Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (73236 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is she still hawking bread, on a part time basis?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Mexyz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
God really settle down pick this woman call ooo....

I just hope this fame and celebrity status she is now enjoying won't separate her from her home.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by vivavik(f): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! She looks gorgeous. Some pple go die of jealousy o, like the bad belle on the other thread of payporte. I'm happy for u jare. Levels done change.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by brilliant5(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Even ur village witches can't stop u wen its ur tym

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Sasuwa(f): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Today is my birthday, let me get some likes

15 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Profkomolafe(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eleda masun ..... Oya turn up.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by 1stluv(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
God 'o God...there isn't anything u cannot do ooo

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by daveP(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
(in terrific mood of prayer)

Baba dakun ranti mi o, remember me ojo nlo!!!
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by HisMajesty1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmn! Inspiring! She will still be in awe as to how her life has changed in the last three weeks.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
The funny thing is, I feel once plenty money starts rolling in. Members of her family would want to start managing her financial matters and endorsement.
Citing T Y Bello, is not has sincere has it seems!!!
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is a great turn around., may God listen to all our prayers . Grass2grace

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by demmykay: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oluwa jowo Ranti mi so rere, si iwe iranti kan mi. God please remember me for good and connect me to my destiny helpers
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by macapie20(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
God go soon pick my call

Btw I am new here
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Ndlistic(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by imakemoney: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
God pls check your missed call.
and pick my call oh God
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! Like play this is turning serious. I've always tot its a stunt ooo. This is becoming sweet. Now I can say am happy for her.

2 Likes

Perfectwazobia:
This one no be here again ooo. When baba God don answer your call nothing to worry about again. Destiny changed for the best finally for this lady.

I swear, when it's ur time, e dry be like Bollywood movie e
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by ladunliadi: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
The Agege bread seller !

Jumoke flow in millions, becomes brand ambassador for Payporte - http://9jahome.com.ng/2016/02/jumoke-flow-in-millions-becomes-brand-ambassador-for-payporte/

Who said you won't make it? We need more success stories
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by kaziblake(f): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Olajumoke going places.

God bless her hustle
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by ichommy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by HVILLE: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wa oooooo this girl don dey call baba God since but NA line busy but Baba God final pick this girl call, God come add Jara on top am which is called Grace and favor, na only Ola jumoke Waka come for this season film oooo, Make Baba God no forget me and pick my call NA beg i dey beg oooo
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by rheether(f): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now everybody wants to associate with Olajumoke.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Goridoe(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:
[size=14pt]Is she still hawking bread, on a part time basis?[/size]
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by macapie20(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
vivavik:
Wow! She looks gorgeous. Some pple go die of jealousy o, like the bad belle on the other thread of payporte. I'm happy for u jare. Levels done change.

Ya a fine gehlie ooo
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
olokeded:
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/olajum-jpg.71376/[/img]

The bank officially unveiled the woman of the moment as the bank brand ambassador today

In the bank statement they are so delighted and
inspired by Olajumoke, we’d love to move her forward.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photo-former-agege-bread-seller.html

And with this pic that husband don loose this chick grin

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by dabbyz(f): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Which kind luck nah!
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by saintkel(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
Today is my birthday, let me get some likes
Haba dear u didn't even tell me. God bless ur new age, grow in grace. Happy bufday
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by PeinDanzo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
The girl has no talent lyk buhari
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Cmeo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Of course I knew there is something up about Olajumoke this...!, bread seller that...!

It was just a marketing strategy well played out by TYBello and her crew. How can one explain all this news and contract signing without prior serious strategic behind the scene? From my experience, contracts negotiation, signing and the likes is not done at the pace these people are presenting Olajumoke case to us.

As a business person, I salute TYBello for her this 21st century strategic marketing plan cum business show.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Airfoce1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
I pray to God to push me in to The front camara of T Y bello amen
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Chinom(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stanbic IBTC dey find who dem go pay 5k to model for dem. Cheap article. Nigerians and false modesty. Nobody is wishing this girl bad. She will still reap from what mother luck has brought her way. But you guys should allow everyone to honestly express their opinion about what is going on about this girl.

A whole lot of negative, bad shyte was said about that Sudanese model that was discovered in her village. That did not stop her from being successful. However, I really don't know how far this girl will go. To me she lacks something.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.