Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad (1299 Views)

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why is it that Some ladies sleep unclad, especially in the hostel? You see them walking up and down the corridors naked. And the annoying thing is they can be like 6 in a room and all of them will be naked either on the same bed or different beds? As much as sleeping unclad is good health wise, it should only be done when your locked up in your own personal room or with your bf, not when your sharing a room with others. Let's hear Your Opinions and views about this. Thanks...No Bashing Pls
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Eebrahym(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
You, as a lady, supposed to have a better idea on the subject matter
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by 0079jaBond(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op, since you're very observant, have you bothered asking them personally? Maybe that'd have been a good start.
Just saying
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Elosky20: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
Why is it that Some ladies sleep unclad, especially in the hostel? You see them walking up and down the corridors naked. And the annoying thing is they can be like 6 in a room and all of them will be naked either on the same bed or different beds? As much as sleeping unclad is good health wise, it should only be done when your locked up in your own personal room or with your bf, not when your sharing a room with others. Let's hear Your Opinions and views about this. Thanks...No Bashing Pls
that is what civilization has caused o, leading to high increase in lezibianism. our forefathers sleep with their cloth on and they live long. the only person you are allowed to stay naked with is ur husband not ur boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Iamlordgee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op people are Different They are many reasons people do that.. Buht for me I dont know Any.. But It is totally uncool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eebrahym:
You, as a lady, supposed to have a better idea on the subject matter
Well, unfortunately i don't, please air your opinion if you have any. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Elosky20:

that is what civilization has caused o, leading to high increase in lezibianism. our forefathers sleep with their cloth on and they live long. the only person you are allowed to stay naked with is ur husband not ur boyfriend.
Your right
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
0079jaBond:
Op, since you're very observant, have you bothered asking them personally? Maybe that'd have been a good start.
Just saying
I have ohh, yet they call me holy Anna, and am far from that..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Op people are Different They are many reasons people do that.. Buht for me I dont know Any.. But It is totally uncool
it can be disgusting at times, running around like kids with their fallen heroes..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by 0079jaBond(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
I have ohh, yet they call me holy Anna, and am far from that..
Really?
Ok, so can you share some of their thoughts with us? Aside from the one you sighted in the post
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
0079jaBond:

Really?
Ok, so can you share some of their thoughts with us? Aside from the one you sighted in the post
Back when I was still in school, when I tried asking some of them, their regular answers are that there is heat, nothing asides that.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Flexherbal(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
For fresh air.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by femi4: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deejacy2:
They feel sexy and free when they are naked.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by kristen12(f): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op, do you have a problem with it?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
femi4:
They feel sexy and free when they are naked.
na wa o, even when others are there..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Sunnypar(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
They have openings in their ears, yansh, kitty-cat, mouth and to avoid foul smell they need to be unclad.....imagine pants and bra for 18 hours in a day...... That place need some air.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
They have openings in their ears, yansh, kitty-cat, mouth and to avoid foul smell they need to be unclad.....imagine pants and bra for 18 hours in a day...... That place need some air.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

" 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber" / Easiest Way To Determine Your Baby's Sex Before Birth / 11 Best Artery-cleansing Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.