Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. (16564 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa March Edition Predicts Cryptocurrency Is The Future. / Cryptocurrency Is A Fraud! Be Warned / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2016
jaidman:
Bros,

Pls share whatever u av here.

Thanks
All you nned to know is already on the first page. Only contact me if you are interested in joining. As you can see those hidden post are from me. The mod does not allow talking about it any longer.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2016
GreatGatsby:
I commend your effort bro, I just pray more Nigerians take up this opportunity, because Nigerians doubt more than Thomas. As for me I have a trader package already and it pains me I didn't know about this earlier, I mined with a difficulty of 57 per 1.
My brother, the programme is getting exciting each passing day. Let Nigerians keep doubting.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good day everyone
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Happy Sunday peeps
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Happy new week
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
list The brokers in Nigeria that provide the cryptocurrency instrument for trading
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by nelsoooooo: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
good investment plan , but i am having a problem about this terms used , pls if it is possible use Nigerian language so that i will understand like u invest say #100,000 how much will one get at the end of the whole process .
thanks
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
nelsoooooo:
good investment plan , but i am having a problem about this terms used , pls if it is possible use Nigerian language so that i will understand like u invest say #100,000 how much will one get at the end of the whole process .
thanks

Your profit depends on the value of the coin as at the moment you want to sell them. So there is no fixed profit for this

1 Like

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Bamjohnson:
Fwded as received!
CRYPTOCURRENCY CONFESSION OF A BANKER: *The Story on LIB* I can relate cos I also missed the opportunity.

In 2009, a friend of mine resident in the UK called and advised me to invest $1,000 in Bitcoin; he said it’s a cryptocurrency that just launched. At that time, I never heard such a word as Bitcoin neither do I know what Cryptocurrency meant. I had the $1,000 to invest but I felt as a Banker I should be the first to know about the happenings in the Financial World; Moreso, my friend is in the IT space, so I felt I should know better.

To cut long story short, I didn’t invest in Bitcoin.

Now, in that same 2009, a young Norwegian boy was writing his thesis on “Encryption” and decided to use Bitcoin as a case study, to get the information he needed however, he had to invest some Money in Bitcoin.

He never invested because he wanted to be part of it; he only invested so he could get the much needed information for his thesis.

He invested $27 and got 5,000 Bitcoins.

In 2013, he was watching a program on CNN and heard about the rave about Bitcoin appreciating in value, and then he remembered his measly $27 investment.
He checked up on his investment, only to find that his $27 investment some 4 Years ago had turned to $886,000.

If I weren’t so foolish &  paid attention to my friend’s advice, my $1,000 investment in 2009, would have gotten me 185,000 Bitcoins which would have made me over $32Million by 2013.
The annoying part is that I bought a Laptop from USA in that same 2009 for $1,000… I can’t remember where that Laptop is now.

Sadly, I was more interested in putting Money in a Liability than taking a chance at an Investment…
It’s sad but that’s my story but you know what’s even worse?

That’s still the story of countless other people even today. But you’ve got an opportunity to change that today.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Conner44: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
The owner of this thread isn't helping anybody by hiding the details of this 'wonder currency' he is advertising.

All of see is him speaking about bitcoin here and there meanwhile it isn't bitcoin he is trying to sensitize people about. He is here for the referrals he might generate.

There is nothing like "mods ban/delete my posts". If they won't ban you for typing BITCOIN then they won't touch you for mentioning the crypto currency you keep trumpeting about.

If you doubt me call his number and be wowed at how easily you wasted your credit.

I will still ask the op one more time for posterity sake. . .

OP, ARE YOU HERE TO HELP OTHERS OR TO HELP YOURSELF?
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gabrielani044: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op just drop your referral link here let's join under u. Since dat is wat u want. No need sending u email or WhatsApp message.a
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Conner44:
The owner of this thread isn't helping anybody by hiding the details of this 'wonder currency' he is advertising.

All of see is him speaking about bitcoin here and there meanwhile it isn't bitcoin he is trying to sensitize people about. He is here for the referrals he might generate.

There is nothing like "mods ban/delete my posts". If they won't ban you for typing BITCOIN then they won't touch you for mentioning the crypto currency you keep trumpeting about.

If you doubt me call his number and be wowed at how easily you wasted your credit.

From his post, I think he is talking about cloud mining. That's when a company that invests in btc mining rigs hire out some hashes for a fee so you could also generate your own btc while they keep the money. I watched an interview of a miner that says he mines roughly 8m dollars of Bitcoin monthly through cloud mining. (so much for decentralized currency). It is a good idea if one can afford it but for me, it is a bit late to even start mining Bitcoin especially in Nigeria in 2016. The network is already in PH/s. Anyway, it's a choice when one can afford it. As for me, I am an advocate of CPU-mined altcoins and I believe it can be mined even here in Nigeria as they are more affordable and the top of the list as I have started studying crypto mining in Monero coins. It rose to $11 yesterday and this is something that with a proper set up of a powerful gaming motherboard with the right specs (which may not be more than 30k at $1 = 400), you can easily mine from the comfort of your home and get up to 2coins without burning much electricity unlike you would have done on the sophisticated and expensive devices used for btc mining. So far, only CPU and GPU can be used to mine some altcoins. anyway, that's my own findings and unfortunately, I am not a hardware guy, just gathering the info gradually on crypto forums around the world unlike in Nigeria here where to give you specs, they may ask you for money first, those guys are happy to give out infos but me no just dey understand am.

This is the last one I got yesterday. The only one I understood so far. lol

m.reddit. com/r/ Monero/comments/3w2z9c/currently_whats_the_best_rig_to_mine_monero_and/

(I searched for the Asrock 81 and it's not as expensive as it's written in the article)

tip: remove the spaces

If you understand the hardware and configurations please let's communicate maybe we may start "digging" for reasonable altcoins already and give help to other Nigerians in the aspect.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Conner44: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
rexhafiz:

From his post, I think he is talking about cloud mining. That's when a company that invests in btc mining rigs hire out some hashes for a fee so you could also generate your own btc while they keep the money. I watched an interview of a miner that says he mines roughly 8m dollars of Bitcoin monthly through cloud mining. (so much for decentralized currency). It is a good idea if one can afford it but for me, it is a bit late to even start mining Bitcoin especially in Nigeria in 2016. The network is already in PH/s. Anyway, it's a choice when one can afford it. As for me, I am an advocate of CPU-mined altcoins and I believe it can be mined even here in Nigeria as they are more affordable and the top of the list as I have started studying crypto mining in Monero coins. It rose to $11 yesterday and this is something that with a proper set up of a powerful gaming motherboard with the right specs (which may not be more than 30k at $1 = 400), you can easily mine from the comfort of your home and get up to 2coins without burning much electricity unlike you would have done on the sophisticated and expensive devices used for btc mining. So far, only CPU and GPU can be used to mine some altcoins. anyway, that's my own findings and unfortunately, I am not a hardware guy, just gathering the info gradually on crypto forums around the world unlike in Nigeria here where to give you specs, they may ask you for money first, those guys are happy to give out infos but me no just dey understand am.

This is the last one I got yesterday. The only one I understood so far. lol

m.reddit. com/r/ Monero/comments/3w2z9c/currently_whats_the_best_rig_to_mine_monero_and/

(I searched for the Asrock 81 and it's not as expensive as it's written in the article)

tip: remove the spaces

If you understand the hardware and configurations please let's communicate maybe we may start "digging" for reasonable altcoins already and give help to other Nigerians in the aspect.

You may be correct in regards to his posts being geared towards cloud mining but I doubt it will have anything to do with bitcoin mining. To rent a bitcoin cloud mining plan won't cost anything less than 1BTC per THZ and that will be expensive to a lot of folks here in Nigeria. He mentioned that the stipulated fee to join his "wonder" method would cost €150 or ₦50,000 so I guess he must me talking of another altcoin like ether or so.

I don't subscribe to cloud mining because of the fees and the roi period isn't guaranteed (in the case of bitcoin anyway) so I mine at home as a hobby. I just save my earnings and hope the price of the currency increases as the days go by.

If you have a rig set up we can definitely rub minds as I will also like to delve into altcoins as well. I prefer mining by myself on my hardware as against cloud mining (guess I'm a hardware guy myself)

What altcoin do you feel will gather enough momentum to go against the bitcoin in months to come? My next project will be geared towards getting hardware to mine either litecoin or etherum but I am open to suggestions
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday pals
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Conner44:

Is it that you lack comprehension skill or you just want to be myopic? Must you comment on somebody" s thread if you don't have sensible thing to say? Who among those that have contacted me came back here to say that I am only interested in referring people and not helping them. If you feel you are not making any sense from my posts, why not just ignore my thread. Must you comment?
I have a lot of video links, pictures and news links which I cannot post here except people contact me. Are you not aware that promoting Cryptos here is no longer allowed? I have written some posts that have been deleted or hidden by the modes. I am even surprised that the tread has not been hidden. So I only post stories relating to my thread here.
So if you are not comfortable with my posts. And cannot contact me for whatever reason, then kindly ignore my thread in the name if God and stop derailing it.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
If u can't give us the website or the coin u are into, den u haven't cleared your name yet. Becos ur long details doesn't mean any tin. This is the 3page of your thread and new comers are still guessing the exact coin or method u are talking about. Is it suppose to be so. Your information shud be straightforward and if anyone is interested, the person will contact u. Not contacting u first before telling the person the exact tin u are into.
Just an advice.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Conner44:

You may be correct in regards to his posts being geared towards cloud mining but I doubt it will have anything to do with bitcoin mining. To rent a bitcoin cloud mining plan won't cost anything less than 1BTC per THZ and that will be expensive to a lot of folks here in Nigeria. He mentioned that the stipulated fee to join his "wonder" method would cost €150 or ₦50,000 so I guess he must me talking of another altcoin like ether or so.

I don't subscribe to cloud mining because of the fees and the roi period isn't guaranteed (in the case of bitcoin anyway) so I mine at home as a hobby. I just save my earnings and hope the price of the currency increases as the days go by.

If you have a rig set up we can definitely rub minds as I will also like to delve into altcoins as well. I prefer mining by myself on my hardware as against cloud mining (guess I'm a hardware guy myself)

What altcoin do you feel will gather enough momentum to go against the bitcoin in months to come? My next project will be geared towards getting hardware to mine either litecoin or etherum but I am open to suggestions

Honestly speaking, I will root for MoneroCoin as I believe in the last few days, it is getting noticed more and more because of the higher degree of privacy it offers above even Bitcoin. I would focus on mining that although I haven't set up any mine yet but will do one of these days. Good thing it is still not fully embraced in Nigeria yet so mining / setting up the computers with cpu-mining capacity with great efficiency would possibly be worthwhile.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
rexhafiz:

Honestly speaking, I will root for MoneroCoin as I believe in the last few days, it is getting noticed more and more because of the higher degree of privacy it offers above even Bitcoin. I would focus on mining that although I haven't set up any mine yet but will do one of these days. Good thing it is still not fully embraced in Nigeria yet so mining / setting up the computers with cpu-mining capacity with great efficiency would possibly be worthwhile.

Pls kindly take your discussion to another thread or Open a new thread for your discussion. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2016
flopii01:
If u can't give us the website or the coin u are into, den u haven't cleared your name yet. Becos ur long details doesn't mean any tin. This is the 3page of your thread and new comers are still guessing the exact coin or method u are talking about. Is it suppose to be so. Your information shud be straightforward and if anyone is interested, the person will contact u. Not contacting u first before telling the person the exact tin u are into.
Just an advice.
What name are you clearing? You have Brain but you are not using it. Has anyone come here to accuse me of scamming or what do you mean by clearing my name? Is it by force to comment on this thread? Why not just humbly read and move on or you just ignore this thread totally.
Over 3,000 people have read the post and moved on with few commenting. And that is how it is on all threads.
Go and read Nairaland rules and regulations before you open your mouth to say rubbish. If you cannot understand the post on the front page and cannot contact me to give you more details without limitations, then ignore this thread quietly like others. And keep your advice to yourself.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Happy new week pals
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't put your dreams/visions in a shelf for fear of failure or for fear of what others will say.
Take risk! IF YOU WIN YOU WILL BE HAPPY;IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL BE WISE.
IT IS RISKY NOT TAKING RISK AT ALL!!!
Join the moving train today!!! It is not too late.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Solextin: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
To earn free bitcoin flow this link http://freebitco.in/?r=3031479
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by toluxa1(m): 3:28am On Sep 09, 2016
OP is definitely talking about Onecoin by Mrs Raja.

3 Likes

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2016
rexhafiz:

I've just started with with investing in and learning about crypto currencies . I also seen comments saying that a lot of cloud mining services online are scams or later turn out to be ponzi schemes.

Do you have any rig set up yet? I'm willing to learn, let's rub ideas
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
sting224:

I've just started with with investing in and learning about crypto currencies . I also seen comments saying that a lot of cloud mining services online are scams or later turn out to be ponzi schemes.

Do you have any rig set up yet? I'm willing to learn, let's rub ideas
Pls for God's sake. Go and rub your idea on another thread. Not here pls.
Stop derailing my thread. Must you people comment here?
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by scave(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
make 30% income on any investment u make it is for real and it is free with free seminal also that is it is 100% free contact me on Whatsapp .
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
scave:
make 30% income on any investment u make it is for real and it is free with free seminal also that is it is 100% free contact me on Whatsapp 08135327087
If you are into a genuine business, you create a thread for it and explain how it works to people interested. Not derailing other people's thread . it shows how weak you are. And not bold about what you advertise.

1 Like

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
NOW is the right time!!!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gradually, the barometer is getting g to 100% and there is going to be another split soon.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Sunday pals
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
IF YOU DONT BUILD YOUR DREAM, SOMEONE ELSE WILL HIRE YOU TO BUILD THEIRS. Now is the right time to seize this opportunity. Join the moving train before the door is closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / How Profitable Is Eatery Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.