Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

To Hell With Your Appointment, Najatu Muhammad Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Your Appointment, Najatu Muhammad Tells Buhari (647 Views)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / I Don’t Want Your Appointment, Najatu Muhammad Tells Buhari (SHAME!) / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1)

To Hell With Your Appointment, Najatu Muhammad Tells Buhari by 105africa: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Najatu Muhammad, a staunch supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, has rejected her appointment as the chairperson of the governing council of the Federal University, Dutse (FUD). The Northern activist, who is also an associate of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, in a quarter-page newspaper advert published by a National Newspaper,
read more here :
http://www.105africa.net/politics-to-hell-with-your-appointment-najatu-muhammad-tells-buhari/

Re: To Hell With Your Appointment, Najatu Muhammad Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016

(1)

Smes Cries To The President Over Dollar Restriction / Gov Oshiomhole Slams Dino Melaye, Says He Is A Lunatic Without A Matrimonial Lif / Gov Bello Discovers Huge Fraud In Unofficial Visit To Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.