Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) (22052 Views)

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by harmless011: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

Ipob youths wish death on the great Nigerian soldiers

They must be so hurt with these images and display of humanity
Why will they wish death to our soldiers
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by IceDude(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
austinbrown:
Wetin that army recruit knw wey e dey teach the boy? Jonathan Sef
So u think all of them are illiterates shebi?
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Healthybiz: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by fearNORTH: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Useless zombie soldiers.....

why dont you build a school in sambisa forest and start teaching there...

No wonder they are being killed en mass

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by onyowo(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oh dear God may u bless the NA....this is so wonderful...
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
fearNORTH:
Useless zombie soldiers.....

why dont you build a school in sambisa forest and start teaching there...

No wonder they are being killed en mass

Ipod youth!
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Psylas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's why boko haram kill them like fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
IceDude:
So u think all of them are illiterates shebi?
guy abeg mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by obibanks: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
If at this age these boys can't identifiy the alphabets before they were taught then there is a big problem in the north.

What has the elites in northern Nigeria been doing with the wealth they embezzled from Niger delta

Last week the governor of Kano built a monumemental mosque in Jigawa whereas Jigawa don't have a school to rival that mosque in structure.

SMH for this northerners

My dear, if you serve in the North as a teacher, you will realised that a lot still needs to be done before Nigeria can develop as one country.I know what I'm seeing among senior students in my PPA.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless you
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
austinbrown:
Wetin that army recruit knw wey e dey teach the boy? Jonathan Sef

Some of this guys will school u. do you think anyone you see in that job is an illiterate or wish to be there? no job mehn that is why see most of them there
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by danbashman: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
If at this age these boys can't identifiy the alphabets before they were taught then there is a big problem in the north.

What has the elites in northern Nigeria been doing with the wealth they embezzled from Niger delta

Last week the governor of Kano built a monumemental mosque in Jigawa whereas Jigawa don't have a school to rival that mosque in structure.

SMH for this northerners
Gullible and Selfish elites who are concerned with embezzling public fund for their selfish interest at the expense of the poor. Only to give them bad religious orientation and encourage violence everywhere in the North. It is a pity.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by austinbrown: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
babadem2much:

Some of this guys will school u. do you think anyone you see in that job is an illiterate or wish to be there? no job mehn that is why see most of them there
stop quoting me pls

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

SMH for this northerners

Are you just knowing? It's no news. The North has always been behind in terms of education and development yet the people living there are blinded to realize this truth because their elites and successive state governments have continuously given them fishes rather than teaching them the "how".

It's a big shame!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Urine: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

SMH for this northerners

You have no idea of what an oligarchy entails, that's why you're surprised.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
God bless the Nigerian Army

They will overcome all the current challenges

These are the men that IPOB youths wish death upon everyday on NL

God bless Nigeria
is either you're mad you just lack sense

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by chynie: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
God bless the Nigerian Army

They will overcome all the current challenges

These are the men that IPOB youths wish death upon everyday on NL

God bless Nigeria
Receive sense IJN
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let me correct that learning A,B,C or to speak English does not equate to education, because education could be acquired in ''any'' language. Long years of slavery and colonialism is the only reason we have reduced education to learning or speaking English.

Are Japanese people not educated?.

Are Russians not educated?.

Are Chinese not educated?

Are Koreans not educated?.

Not everybody in Britain is educated. There still exist illiterates on the streets of London who speak good English but are not educated. Because, education itself doesn't amount to speaking English, but what you've learnt using a language, any language. And it's best if you do in your own language.

The teacher/military man believes he's giving them education, but what's he's actually doing is that he's giving them a ''photocopy'' of a photocopy of a photocopy, e.t.c of what he believes to be education. And the little boys are receiving a ''photocopy'' of a photocopy of a photocopy, e.t.c of what they are told to be education.

You may ask; where's the original copy of the education?. Well, the original copy is in Britain those who own the language with which the education is being disseminated.

Poverty will continue in Africa for a long time until we pursue ''true'' education in our schools.

The link on my signature was dedicated to explaining that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by benflin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
musicwriter:
Let me correct that learning A,B,C or to speak English does not equate to education, because education could be acquired in ''any'' language. Long years of slavery and colonialism is the only reason we have reduced education to learning English.

Are Japanese people not educated?.

Are Russians not educated?.

Are Chinese not educated?

Are Koreans not educated?.

Education itself doesn't amount to speaking English, but what you've learnt using a language, any language. And it's best if you do in your own language. The link on my signature was dedicated to explaining that.

God Bless u sir u hit it...
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
benflin:

God Bless u sir u hit it...

You too. Have a nice day!.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

SMH for this northerners

Please don't use your own standards to judge those in the North. Most have a different orientation. Worldly progress is far inferior to religious zeal to them. The elite there educate their kids in the best schools home and abroad. That way, they can keep ruling.

The only problem is that they ought to be on their own and develop at their own pace.

If not as a different country, then certainly as a region with sweeping autonomy (that other regions should have too).

That way, people can develop at a pace that suits them.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by olawooro: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

SMH for this northerners
If there are children in the north who cannot read, does it mean there are no school there? There are thousands of school drop- outs and illiterates from niger delta in lagos who work as house maids and hawkers despite the fact that their leaders get allocation that is bigger than the budgets of some west African countries. SHM on these southerners and easterners!
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by onos217(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
But wait o,the northern part of this our dear country never cease to surprise one,they seems to have all the social ills in abundance.You name it,illiteracy, moral breakdown,terrorist, poverty,homelessness,in fact,I have grown tired of naming,I leave you to name the rest.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
olawooro:
If there are children in the north who cannot read, does it mean there are no school there? There are thousands of school drop- outs and illiterates from niger delta in lagos who work as house maids and hawkers despite the fact that their leaders get allocation that is bigger than the budgets of some west African countries. SHM on these southerners and easterners!
stop defending lies. The north is backward in all indices
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by carinmom(f): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

SMH for this northerners
Can't you post something positive for once Why not commend the gesture of the soldier ?
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
harmless011:

Are u okay?
GOOD QUESTION
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
carinmom:

Can't you post something positive for once Why not commend the gesture of the soldier ?
sorry I post about what I read on the subject matter and I do it with truth being my watchword no matter whose ox is gored.

I'm not an arse licker
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

Ipob youths wish death on the great Nigerian soldiers
They must be so hurt with these images and display of humanity
I TAKE IT BACK, UR NOT OK
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
bankyblue:
this is gonna make me cry cry cry cry cry cry

*gives him bucket* sorry ehn sad
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
austinbrown:
stop quoting me pls

what will u do if don't stop tongue
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by austinbrown: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
babadem2much:

what will u do if don't stop tongue
don't worry till then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ativie Steps Down For Justin Okonoboh As Edo Speaker / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.