Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? (24330 Views)

Must Read: The Testimony And Conversion Experience Of Alhaji Ahmed Ado Bayero / Shike Ahmed Deedat's / Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP still waiting for the clip where he says what you claim in your opening post.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
lepasharon:

So what! Is that all? like I said so many atheists have challenged christ and nothing has happened

Surely God should have smited all atheists on earth now for mocking him. why a select few?

Really? Maybe you are new to nairaland. Read the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1151547/famous-people-mocked-god-what
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
O P can you post the video where he said this
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
lepasharon:

So many atheist have challenged christ and nothing has happened
The atheists don't believe in God's existence. Let them call the wrath of God upon them. Funny enough, you may think nothing happened, but when it happens will they come publicly and publish it?
For you right now. Challenge God by calling blindness on youself and watch yourself.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Can the OP post the video from the debate where deedat said this.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by orunto27: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Christ did.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Did the OP just dip after I asked for the video where he said this in the debate
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by orunto27: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Peaceful or not, God judges all.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Still waiting for the video from the debate where deedat said this.....
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:

Still waiting for the video from the debate where deedat said this.....

You ask for a sign I will not give you a sign but I will give you this video. Watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozKq68pNVjo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
A man throughout his life debated and destroyed falsehood, he died at the age of 87. So Jesus didn't do him anything until when he was 87years?! grin grin Does that make any sense to you?! Why didn't Jesus just take his life in 1975 or 1981,why 2005?!

If your Jesus wanted to show his power, why are his books still used by Muslims today?! There's a point in his book I used and no Christian, I mean no one christian could refute and you open your silly dirty mouth that Jesus dealt with him! Coward jesus that allowed a man to expose him for over 60years!
Allahh will be proud. My mouth is dirty? No, am not sure you know what a dirty mouth is. I won't join words with you.
You call 87 years ripe old age? Lol. What you antichrist spirits don't understand is God's timing is not the same as. Man's timing. Have you asked yourself why he died exactly in the same manner he demanded that anyone who is a liar should? Why didn't he just lie down, fall asleep and die in his sleep peacefully? Why suffer for years for his punishment to be well established before he died like a dog?
The point my friend is that, he challenged God, and he died in the same manner of his challenge. The issue is not when he died.

Allahh won't let you think. Yahweh called Abram out of his idolatrous background. He promised him a son. When this happened, Abram was 75years.but the son didn't come until he was 100yrs. So, going by your logic, since Yahweh didn't give him the son immediately, Isaac wasn't the promised child?

Again, Yahweh promised the world a Savior, but it took centuries for that to happen, shey Jesus didn't come from Yahweh?

God prophesied that the Jews will be strangers in a strange land for 400yres, but they stayed for 4030yrs, so because they didn't come out at exactly the time of the prophecy, it wasn't God who brought them out?

Jesus prophesied that the Isrealites shall be scattered into all the nation's of the world, and in that time, the gentle shall enter into the Holy city of Jerusalem and desecrate the temple of God. How long did it take for that to happen. At least it 600yrs for Muhammed the seed of Satan to be born before he went on to exalt Allah from being a mere Idol in Ka'aba to a household name, then went on through his agents to carry out God's plans in Jerusalem.
So the mosque standing in the temple cite is not the fulfillment of that prophecy?

Even God speaks and in due time His words comes to pass.

Words are seeds. when they get planted, in due time, they germinates and bear fruits.

Deedat spoke and called God to shut him up, and he was shut up and he died like a dog.

And talking about his books. You sound so ignorant. Do you know how many ocultic books are out there? Jesus didn't come to stop people from believing or following what they have determined to believe and follow. His teachings are available, the message is being preached. If you hear and willingly wish to accept and follow, fine, but if you refuse, fine. So if you think Jesus would have stopped his books, you can as well ask why Jesus didn't stop Muhammed or stop the satanic Koran.
Time, my dear, time. Jesus already prophesied about prophet Muhammed being a false prophet who will come and lead many astray, and all of you ANTICHRISTS, and everything you guys will do, but you won't win. We know the end.
Borrow some sense if allahh has eaten up yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do you have the ACTUAL VIDEO of deedat saying what you asserted in your opening post ?
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
The video you posted doesn't show him saying anything let alone what you claim in your opening post.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP tell you what go fetch the clip where he says what you posted . Post the clip here. And we'll call it a day
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:

OP tell you what go fetch the clip where he says what you posted . Post the clip here. And we'll call it a day

I'll leave that for you to do. And while you are it, take a few minutes to peruse the link below if that is not asking too much of you. cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Deedat
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=42978085]

I'll leave that for you to do. And while you are it, take a few minutes to peruse the link below if that is not asking too much of you. cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Deedat[/quote

Seen that wiki page.

Can you please fetch the clip where deedat says what you ascertained in your opening post.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP you got that clip yet?
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Annunaki(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:

It's not every speech he made or debate he had that was captured on video. In those days video wasn't very common as we have it today.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Annunaki:

It's not every speech he made or debate he had that was captured on video. In those days video wasn't very common as we have it today.

The OP was quite specific even going to the point of citing a particular debate where it is claimed it was said.

All I'm asking is show us the clip where deedat says this from that debate.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Got that clip yet OP?
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by PastorAIO: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Who silenced Ahmed Deedat?

Who is the God that He prayed to, and asked to silence the liar?

That must be the culprit that struck him dumb.

I reckon it must have been Allah.

Allah struck him dumb for being a liar. Be careful of what you ask for.

Perhaps Jesus is Allah. So Jesus struck him dumb.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by PastorAIO: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:
Got that clip yet OP?

Here is the debate in full. Personally I don't fancy going through all of it just to find one quote but if any one here has the time, please go ahead and then bring the location to our attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIBBCcJfRc
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
PastorAIO:

Here is the debate in full. Personally I don't fancy going through all of it just to find one quote but if any one here has the time, please go ahead and then bring the location to our attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIBBCcJfRc

Seen that debate a few times. Not in there.

Again I ask where is the alleged clip. Surely OP you did your homework before posting?
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by PastorAIO: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
It would seem that they have both been silenced. So they both must have been Liars.

The christian dude was arrested for arson, while trying to destroy documents exposing his fraudulent activities, and is now in prison.

Since I doubt he does much preaching from prison, one can say that he has been muted too. Hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SndHKXLR17k

2 Likes

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP yet again show us the factual evidence verifying your claim in your opening post that Deedat prayed to be muted in that particular debate.

Verify your claim is all I ask.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by promisechuks: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm, that man died like rat sha!
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:
Hmm, that man died like rat sha!

Do you have a guarantee from God that you will not have a similar death ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP where the proof at ? Substantiate your claim good sir.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Demmzy15(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

Allahh will be proud. My mouth is dirty? No, am not sure you know what a dirty mouth is. I won't join words with you.

But on other threads you open your mouth and say nonsense abi?

You call 87 years ripe old age? Lol.

Of course yes, for a man to die at 87,in this Era is ripe.

What you antichrist spirits don't understand is God's timing is not the same as. Man's timing.

Lmao!! Very fascinating, so you now know God's timing abi? Why try desperate means to defend the indefensible?!

Have you asked yourself why he died exactly in the same manner he demanded that anyone who is a liar should?

I'm challenging you to show us a video clip of him @underlined. Why the lies? He died of stroke are you telling me, people who die by stroke are punished by God?

Why didn't he just lie down, fall asleep and die in his sleep peacefully? Why suffer for years for his punishment to be well established before he died like a dog?

It's you that's an inbred rabbis infested dog. Why didn't God just allow jesus to die in a sleep, why did he have to go through such an humiliating death of crucifixion?! This same man you call God was beaten till he fainted, he was spat upon, etc what's more humiliating than this?!

The point my friend is that, he challenged God, and he died in the same manner of his challenge. The issue is not when he died.

This same challenge is something Christians can't break till date, he said drink poison, eat snakes, etc as your bible commanded you to. In fact I'm challenging you to do this if indeed you believe jesus is God and they born you well!

Allahh won't let you think. Yahweh called Abram out of his idolatrous background. He promised him a son. When this happened, Abram was 75years.but the son didn't come until he was 100yrs. So, going by your logic, since Yahweh didn't give him the son immediately, Isaac wasn't the promised child?

This is a miracle slowpoke, 87years is an ideal age. Why did Sarah laugh they told she could have a child at that old age, stop being a fool and be rational for once. Even before Isaac was born, God blessed him with Ishmael, so why barking?!

Moreover, if your God wanted to show his real power, why are his videos still online? Why are his book still online and still read by billions of Muslims? Wouldn't it make more sense your God should totally annihilate his works like the way he did with those that fought Israel by destroying their generations.

[s]Again, Yahweh promised the world a Savior, but it took centuries for that to happen, shey Jesus didn't come from Yahweh? [/s]
¬

Mr. Man free me from this your boring biblical stories, why didn't your God destroy his works? It's pointless you know, he did his missionary work for 60years and died at 87years and you're opening your brown teeth.

[s]God prophesied that the Jews will be strangers in a strange land for 400yres, but they stayed for 4030yrs, so because they didn't come out at exactly the time of the prophecy, it wasn't God who brought them out?

Jesus prophesied that the Isrealites shall be scattered into all the nation's of the world, and in that time, the gentle shall enter into the Holy city of Jerusalem and desecrate the temple of God. How long did it take for that to happen. At least it 600yrs for Muhammed the seed of Satan to be born before he went on to exalt Allah from being a mere Idol in Ka'aba to a household name, then went on through his agents to carry out God's plans in Jerusalem.
So the mosque standing in the temple cite is not the fulfillment of that prophecy? [/s]

Boring **yawns**, why didn't your God destroy his works? This is a question you running around since?!

Even God speaks and in due time His words comes to pass.

Words are seeds. when they get planted, in due time, they germinates and bear fruits.

Look you're boring me already!

Deedat spoke and called God to shut him up, and he was shut up and he died like a dog.

grin grin looks like you're beginning to run mad, so having stroke is now dying like a dog? Chai, you need help! Why did your God not destroy his works along with him?!

And talking about his books. You sound so ignorant. Do you know how many ocultic books are out there? Jesus didn't come to stop people from believing or following what they have determined to believe and follow.His teachings are available, the message is being preached. If you hear and willingly wish to accept and follow, fine, but if you refuse, fine.

Why didn't your God destroy his works Mr. Man? grin No need to be emotional about anything, many still read his books today. In fact, they're used for arguments against christians and you can't refute them, stop holding on to a feeble straw, you'll surely drown!

So if you think Jesus would have stopped his books, you can as well ask why Jesus didn't stop Muhammed or stop the satanic Koran.

How can jesus destroy the Quran when it revealed 600years after his humiliating death?! Now you're a confused slowpoke, talking about satanic the bible is a satanic manual. Imagine a book that tells parents to eat their children, tells God's warriors to bash infants heads on the wall, etc. What's more satanic than the animalistic manual your call holy unholy bible.

Time, my dear, time. Jesus already prophesied about prophet Muhammed being a false prophet who will come and lead many astray, and all of you ANTICHRISTS, and everything you guys will do, but you won't win. We know the end.

You Christians are confused set of mofos, lemme ask you this question? Did Muhammad perform miracles?!

Borrow some sense if allahh has eaten up yours.

Maggot!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Demmzy15(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:
Bro don't mind them because they're bunch of confused mofos!
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

But on other threads you open your mouth and say nonsense abi?

Of course yes, for a man to die at 87,in this Era is ripe.

Lmao!! Very fascinating, so you now know God's timing abi? Why try desperate means to defend the indefensible?!

I'm challenging you to show us a video clip of him @underlined. Why the lies? He died of stroke are you telling me, people who die by stroke are punished by God?

It's you that's an inbred rabbis infested dog. Why didn't God just allow jesus to die in a sleep, why did he have to go through such an humiliating death of crucifixion?! This same man you call God was beaten till he fainted, he was spat upon, etc what's more humiliating than this?!

This same challenge is something Christians can't break till date, he said drink poison, eat snakes, etc as your bible commanded you to. In fact I'm challenging you to do this if indeed you believe jesus is God and they born you well!

This is a miracle slowpoke, 87years is an ideal age. Why did Sarah laugh they told she could have a child at that old age, stop being a fool and be rational for once. Even before Isaac was born, God blessed him with Ishmael, so why barking?!

Moreover, if your God wanted to show his real power, why are his videos still online? Why are his book still online and still read by billions of Muslims? Wouldn't it make more sense your God should totally annihilate his works like the way he did with those that fought Israel by destroying their generations.

¬

Mr. Man free me from this your boring biblical stories, why didn't your God destroy his works? It's pointless you know, he did his missionary work for 60years and died at 87years and you're opening your brown teeth.

Boring **yawns**, why didn't your God destroy his works? This is a question you running around since?!

Look you're boring me already!

grin grin looks like you're beginning to run mad, so having stroke is now dying like a dog? Chai, you need help! Why did your God not destroy his works along with him?!

Why didn't your God destroy his works Mr. Man? grin No need to be emotional about anything, many still read his books today. In fact, they're used for arguments against christians and you can't refute them, stop holding on to a feeble straw, you'll surely drown!

How can jesus destroy the Quran when it revealed 600years after his humiliating death?! Now you're a confused slowpoke, talking about satanic the bible is a satanic manual. Imagine a book that tells parents to eat their children, tells God's warriors to bash infants heads on the wall, etc. What's more satanic than the animalistic manual your call holy unholy bible.

You Christians are confused set of mofos, lemme ask you this question? Did Muhammad perform miracles?!

Maggot!
LOL. Muslim. Yes Muhammed performed a miracle. He split the moon into two and used super glue and glued it back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP show us the clip of deedat saying what you posted in your op . Even the site where you got that pic from has no such clip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.