Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? (24350 Views)

Must Read: The Testimony And Conversion Experience Of Alhaji Ahmed Ado Bayero / Shike Ahmed Deedat's / Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2016
facheux:

Video or it didn't happen ?

Have you seen the video clip of the last lecture Ahmed Deedat did that I posted? He became muted 4 weeks after this lecture. Have you seen it? It is my prayer that you repent and believe in the Father and the Son so that you do not end up like Ahmed Deedat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
analice107:

I know that you know, that allahh is Satan, he already knows his end because judgement over him has been carried out already, but you still have a chance. What I see with you muslims now is a matter of pride. Pride is a Satanic vise. Pls repent. Allahh is Satan.

The "allah" of the qur'an is Satan.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Annunaki:

The joke is really on muslims cheesy imagine you being brainwashed to accept a murderer, rapist, adulterer, armed robber, paedophile and psychopath as your best example. Why won't boko haram and isis feel they are doing the right thing.

I just hope they would learn from the fate of Ahmed Deedat and repent before it gets too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2016
analice107:

I know that you know, that allahh is Satan, he already knows his end because judgement over him has been carried out already, but you still have a chance. What I see with you muslims now is a matter of pride. Pride is a Satanic vise. Pls repent. Allahh is Satan.

I'd rather die a slow painful agonizing death then be christian.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by facheux: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I just hope they would learn from the fate of Ahmed Deedat and repent before it gets too late.

I'd rather have my scrotum cut 100 times and immersed in iodine , then be a Christian
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Annunaki(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
facheux:

I'd rather have my scrotum cut 100 times and immersed in iodine , then be a Christian
facheux:

Some people are obviously destined for destruction.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Below is the clip where Ahmed Deedat went to Australia to say some defamatory comments on the Christian's holy day. Enjoy. cheesy

https://youtu.be/4FN91g
Dumb sad
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

Some people are obviously destined for destruction.

like you
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Annunaki(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

like you

I am not a follower of mohamed na cheesy tongue
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Rilwayne001: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not a follower of mohamed na cheesy tongue

mumu sad
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Skako(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Have you seen the video clip of the last lecture Ahmed Deedat did that I posted? He became muted 4 weeks after this lecture. Have you seen it? It is my prayer that you repent and believe in the Father and the Son so that you do not end up like Ahmed Deedat.
I know agree truly that u are a liar he didn't alter a single word that resemble MUTE in that clip
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Skako(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I know agree truly that u are a liar he didn't alter a single word that resemble MUTE in that video clip
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Annunaki(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

mumu sad

A mumu is somebody who believes that a paedophile, armed robber, sex slavist, murderer, rapist, adulterer, liar and psychopath is a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Bakrabas: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
@oladeegbu that question sounds to me as if you are asking who silenced the preaching of Jesus in Israel.

If truly they silenced Deedat definitely they Christianity

1 Like

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by agentofchange1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
A man throughout his life debated and destroyed falsehood, he died at the age of 87. So Jesus didn't do him anything until when he was 87years?! grin grin Does that make any sense to you?! Why didn't Jesus just take his life in 1975 or 1981,why 2005?!

If your Jesus wanted to show his power, why are his books still used by Muslims today?! There's a point in his book I used and no Christian, I mean no one christian could refute and you open your silly dirty mouth that Jesus dealt with him! Coward jesus that allowed a man to expose him for over 60years!

For your own good better be careful on what you write/say about Jesus or soon face the consequences .....#Warning alert ..

believe and serve God ..he loves you passionately..

#Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
facheux:

Let it be according to your words. Amen.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bakrabas:
@oladeegbu that question sounds to me as if you are asking who silenced the preaching of Jesus in Israel.

If truly they silenced Deedat definitely they Christianity
What is this one saying?
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
A man throughout his life debated and destroyed falsehood, he died at the age of 87. So Jesus didn't do him anything until when he was 87years?! grin grin Does that make any sense to you?! Why didn't Jesus just take his life in 1975 or 1981,why 2005?!

If your Jesus wanted to show his power, why are his books still used by Muslims today?! There's a point in his book I used and no Christian, I mean no one christian could refute and you open your silly dirty mouth that Jesus dealt with him! Coward jesus that allowed a man to expose him for over 60years!

Ahmed deedat was an angry rude al taqiyya using fellow. If he died earlier before he became populAr we will not be here on this thread talking about his terrible 9 years (silent in his body) before his death and lessons that can be learned from it.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Demmzy15:

The question is not how long the man lived, but whether or not the curse he invoked on himself happened. The man said, "If I am lying about Jesus may I be struck dumb". He was later struck dumb AFTER MAKING THAT STATEMENT, and he remained dumb until the day of his death.
The question of how long he lived simply isn't relevant in this regard.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
But your brothers said he didn't? Did Muhammad(SAW) preach gospel?

By the wayway, what of the other parts of the posts? Hope you're constructing huge rebuttal, be restassured I'm always ready for you! Dog!!!!
Hahahahahaha. Do I expect anything more from an Islamist? Cowards with low self esteem shouts, screech and insults their opponent with the hope that the opponent will abandoned the discussion, then coward jubilate and tells himself that he has won.
Let not the fees paid on you be a waste. Try having a civil conversation, let's see if you can connects points of views, if you won't run off with your tail stuck in between your legs.
Answer the question. Who silenced Deedat?
Have you watched the video? How long did it take for him to be struck dumb after he called on God's wrath against him.
You had better learned from his experience, that Jesus is Lord, if He allows you go on in your wickedness, doesn't mean He can't do anything to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Demmzy15(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2016
analice107:

[s]Hahahahahaha. Do I expect anything more from an Islamist? Cowards with low self esteem shouts, screech and insults their opponent with the hope that the opponent will abandoned the discussion, then coward jubilate and tells himself that he has won.
Let not the fees paid on you be a waste. Try having a civil conversation, let's see if you can connects points of views, if you won't run off with your tail stuck in between your legs.
Answer the question. Who silenced Deedat?
Have you watched the video? How long did it take for him to be struck dumb after he called on God's wrath against him.
You had better learned from his experience, that Jesus is Lord, if He allows you go on in your wickedness, doesn't mean He can't do anything to you. [/s]
Pained illiterate, I don't have your time yet. Uncircumcised Cockrell, better face front and stop stalking me. If anything happens to me, I'll trace your Ip address, "I will find you and I will ++++ you" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Demmzy15(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2016
facheux:

grin grin Haha brother, I love you for the sake of Allaah, may Allaah preserve you brother!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by analice107: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
Actually the christian debater was Dr. Anis Shorrosh. The guy debating the muslim guy as the OP said.

No, let him lie. But no matter how much he tries, he can never out lie Muhammed. He is just being a good follower by lying so much.
Jimmy Swagart, Sinned with a consenting adult, repented, confessed on World television. Muhammed Sinned by raping a kid. 6yrars old and never repented of it. He is in hellfire, and if you don't repent, straight, you will join him.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by nasiayam: 3:11am On Feb 24, 2016
[s]
analice107:

No, let him lie. But no matter how much he tries, he can never out lie Muhammed. He is just being a good follower by lying so much.
Jimmy Swagart, Sinned with a consenting adult, repented, confessed on World television. Muhammed Sinned by raping a kid. 6yrars old and never repented of it. He is in hellfire, and if you don't repent, straight, you will join him.
[/s]

-5 being a filthy lying hoe. Hate preaching. Imitating a female dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by PastorAIO: 3:56am On Feb 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Demmzy15:

Coward Jesus ey? Yet you expect him as al Masish? Listen to yourself
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
facheux:

Really? shocked
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2016
facheux:

Are you wishing the kind of death Ahmed Deedat died upon yourself? undecided
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Dumb sad

Who became dumb at the end of the day? undecided
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Demmzy15:

Na wa o, I don't understand this grandpa anymore, why are your posts/threads so childish and silly?! undecided

Which grandpa, do you mean Ahmed Deedat? You better learn from his fate.
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by unphilaz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
please can you do me a favor or anyone can assist... please i need the koranic or hadith of the following things done by mohammed so that i can use it on facebook guys.....

promisechuks:

Whether he did it or not, it is not my business. When it would have become my business is if christ lived the way he lives.

Even though jimmy swagart did so, he is still MORE righteous than your Paedophilia mohammed.

How can you compare a paedophile who individually claimed to be prophet to infringe people's right of living to a person who committed adultery and later apologized publicly?

See few the atrocities committed by a paedophile (mohammed) acceptted by many to be their best of mankind, that will continue to show a bloody mark in face of this world:

1.Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One
of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean Fluid stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his joystick and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.

2.Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts
have altered her age when Muslims could not
explain why their prophet married and
consummated the marriage with a small child.
Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed
married her when she was six years old. For a
marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be
sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly
proves that Mohammed was a notorious
paedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.

3, Captured women and raped them. Kept women
as sex slaves.

4. Mohammad had sex with 61
women: many he raped. There is no consensual
sex between a child girl and a man. There is no
consensual sex between a master and his sex
slave. There is no consensual sex between a
woman conquered in war and her husband
conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE
IS RAPE.

4. Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused
his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during
their menstruation including Baby Aisha.

5. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine
taking a child (or any aged woman) and
molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating
vagina?

6. Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at
one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13
years old beheaded after pulling down their
pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of
Christians and Jews if they did not convert to
Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi
Arabia (the mass exile).

7. Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.
Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and
their families burnt alive in their homes for
missing prayer.

8. Ordered the extermination, torture and
terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres
and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and
children.

9. Called his black slaves pug noses and compared
them to Satan.

10. Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.

11. Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his
men to lie to deceive someone in order to get
what he wanted.

12. Caused division and hatred. Ordered no
befriending with Christians and Jews.

13. Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.
Required them to cover their faces.

14. Married his daughter–in–law.

15.Approved prostitution.

16.Encouraged the rape of women in front of their
husbands.

17. Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby
Aisha.

18. Murdered prisoners of war.

19. Committed acts of
terror.

20. Advocated suicide attacks.

21. Executed apostates and homosexuals.

22. Beat children who didn’t pray.

23. Abolished
adoption.

24. Honor killings of Muslim women and children.

25. Beat alcoholics.

26. Lied.

27. Stoned adulators to death.

28. Stoned a woman to
death after she had given birth.

29. Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.

30. Tortured a man out of greed.

31. Looted and plundered.

32. Preached hate for people of other religions.

33. Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam.

34. Allowed his companions to execute, behead,
rape and enslave.

35. Raped a slow woman.

36. Murdered a woman.

37. Had sex with his dead aunt.

A PROUD SATANIC SEXIST PAEDOPHILE!
Re: Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? by Demmzy15(m): 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The question is not how long the man lived, but whether or not the curse he invoked on himself happened. The man said, "If I am lying about Jesus may I be struck dumb". He was later struck dumb AFTER MAKING THAT STATEMENT, and he remained dumb until the day of his death.
The question of how long he lived simply isn't relevant in this regard.
Where's the video? May you be struck dumb liar!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.