Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (48053 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by dre11(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Posted By: Robert Egbe

A businessman, Moses Ojiekomhan, yesterday told an Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court, that he caught his wife, Joy, in bed with his driver Emeka Osuh, at their Lagos home.

Ojiekomhan, the Managing Director of Legend Logistics and Integrated Concept Limited, Ikeja, stated this during Joy’s arraignment on a two count-charge of conspiracy and stealing.

Joy pleaded not guilty.

The mother of two, through her counsel Mr. J. Uwabuche, accused Ojiekomhan of abducting their 18-month-old baby.

According to the police, in a charge marked G38/2017, last June 30 around 11:30am, Joy, 37, conspired with Osuh, who is now at large, to steal N1,136,400 belonging to Legend Logistics and Integrated Concept.

According to prosecuting counsel, Mr. E. I. Onine, the alleged offences are contrary to and punishable under Sections 411 and 287 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Uwabuche, who urged the court to admit Joy to bail on liberal terms, said the matter was between husband and wife, and that reconciliation was ongoing between their family members.

This was not opposed by Onine.

Before her ruling, Chief Magistrate Helen Omisore turned to Ojiekomhan and sought confirmation of the duo’s relationship.

Ojiekomhan replied: “We once lived together as husband and wife but we are now separated. They have charged me to court for child abduction. I caught Emeka, who is a driver in my company, sleeping with her in my house.”

The prosecutor added that police investigation found that the two were once husband and wife, but separated after Ojiekomhan found Joy and Osuh in his bed.

Uwabuche, however, pointed out that Ojiekomhan took away their 18-month-old baby from the defendant.

“An Ogba Chief Magistrates’ Court, in Court 4, has even issued a warrant of arrest against him,” the defence counsel said.

He stated that Joy’s arraignment was a ploy by the police to prevent her from appearing in court today to testify as a witness on the child abduction charge against him.

Following the conflicting claims, Magistrate Omisore called for the case file, examined it, and ruled on the defendant’s bail.

She said: “The defendant is hereby granted N500,000 bail with two sureties in the like sum. One of the sureties must be a relative to the defendant, have three years tax certificate payable to the Lagos State government. Both the home and office addresses of the sureties must be verified by the prosecutor.”

The case continues on September 27.

http://thenationonlineng.net/caught-wife-driver-making-love/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by segebase(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by nifemi25(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Orisisrisi

3 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by hatchy(f): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2017
What?
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2017
What ingredients did they use?

Weyrey still dey talk super story....instead make them charge you for murder!
Ogbeni if any body pound your wife and the person dey alive to talk story then my brother......your not a man. You're a ma.....the n for noun don comot

9 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by pyyxxaro: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:

They used dawadawa cube , tatashe and akawu grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:

They used dawadawa cube , tatashe and akawu grin

Yeeee early morning lafta
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Evablizin(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2017
sad
They haff come again
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:
Will u kill the person that sleep with the woman or does he force her to open her leg

Weyrey still dey talk super story....instead make them charge you for murder!
Ogbeni if any body pound your wife and the person dey alive to talk story then my brother......your not a man. You're a ma.....the n for noun don comot
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
author=Oma307 post=60640260]
See question. No I will take them shopping
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by AuroraB(f): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Why dish out these info on the husband undecided sad

4 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by TINALETC3(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Rexphobia(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
It's funny how quickly love can become hate...

In other news, I was hoping the guy would have provided blow by blow account on how he caught her, so that others can learn from it.

Lastly, few words from our marriage counselor

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyuSZn1zfP0][/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Pidginwhisper: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by SteadyOdds(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Some wives ain't worthy of life, I swear. If nna me, the both will die! angry

Football Betting Now Made Easy With Free 5.00 Unfailing Daily Odds!

See my signature.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by 50shadesofme: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Lucky you caught her on your own smiley, mind you it's been going on for ages she has probably slept with gate man undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by bastien: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
I think say this news don enter Frontpage before?
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by unlimitedsoundz(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
grin cheesy

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by GeneralOjukwu: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
The Bible says " Spare the Rod and Spoil the Wife"

Gentlemen, be merciless in bed. angry

12 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by GreatMahmud: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
She enjoys your drivers joystick more than yours..
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by TINALETC3(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Cheating again
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by fergie001: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Lobatan
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by AntiWailer: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Argh
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Blackfire(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Afonja war loading..
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by FILEBE(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Srx will not kill us finish
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by emmabest2000(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
End is no longer near
It's right here already!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Critical issue..
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by bakila: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
The bail conditions are so cute
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by hardywaltz(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Chia
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by WebSurfer(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.