Otigba Rounderbout, Enugu
Phc
08064375515;

For over 8 years, we have been in the business of beautifying private and commercial homes, churches, event centres, shools, universities and even swimming pools etc with decorative stamped concrete, polished engraved and stained concrete all over nigeria and ghana.

Note: Please avoid using cheap and fake materials for work. Just call me now on 08064375515 for your quality and guaranteed job. We are now in partnership with ELLISONN PROPERTIES NIG. No 4 Nembe Rd, Rumuibekwe Housing Estate Portharcourt.

Many people have called majidcrete severally to enquire about our quotation, price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open and competitive.

NOTE: We assure you a quality and clean job.

Pls feel free to ask question
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
(1)How much do u charge?
(2)What is the tickness of your concrete slab?
(3)what is the ratio of ur aggregate, cement to sand and granite?
(4)What is the thickness size of ur iron rod or wire mesh for ur reinforcement ? And what gap do u give.
(5)What type of color hardener, acrylic sealer and release agent do u use?

Thanks as i look foward to hearing from you
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2016
majidk:
MAJIDCRETE INTEGRATED SERVICES NIG
Port Harcourt Address: Enugu Office: Flat 27, Fire service quarters
No 2 Rumomasi, Off Aba Rd. Off Otigba Rounderbout, Enugu
Phc
08064375515;

For over 8 years, we have been in the business of beautifying private and commercial homes, churches, event centres, shools, universities and even swimming pools etc with decorative stamped concrete, polished engraved and stained concrete all over nigeria and ghana.

Note: Please avoid using cheap and fake materials for work. Just call me now on 08064375515 for your quality and guaranteed job. We are now in partnership with ELLISONN PROPERTIES NIG. No 4 Nembe Rd, Rumuibekwe Housing Estate Portharcourt.

Many people have called majidcrete severally to enquire about our quotation, price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open and competitive.

NOTE: We assure you a quality and clean job.

Pls feel free to ask question

(1)How much do u charge?
(2)What is the tickness of your concrete slab?
(3)what is the ratio of ur aggregate, cement to sand and granite?
(4)What is the thickness size of ur iron rod or wire mesh for ur reinforcement ? And what gap do u give.
(5)What type of color hardener, acrylic sealer and release agent do u use?
(6) And where and where have u worked for refference purpose picture if posible
Thanks as i look foward to hearing from you
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
CHANCEMAN:

I want a good quality and my budget is 30-50k.
hello I have good sealer for u.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Call us for december renovation
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Princetonfun: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good day sir, I really commmend your good work. I will like to ask if iron work is necessary in making stamped concrete, why am asking is I've seen some people doing stamped concerte without lying some irons on the floor. I guess they just pour the concrete on the floor and then start the other concrete work. Waiting for your reply sir, thanks.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Princetonfun:
Good day sir, I really commmend your good work. I will like to ask if iron work is necessary in making stamped concrete, why am asking is I've seen some people doing stamped concerte without lying some irons on the floor. I guess they just pour the concrete on the floor and then start the other concrete work. Waiting for your reply sir, thanks.
thanks for ur comment and question sir. Iron work is not only important is stamped concrete but is a must.

It serves as a reinforcement and also helps to eradicate concrete cracking. u can either use iron rod or iron/wire mesh. So my brother it is a must so don't mine all those road side cheap contractors. Some even use fake materials with poor cement to sand ratio.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Princetonfun: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thank you sir, How much do you charge per square meter and will like to ask if you do Epoxy flooring also.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Princetonfun:
Thank you sir, How much do you charge per square meter and will like to ask if you do Epoxy flooring also.
. I charge #1,500.00 as my labour if you can provide all the materials below

MATERIALS:
Local materials:
(1)Portland cement.
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand 1(stone dust)
(4)Sand 2(plaster sand)
(5)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(6)Angle Iron bars
(7)Binding wire
(coolHydrochoric acid
(9)Diamond cutting dist/blde
(10)Concrete mixer
(11)Black nylon

Foreign/imported materials:
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic releas agent.

But if I am to provide all the above materials, I charge #7,000.00 per meter

PLEASE NOTE: the #1,500 labor cost includes but the cost of local labour cost and my professional labour team. Depreciation of my tools and equipment is also in the 1,5000 naira

And for epoxy, I don't do epoxy but I have a friend that does
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Princetonfun: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
coolThanks, I will contact you very soon.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Princetonfun:
coolThanks, I will contact you very soon.
k, thanks.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by puffpuff: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2017
nabiz:
. I charge #1,500.00 as my labour if you can provide all the materials below

MATERIALS:
Local materials:
(1)Portland cement.
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand 1(stone dust)
(4)Sand 2(plaster sand)
(5)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(6)Angle Iron bars
(7)Binding wire
(coolHydrochoric acid
(9)Diamond cutting dist/blde
(10)Concrete mixer
(11)Black nylon

Foreign/imported materials:
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic releas agent.

But if I am to provide all the above materials, I charge #7,000.00 per meter

PLEASE NOTE: the #1,500 labor cost includes but the cost of local labour cost and my professional labour team. Depreciation of my tools and equipment is also in the 1,5000 naira

And for epoxy, I don't do epoxy but I have a friend that does

Where can I buy these foreign materials
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nwaorlu: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
What is the sqm of this PH project? What is the your per sqm charge? Thanks. I am looking into stamped vs interlock. For large compound, price of stamped concrete will be huge.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
nwaorlu:
What is the sqm of this PH project? What is the your per sqm charge? Thanks. I am looking into stamped vs interlock. For large compound, price of stamped concrete will be huge.
if we are to provide all the materials, we charge #1,500per sqm but if we do, we charge #7,000 per sqaure meter. Labor= #1,500 per sqm. Materials+labour= #7,000. Thanks for your enquiry. Sorry I forgot to tell u that right now I am working in pH. At plantain junction by SARS road in Rukpoku
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Elijah1414: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2022
Good job sir, please I want to ask, in the case where the area in question is stoney and kind of sloppy is there need for wire mesh? The stone deposit is really much and please do you mind giving an insight to the concrete mixing ratio? Thanks.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Elijah1414:
Good job sir, please I want to ask, in the case where the area in question is stoney and kind of sloppy is there need for wire mesh? The stone deposit is really much and please do you mind giving an insight to the concrete mixing ratio? Thanks.
yes we still need wire mesh. The wire mesh will help bond the concrete together. Though the Stony floor is advantageous but you still need mesh. For our ratio, we use 1 bag of cement to cast two and half square meters, which will give you a ratio of 1bag of cement, 8sand and 8stone. I know the ratio is still poor but Nigeria to like to pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapse, Construction Failures - Who's To Blame? / BRAND NEW DUPLEX IN G.R.A IBADAN (Pictures).. / We are experts in building contruction,tilings,interlocking etc(New Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.