Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (34413 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by margclever: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos!
coward, we know u are a brownie, and typical of ur ewedu mentality u want to spin it into an igbo wailing, we r least surprised by bubu's actions. So worry about ur slavish follership
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Guyman02: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.

You are here again on this thread. How much do you earn per pro Buhari post? We love PMB, but people like you make him look unreal.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by nnokwa042(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.
I want northerners to rule Nigeria for 60 years since they re most competent people angry
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by xxgig(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

I spent the last 10 hours pleading with Mr President that we should not send the Airforce T/Chiefs Badeh and Amosu to jail.
My argument being that the nation invested a lot of money in their training, and we are still fighting a war in the North East. Why not remobilize them, demote them to maybe squadron leader and let them fly sorties over sambisa. ..

The President finally agreed, only for a bloody staff sergeant to point out that non of the goons will fit in a cockpit. Let it be known that I tried to save them from going to jail, but the yams they ate made them too fat to be saved.

By Sunday Folayan
Lol
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by odepacy: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Why would him sack them, whan Nigeria is practice what is called CAUCUS RACE not democary, any party in power can do whatsoever they like, but God is watching us oh
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by tonyxxx(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Will sacking them stop the culture of corruption/impunity in goverment institutions?
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by maxzzo1(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Nigerian will na see team of Liars....to Lia Moh'd
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by maxzzo1(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Nigerian will na see team of Liars....to support Lia Moh'd will finished...
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by eightsin(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2016
This is purging. It is a good news to those not affected but a terrible one to those affected.

But the case of our naira which was suppose to be 1 naira to 1 US dollar is now officially unattainable except our naira is greatly devalued.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by TBD(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Very Good for Sola Omale, he was busy with hate and dangerous campaigned for GEJ and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by hrpvl: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
sambisamann:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-sacks-dgs-of-nta-noa-nbc
Interesting! contact us for jobs in Dubai and USA visa with zero deposit. see our signature
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by poiZon: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2016
thinkdip:
A Government with no direction. Even Government tomopolo's Government is better than this present Government. they lack anything called VISION.

bobo thumbs up.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by blackpanda: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos!

Dont be a tribalis and racist. That era is long gone!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by hofubu: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
finally
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Iroh88(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Guyman02:

You are here again on this thread. How much do you earn per pro Buhari post? We love PMB, but people like you make him look unreal.
ok.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Adesiji77: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

I spent the last 10 hours pleading with Mr President that we should not send the Airforce T/Chiefs Badeh and Amosu to jail.
My argument being that the nation invested a lot of money in their training, and we are still fighting a war in the North East. Why not remobilize them, demote them to maybe squadron leader and let them fly sorties over sambisa. ..

The President finally agreed, only for a bloody staff sergeant to point out that non of the goons will fit in a cockpit. Let it be known that I tried to save them from going to jail, but the yams they ate made them too fat to be saved.

By Sunday Folayan

Like seriously? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Adesiji77: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Dedetwo(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
We know your plans, replace with northerners as usual

You could not be more correct. They would be replaced with northerners and probably one Yari.ba in the mix.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by olatade(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
This is what I had long expected. Every semblance of PDP must be uprooted. They are not career officers but PDP appointees. You cannot effect change in any form by using your opponent's and other party's card carrying members who are not on the same page with you. PDP also did the same on assumption of office. There are still many heads of parastatals and agencies to be affected. Change must occur!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by homosapien(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
thinkdip:
A Government with no direction. Even Government tomopolo's Government is better than this present Government. they lack anything called VISION.

No wonder Niger delta is the eighth wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by pasol4real(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Chai o boy see vacancy
Make i quick,quick go tell bubu My broda say My name na ABDULRAMAN MOHAMED GWARZO cool
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Chazzyboy: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Super1Star:
The sacking took into cognizance Federal Character.

Thank God, there won't be noise making from 5%.
beware of wat. U wish others
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by loopman: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2016
olatade:
This is what I had long expected. Every semblance of PDP must be uprooted. They are not career officers but PDP appointees. You cannot effect change in any form by using your opponent's and other party's card carrying members who are not on the same page with you. PDP also did the same on assumption of office. There are still many heads of parastatals and agencies to be affected. Change must occur!

On point.
Unfortunately some people will shout ethnic cleansing when the heads of the Department and Agencies start getting the quit notice.
They are PDP supporters and they still largely hold allegiance to PDP.
It's a world wide phenomenon that a party must use her loyalists to drive home it objectives.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Eluwilussit(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2016
harmless011:
Wetin be their offence

They are not Hausa/Fulani na! grin grin grin. Just kidding. They need APC loyalists. That's about it.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by divineappo(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
sambisamann:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-sacks-dgs-of-nta-noa-nbc
buhari need to sack CBN governor, emefiele, the guy is a thief and a crook. he approved the release of dollars to PDP, he joined them in actively destroying the naira currency and d economy, now he is pretending to be fixing it. he shuld be probed also, he is confused and doesnt know d right fiscal policy to help our economy, he is just gambling with d economy of d state
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by hofubu: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=sambisamann post=42936316]
Finally
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by teekay213(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
sola omole too...that man is brillant.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nurability(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
That's the normal official language
abumeinben:
grin

Operation sweep the public offices occupied by retired civil servants.

Let him declare national vacancies that we all write aptitude tests to fill those positions.

Which footure?

grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by hofubu: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=sambisamann post=42936316]
Finally
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Julietekekwe1: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:

Yes oooh With Proven track record of integrity Just like our Saintly and heavenly MINISTERS
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Alanzazani: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2016
I hope say una dey verify this news before bringing to front page so as no to misinform the populace. I see my DG name there
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by agurza(f): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
Watch out for the names of their replacements.
I hope you have watched out for the names of those that were booted. When GEJ appointed them we never say anything oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) / Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.