Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda (794 Views)

Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. / Singapore To Give Citizens $300 Each Because Of Excess Budget / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by capip120(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
They put the headline as this[b]: [/b]Terrifying video records moment Russian helicopter drops deadly barrel bombs just yards away in a Syrian city.[b]
The story from beginning to end was junk and full of western propaganda. Always trying to depict the Russian government as cruel in and attacking civilians. The other day in France a TV station used a video of a Russian plane bombing terrorist and presented it as one of the US airstrikes against IS. Left for the fact that their lie was busted immediately by the Russian news media RT. Many would have been swayed by their bias opinion.
I am beginning to have that sense of relief that some of this European citizens are already aware of the media war their government are prosecuting against Russia and are beginning to speak out. grin grin
For the link you can follow this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447857/Man-captures-astonishing-video-helicopter-airstrike-Syria-stands-metres-explosion.html#article-3447857

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by capip120(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
More bashing

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by capip120(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
[img][/img] finishing

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by NairaMinted: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
I make it a duty to read comments from readers on western news media.

Oh boy, are they losing the information war to an awoken citizenry! I can tell you that!

2 Likes

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
When the righteous (Vladimirovich Putin) are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked (AngloZionist Vampires) beareth rule, the people mourn. grin

Vladimirovich Putin - My beloved son in whom I am well pleased - Listen to me.

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of thy God - [Zoharariel Underscore Obatala], to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that I, the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth especially the AngloZionist Empire:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of Zoharariel Underscore Obatala. grin

Blessed shalt thou be in Russia, and blessed shalt thou be Syria.

Blessed shall be the bombs of the Russian Air Force, and the fruit of the Russian Army, the increase of thy Armour-Piercing Ammunitions, and the fleet of thy Naval infantry.

Blessed shall be thy armoury and thy store.

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest into Nigeria to sign Mutual Defense Treaty, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest back to Russia. grin

The Lord shall cause thine enemies [Obama, Merkel, Erdogan, Hollande, Al-Saud, Netanyahu & David Cameron] that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee with their overrated F35 & archaic B2Spirit, and shall flee before thee at the blast of the Russian S-400. grin

The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land of New York, Telaviv, London, Berlin, Paris, Ankara & Mecca which the Lord thy God has given thee for possession. grin

And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord - Putin Underscore Obatala ; and they shall be afraid of thee. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by capip120(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2016
NairaMinted:
I make it a duty to read comments from readers on western news media.

Oh boy, are they losing the information war to an awoken citizenry! I can tell you that!
They have become wiser now.
Vast majority of them know the game plans, which is to smear Russia. But now they are awoken to face reality.
Abeg where is Missy? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
capip120:

Abeg where is Missy? grin grin

You can never see her on a thread like this but when a Russian or Iranian Jet is shot down, then you will see her attacking the Russian progressives here on NL by asking questions & at the same time answering those questions. grin

She's prolly at the CIA's London station debriefing new ISIS recruits that are to be sent to the Syrian/Turkish border. grin

2 Likes

Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by Tkester: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

You can never see her on a thread like this but when a Russian or Iranian Jet is shot down, then you will see her attacking the Russian progressives here on NL by asking questions & at the same time answering those questions. grin

She's prolly at the CIA's London station debriefing new ISIS recruits that are to be sent to the Syrian/Turkish border. grin

She's a smelly c.unt
Re: How British and American Citizens Talked This Western Propaganda by capip120(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Zoharariel:

Spot on bro grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is Right Sweden Has Died, Don't Let This Happen To Your Country [VIDEO] / Russian Mod Accuses Israeli Military Of CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, To Supply S-300 / Is Elizabeth Warrens Kitchen Ttchotchke A Racist Artifact From The 20th Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.