Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. (16381 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa March Edition Predicts Cryptocurrency Is The Future. / Cryptocurrency Is A Fraud! Be Warned / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence!!!
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Happy new week
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning friends
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good day friends, here is an opportunity for you to maximise your profit. There is a promo going on now called SUPER SPLIT. Which will split any type of package you buy twice instead of once. So hurry up and activate your package now before its too late. See you on the other side.
Lets make money together.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Tabbaz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
gabrielani044:
Op just drop your referral link here let's join under u. Since dat is wat u want. No need sending u email or WhatsApp message.a

Beware of this guy that I quote. He is a suspect SCAM. Don't trade dollar or send your money to him for anything

2 Likes

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Elishaetim: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Contact me let me show you how to buy your coin and invest in this cryptocurrency.This business is so real guys.You can use Bitcoin,perfect money, wire transfer and or get it from cash account of a follow investor.

Contact me: 08136308408 for whatsapp chat and also get free video presentations about this investment.

You can attain our live seminar every Saturday at Barcelona Hotel, wuse2, FCT Abuja.

I will be glad to assist you make wealth in Nigeria Economic Recession
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Elishaetim:
Contact me let me show you how to buy your coin and invest in this cryptocurrency.This business is so real guys.You can use Bitcoin,perfect money, wire transfer and or get it from cash account of a follow investor.

Contact me: 08136308408 for whatsapp chat and also get free video presentations about this investment.

You can attain our live seminar every Saturday at Barcelona Hotel, wuse2, FCT Abuja.

I will be glad to assist you make wealth in Nigeria Economic Recession
Sorry, take your advert to another thread. Nobody is contacting you here. Create your own thread if you are honest and have no hidden agenda.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Tabbaz:

Beware of this guy that I quote. He is a suspect SCAM. Don't trade dollar or send your money to him for anything
Thanks Tabbaz, good job you are doing on currency deal thread.

1 Like

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Tabbaz(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
agentakins:

Thanks Tabbaz, good job you are doing on currency deal thread.

Thanks man. We need to cleanse ourselves off corruption before we can expect development in our dear COUNTRY
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas to all
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Happy new year pals
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Jtmanager(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
I'm in
But this new deal
Does it min
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 1:04am On Jan 19, 2017
What's up here?
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Happy weekend
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Techliet(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by wisdomIspeace(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Create your own coin at an affordable price in two days... contact on whatsapp for more details 08100495270... start your own ico for that great idea
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day guys.
It has been a long time.
ONECOIN is gradually emerging as the global currency.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2019
We are moving forward.
Join the moving train before it's too late.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2019
The mod that is banning me and hiding my post will definitely bite his fingers when the exchange is live and our coin becomes the most acceptable coin on earth.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
The king is coming.

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
During these 5 years, ONE LIFE has shown its strength by winning every single case and fight In every weather. This Last little peace of cake is just a little piece to eat up and then finalize the game to its victory and celebrate! �
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2019
BELOW 2% OF THE 7.8B WORLD POPULATION ARE PIONEERS. 98% ARE MOSTLY END USERS. PIONEERS OFTEN GO THROUGH THE MOST DIFFICULT PERIODS OF INNOVATION/INVENTION BUT THEY BECOME HEROES WHEN THEY TRIUMPH. 98% ARE OFTEN END USERS.THEY COME IN WHEN THE COAST IS CLEAR! IT IS TRUE FOR ALL KINDS OF INVENTIONS AND INNOVATIONS IN HUMAN HISTORY!

IT IS GETTING CLEARER AND BETTER!

ONECOIN�������
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
KNOWLEDGE IS KEY.
YOU HAVE ZERO BITCOIN. YOU HAVE 1,000 ONECOINs.
YOU TALK DOWN ON WHAT YOU HOLD AND PROMOTE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE WITH TOTAL PASSION,
THEN YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING SMART? THINK!!!!!

THOSE WHO HOLD BTC AND OTHER CRYPTOS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN PROMOTING THEIRS.
WISDOM SAYS PROMOTE YOURS!!! ��

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2019
#ONECOIN >>>> There are Believers & There are Unbelievers. This is not just perculiar to ONECOIN. It is a normal phenomenon in our World Today. Expecting everyone to Believe in ONECOIN is the Biggest joke ever.�

What we do daily is simple.. STEADILY BUILDING OUR ECO-SYSTEM. Those who Believe in this Vision are Joining in doing so daily and the Numbers don't Lie.

Soon, We will take over more territories�����
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by dmz1: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2019
please brothers apart from luno which other e-wallet is good for receiving e-money ? I find it difficult in registering with luno as they dont accept NIMC id slip
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
dmz1:
please brothers apart from luno which other e-wallet is good for receiving e-money ? I find it difficult in registering with luno as they dont accept NIMC id slip
Binance.
But I don't know if they accept NIMC ID
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
From my little knowledge of cryptocurrency, there are so many projects that are not even successful, and that appeared to be scam from the onset, but they didn't have to face as much hurdles as Onecoin is facing. My questions are:
1.why are some people very desperate to stop this project?
2. Assuming it's actually a scam as people claim, why haven't they been able to stop them since 2014?
3. Why would any normal person deploy so much resources, time and energy to call another person or company names?
The questions could go on and on, but the bottom line is that whatever it is, we will surely see the end of it.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / Biography Of Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu | The Man Who Made$123 Million In 3 Weeks / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.