Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? (1923 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Bawal: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
This has not been happening before,but just for some time now,i noticed that any time we want to make love whether in the night or not,my wife must first stand up and say she want to wee wee(urinate) first.When she started acting as such and i observed that its now like a tradition to her ,i asked her why is it that for some time now,anytime we want to make love,you MUST first wee wee before it starts,she said there is no reason for that,and this was not the case before since ever we got married.I dont know whether she has any personal reason for that,but she did not tell me if there is any.Please is it a normal thing.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by MISSNORA(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pay me and I ll tell u y some of us do it...
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Mrbigman1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:

Talk joor.

I have observed this too after a romance session and she stands up to th toilet.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Melahou(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
she`s carrying out the ritual just the way she was instructed.

2 Likes

Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Bawal: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:

Please tell me if you know as it is giving me a bit concern.this wasn't like this before and don't know why she suddenly adopted such act for some time now.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by MISSNORA(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Talk joor.

I have observed this too after a romance session and she stands up to th toilet.
Don't rili wana sound raw
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by MISSNORA(f): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bawal:

Please tell me if you know as it is giving me a bit concern.this wasn't like this before and don't know why she suddenly adopted such act for some time now.
First of all,itz very normal tho varies on individuals cuz not all girls pee...Sex tend to push back wee wee hence some rush to wee afta it....some believes weeing afta sex reduces the rate of infection/gettn pregnant(don't even knw whr dey get dat from)......again...peeing b4 sex helps some of us to enjoy sex better.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Mrbigman1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=MISSNORA post=42946297]Don't rili wana sound raw[/quote

Let's go private den.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Bawal: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nobody has given me d reason behind this,except somebody that mention one thing which I don't know whether its a joke.Does it mean we don't have women or Doctors or similiar that can explain the reason behind it if any.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by TheArchangel(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
She is either refreshing and cleaning up the vaginA or she is inserting a barrier contraceptive.
Have you ever complained of any unpleasant odour from down there.

I just think that your wife is being self conscious about her body and is taking precautions.

2 Likes

Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hian!
Were you expecting her to urinate on the bed?
Gini ka umu nwanyi nigeriya mere umu nwoke nigeriya biko nu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Bawal: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
She is either refreshing and cleaning up the vaginA or she is inserting a barrier contraceptive.
Have you ever complained of any unpleasant odour from down there.

I just think that your wife is being self conscious about her body and is taking precautions.

I have never witnessed anything odour.Neatness is her second nature.She is more than neat and beautiful.This is making me to get scared..,d sudden change of insisting that she want to wee wee before d act.I dnt understand.
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by MRBrownJ: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
@Bawal
one of the reason for this is because during sex the dikc is pushing against the bladder of these women, and it makes them feel like peeing... so going to the bathroom 1st may help against that.

6 Likes

Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by mentorken05(m): 2:19am On Feb 16, 2016
@op I think she is afraid/shy of squirting on the bed
Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by lily12(f): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2016
It's done and recommended AFTER to prevent cystitis. Not sure why it would be done before as it doesn't prevent squirting. Squirting is not necessarily urine. Excuse the graphic post.

1 Like

Re: She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? by Richy4(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2016
During climax, they might loose control and pee themselves a little.... It is kind of embarrassing so to avoid that, they visit the toilets

second reason could be contraceptives..... just to be on safe side

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Regarding A Live-in Househelp / How To Win Your Husband's Heart / Getting Married At Age 23 And In 2nd Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.