Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. (16583 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa March Edition Predicts Cryptocurrency Is The Future. / Cryptocurrency Is A Fraud! Be Warned / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
MINING CRYPTOCURRENCY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT THAT CAN SECURE YOUR FUTURE.

Good day my fellow nairalanders. I have come with a good news. I brought to you an investment programme in cryptocurrency.

WHAT IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY?

Cryptocurrency or digital currency, in layman's term, is simply an innovation of money designed to make transfer of value from one person to another without the use of banks or middleman in order to get rid of long transaction waiting time and high processing fees. In addition, it is conveniently useful and its scarcity or limitation in number that makes it valuable, thus investing in its early stages reaps you rewards in the future.

BITCOIN was the pioneer of cryptocurrency. It was started in 2009. A lot of negative things were said about it when it was established. Some said it was a scam. Some said it will not last. Some said they will operate for some time and disappear with people's money and many more. If you doubt this, google bitcoin scam, 2009.
The early miners (Those who invest in cryptocurrency in its early stage) are always the most beneficiaries of cryptocurrency. Therefore, those that were not engulfed by the negative comments then with those with foresight, invested in mining bitcoin. As at 2009, bitcoin was sold at $0.5. These early miners invested in bitcoin with so little amount of money to generate thousands of bitcoins at that time. But now, they have become millionaires and billionaires. Imagine buying 1 bitcoin for $0.5 in 2009 and selling it for $400 now.
YES!!! you read it well. Bitcoin is sold for $400 now. Then multiply that with the number of bitcoin each investor has in bitcoin probably 5000 bitcoins. Do the maths yourself.
Unfortunately, that opportunity has ended. bitcoin is no longer mined and if it is still mined, it can only be afforded by the super rich. Those that invest in bitcoin now are just speculators. They buy from the early miners and keep to appreciate which give little or no profit.

NEW OPPORTUNITY
Yes, a new opportunity has presented itself. There is a new cryptocurrency now trending. It is better off than bitcoin in different ways.
It is at its early stage now. Which means miners all over the world are investing heavily in this new cryptocurrency. Its value was €0.5 when it started last January and it €5.25 as at now. This is x10 of its initial value in just 1 year. Imagine how it will be by the end of this year.

some haters have started making negative comments about it the way they condemned bitcoin in it mining stage.
This new cryptocurrency was established just last year January and it has achieved far more than bicoin.
It is the first cryptocurrency in the world to be linked to a MasterCard. To make withdrawal much easier.
This site has different investment packages which includes starter, trader, pro trader, executive trader, tycoon trader, and festival package.
You can buy any package you can afford because each package comes with free tokens which you can use to mine your cryptocurrency coins. The minimum amount you can invest is €130 which is for the starter package.
There is a limited time for you to join this programme in order to make fortune from it. About 2.1 billion coins is going to be mined after which the opportunity to mine will be closed.
By that time, only speculators will be able to invest in this cryptocurrency who will not make as much money as the miners.

So this is the right time to take action and secure your future by investing in this new opportunity popping at you.

Don't let your children ask you this question in future, "Daddy what were you doing when others were investing in cryptocurrency?"
For more info, kindly send a blank email with the above heading to engrolu@gmail.com Or WhatsApp me on 08069096350.
DONT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL HERE PLS. SOME SCAMMERS ARE HARVESTING PEOPLE'S EMAILS FOR DUBIOUS PURPOSE. PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. THANKS.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
If banks and financial institutions can have the foresight to invest in this, why should we individuals ignore the opportunity. Seize this opportunity now when it is not too late. Timing is necessary in cryptocurrency investment. Because the higher the value of the coin, the higher the mining difficulty.
Grab this opportunity now.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:45am On Feb 16, 2016
Crypto currency mining is not a get rich quick programme. Its a long term investment. When you buy any package of your choice, you will be given free TOKENS which the number depends on the type of package you buy. Tokens are usually used to mine coins. Then you wait for SPLIT to occur. The split occurrence is measured by percentage. Once the split meter reaches 100%, all tokens are doubled by 100%. immediately your tokens are doubled, you submit your tokens for mining, after which your tokens come back as coins. It is this coins you save to appreciate in value. The more coins you acquire, the more money you make. the number of coins you get in return depends on the DIFFICULTY LEVEL (The number of token required to mine 1 coin) The value of our coin is now 5.25 euro. It was 0.5 euro when the mining was started.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2016
You wake up every morning to see that the value of naira has depreciated. Yet you still leave your money lying fallow in the banks. Let your money start to work by investing in a cryptocurrency that will never depreciate but appreciates . how would you feel if you wake up every morning to see that what u bought with €1 can now be sold for €3. And it is still growing? That is the secret behind cryptocurrency.
Soon, paper money will be worthless. And you will blame yourself for not embracing this opportunity now that others are pumping money into it.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
The only bridge between your dream and its achievement is ACTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Naira is falling every blessed day. It is only investing in digital money that can save the situation. Act now when it is not too late.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by kpas4kpas: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Please, what's the Naira equivalent of starting.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2016
kpas4kpas:
Please, what's the Naira equivalent of starting.
As at yesterday it was approximately #50,000. If the naira depreciates further, it will increase. It was #36,000 when I joined. This is why this investment is profitable. And timing is important.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Norwegian man who sold $27 worth of bitcoin for over $850,000 waited for six years. But most of us here in Nigeria cannot even wait for 2 years! I cannot blame you because many have lost huge investment in various phony deals before. When I joined this programme last December, the value of the coin was 2 euro. As am typing this comment the value is 5.25 euros. I have accumulated over 800 coins now. Just do the simple mathematics. if i were to sell all my coins today. 800x5.25=4200 euros. Now convert that to Naira! Are you getting the sense of this cryptocurrency mega income?
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Naira falls to #370 per dollar. Hmmm, and a lot of Nigerians are yet to embrace cryptocurrency investment. Wake up from your sleep. Join the winning team NOW!!!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good day guys. The economy is getting worse by the day. Your investment is your future.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Do you know that as a result of the economic turmoil in Europe Ecuador is developing her own cryptocurrency? The largest stock exchange in New York is preparing platform to trade cryptocurrencies, Barclay bank of England too. You can google all these facts. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay as a means of payment. It is faster, more secured, cost effective. Business people love it. It reduces all the transactions fees to the minimum. You better acquire as much as you can now and set yourself financially free for ever.

1 Like

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Happy weekend peeps
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Say your goodbye to banks, goverment and their flat currency stealing value from hard working people.
Get into cryptocurrency as fast as possible. Papermoney (fiat currency) is really dying fast now, all over the world. In Norway some banks do not want to give people papermoney anymore.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2016
A $22 (£14) investment in the virtual currency Bitcoin four years ago has brought a Norwegian man an unexpected windfall of about $850,000.
The staggering appreciation of the Bitcoin made Kristoffer Koch, 29, to be able to buy an upmarket flat in Oslo by selling a fifth of his 5,000 coins.
Mr Koch, 29, said he only remembered about his investment after reading reports of the currency's rising value.
The extremely volatile currency is increasingly used for web transactions.
Mr Koch said that he had suddenly realised that his 5,000 Bitcoins were worth about $850,000.
Media captionKristoffer Koch told the BBC's Roger Hearing he ''more or less forgot'' about his investment in Bitcoins
After cashing in the fifth of his reserves - and paying taxes - he said he was able to buy the apartment in Oslo's fashionable Toyen area.
Bitcoins are stored in encrypted wallets, and Mr Koch admitted that it took him some time to remember the password to unlock the safe.
"Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that they would have soared like this," he was quoted as saying in the Norwegian media.
"It's bizarre, these psychological reflexes that make us attach a value to something that doesn't have any in itself."
Mr Koch said he decided to invest in the virtual currency by doing research on encryption in 2009.
(Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24737671)
That was the early days of Bitcoin and its early miners, as ALL early miners made fortune and with no exception. What we have in Bitcoin today are investors who feed on the crumbs left over by the early miners as the opportunity to make fortune from Bitcoin is gone FOREVER.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Following...
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2016
gowaga68:
Following...
Dont follow. Try everything possible to join the moving train NOW before its too late. Timing is the most important factor in cryptocurrency mining. By this time next year, i will be like...

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
agentakins:

Dont follow. Try everything possible to join the moving train NOW before its too late. Timing is the most important factor in cryptocurrency mining. By this time next year, i will be like...
like how much are we lookin at starting small? As bitcoin isnt cheap!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
gowaga68:

like how much are we lookin at starting small? As bitcoin isnt cheap!
you didnt read through the write up. its already written there that the minimum investment is 130 euro
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
agentakins:

you didnt read through the write up. its already written there that the minimum investment is 130 euro
i did read everything but wanted to hear the minimum in Naira. As i like #growingNaira
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
The SPLIT barometer has hit 91%. It will soon hit 100% when all tokens will be doubled by 100% . seize this opportunity now.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Most people are taking advantage of this opportunity. Don't be left out. A seminar on our cryptocurrency has just been concluded live in Lagos last Saturday.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2016
What a beautiful morning!!!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Happy weekend friends.Now is YOUR chance. Step up or regret rest of your life not grabbing this opportunity with both hands like some of us have done. No time for sleep. Time to build massive WEALTH for yourself and generations after you, without breaking the bank or joining the polithieftians. lol
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Make hay while the sun shines. Plan your future now. Our SPLIT barometer is 93% now.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Many people are looking for free opportunities online. They want to invest nothing and make thousands. Can you build something upon nothing? Others are looking for get-rich-quick schemes. So they get scammed. Tell them to invest in crypto currencies and forget it for two years. They will respond negatively. We need to change orientation of our mind to be great tomorrow. If all of the above does not describe you, we need to talk NOW!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Icecream4U(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2016
*Singing*
On your own O, on your own O, on your own O...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Icecream4U:
*Singing*
On your own O, on your own O, on your own O...
Sorry if you have nothing to contribute, dont derail this thread. It is not by force to comment.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Icecream4U(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
agentakins:

Sorry if you have nothing to contribute, dont derail this thread. It is not by force to comment.
i didn't comment. I was only singing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 3:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Happy new week friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.