Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child (2345 Views)

Queen Elizabeth To Leave Throne At The Age Of 95 And Crown Her Son The King / (photo)mother Hang Self After Her Son Took His Life For False R@pe Allegation / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by jonhemma11: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
What does the law call this kind of marriage again? A 40-year-old woman, Betty Mbereko is set to marry her 23-year-old son Farai Mbereko. Mbereko who hails from Mwenezi in Masvingo is already 6-months pregnant for his son.

She claims she decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s younger brothers, whom she says are coveting her. Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.

Mbereko who has been a widow for the past 12-years said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.

Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off,” he said. “It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says:

“We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photo-40-year-old-mother-set-to-marry.html

Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by jonhemma11: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hana!
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by jonhemma11: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haba!
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Beremx(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abomination!!
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Elosky20: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
clear case of adultery
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by amiskurie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
How much does nairaland charge for parking up above the thread?

From here I could easily see the BALD head of the OP with his mummy.
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by amiskurie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
Hana!

HANA MOTHER OF PERPETUAL! grin
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Since it is not a tradition in their town, it is a taboo.
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by missingrib(f): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
end time is really here....
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by HammerEvery(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Inyamaaa! *spits*
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by tietie85(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Which country did this happened
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Chanchit: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
I jst hope she gives birth to a boy incase his son too decides to die.

1 Like

Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by peacengine(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
My dck will remain flaccid if I attempt such
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by zomoears(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Incest!

What is d world turning to?
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Mario1989(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is worse than adultery...*end of the world*
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by OwaMsn(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
tietie85:
Which country did this happened

A country called Okokobioko
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Balkan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
This can only happen in S.WASTE

1 Like

Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by jieta: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
so this man is 23 years

1 Like

Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
White people in monarchies used to to this back in the day. It was a way of keeping power within their family lines. Not surprised.
Re: Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child by lalasticlala(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

(1)

See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage / Simon Elliot Aka Al-baghdadi, Son Of Jewish Parents is a Mossad Agent / Is This Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.