Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked (3551 Views)

We Were Sacked by Gov Wike Because We Told him The Obvious Truth / WHY Service Chiefs Were Sacked / Reasons Service Chiefs Were Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chosen04(f): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
NIGERIA’S MEDIA CHIEFS SACKED BECAUSE OF INABILITY TO STOP RADIO BIAFRA

For their inability to match the technological superiority of Radio Biafra, Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari has sacked Nigeria’s Media Chiefs comprising Mr. Sola Omole of NTA, Ladan Salihu of FRCN, Sam Worlu of VON, Mike Omeri of NOA, Emeka Mba of NBC, and Ima Niboro of NAN.

Buhari, who voted billions of dollars to these government media outfits, was disappointed by the ineptitude and dismal performance of the various units mandated to stop Radio Biafra. At several occasions, these organizations boasted that they have effectively neutralized Radio Biafra and went to town partying for their phantom success. To their chagrin, Radio Biafra continued to broadcast to the entire humanity with more devastating and damaging evidences of structural deficiencies inherent in the British concoction called Nigeria.

Radio Biafra has been able to raise the consciousness of Biafrans as well as the International Community on the plight of Biafrans and provided incontrovertible evidence that Biafra consists of the present-day South-East, South-South (except Edo state), Igala in Kogi state, and Idoma in Benue state. The “divide-and-rule” strategy fashioned against Biafrans by the British and their Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba accomplices were effectively deconstructed and destroyed by the superior evidence, logic, and research undertaken by the Editorial Board of Radio Biafra.

Furthermore, Radio Biafra was used as a rallying point for Biafrans all over the world including those residing in various parts of Nigeria. Through the efforts of Radio Biafra, every Biafran has truly identified himself or herself as a Biafran and recognizes the supremacy of Chukwu Okike Abiama in all things. Radio Biafra was able to remove the scales of deceit planted by Yoruba-based Pentecostal Churches and their criminal tithing obsessions with which they cart away billions of Naira every week from Biafrans in Biafra and elsewhere in the world. Finally, Radio Biafra imparted into Biafrans, the unquenchable, unstoppable, irreversible, and irresistible quest for the restoration of the Nation of Biafra.

Considering these and many more monumental achievements of Radio Biafra and how hopelessly and helplessly these Nigeria’s major Media Outfits were, Buhari was left with no other option than to sack the Media Chiefs. Therefore, their sack is an empirical evidence that Radio Biafra has won the media war!!!......... By Mazi Clifford Iroanya. (Co- Spokesman of the Indigenous People of Biafra)
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by jay2pee(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Young03(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok oo
what next?
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haba! What's your source?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Iamlordgee(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thats why I like NL na here o for da see things.. I mean THINGS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by YourMrBoo: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Magical...
Thank God for my radio...
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chriskosherbal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oooh really.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
oga op I dnt mean to be personal hw come u knw all dis. hope u knw everi govt has a secret files dat contain classified info. anyway tel up more.

front page tinz again
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by cheruv: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Present day Nigeria reminds me of the crass ineptitude which characterized the most Serene State of Poland-Lithuania just before its partition by Russia, Austria and Prussia.
Cameroon, Benin and Chad are still eyeing Nigeria...and I'd not be surprised if their armies march in to effect the partitions of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2016
chosen04:

For their inability to match the technological superiority of Radio Biafra, Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari has sacked Nigeria’s Media Chiefs comprising Mr. Sola Omole of NTA, Ladan Salihu of FRCN, Sam Worlu of VON, Mike Omeri of NOA, Emeka Mba of NBC, and Ima Niboro of NAN.

Buhari, who voted billions of dollars to these government media outfits, was disappointed by the ineptitude and dismal performance of the various units mandated to stop Radio Biafra. At several occasions, these organizations boasted that they have effectively neutralized Radio Biafra and went to town partying for their phantom success. To their chagrin, Radio Biafra continued to broadcast to the entire humanity with more devastating and damaging evidences of structural deficiencies inherent in the British concoction called Nigeria.

Radio Biafra has been able to raise the consciousness of Biafrans as well as the International Community on the plight of Biafrans and provided incontrovertible evidence that Biafra consists of the present-day South-East, South-South (except Edo state), Igala in Kogi state, and Idoma in Benue state. The “divide-and-rule” strategy fashioned against Biafrans by the British and their Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba accomplices were effectively deconstructed and destroyed by the superior evidence, logic, and research undertaken by the Editorial Board of Radio Biafra.

Furthermore, Radio Biafra was used as a rallying point for Biafrans all over the world including those residing in various parts of Nigeria. Through the efforts of Radio Biafra, every Biafran has truly identified himself or herself as a Biafran and recognizes the supremacy of Chukwu Okike Abiama in all things. Radio Biafra was able to remove the scales of deceit planted by Yoruba-based Pentecostal Churches and their criminal tithing obsessions with which they cart away billions of Naira every week from Biafrans in Biafra and elsewhere in the world. Finally, Radio Biafra imparted into Biafrans, the unquenchable, unstoppable, irreversible, and irresistible quest for the restoration of the Nation of Biafra.

Considering these and many more monumental achievements of Radio Biafra and how hopelessly and helplessly these Nigeria’s major Media Outfits were, Buhari was left with no other option than to sack the Media Chiefs. Therefore, their sack is an empirical evidence that Radio Biafra has won the media war!!!......... By Mazi Clifford Iroanya. (Co- Spokesman of the Indigenous People of Biafra)
And the worthless dilector remains caged up in de zoo grin

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chinchum(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2016
dundee propaganda news, i can formulate and package bulllshit better than this, grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by YourMrBoo: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
chinchum:
dundee propaganda news, i can formulate and package bulllshit better than this, grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Yoruba's and empty chest beating....
You just a noise maker...
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Yyeske(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2016
OP, how many wraps you smoke this night?

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by love23a: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2016
They were sack for talking about 6 zones. It is against international law to talk about 6 zones

They were also involve in calling tinubu asiwaju. So they got their sack not been smart
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chosen04(f): 1:41am On Feb 16, 2016
chinchum:
.....Sorry, you sound like an APC Zombie Association member. Arent you?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chosen04(f): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
And the worthless dilector remains caged up in de zoo grin
.....But his message continue to be spread on Radio Biafra and other platforms? Btw, did you hear that he spoke from Zoo-niGERia Cage that is locked up just last week as reported by AFP?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chosen04(f): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2016
love23a:
They were sack for talking about 6 zones. It is against international law to talk about 6 zones

They were also involve in calling tinubu asiwaju. So they got their sack not been smart
.....Classic!
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by lonelydora: 5:26am On Feb 16, 2016
source?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2016
chosen04:
.....But his message continue to be spread on Radio Biafra and other platforms? Btw, did you hear that he spoke from Zoo-niGERia Cage that is locked up just last week as reported by AFP?
yeah i heard. still an animal locked up in the 'zoo' cage, not to be let out till he is tamed. We cant afford to have wild animals running around in our zoo grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by 912(m): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Every night when people are sleeping IPOB youths will be going up and down creating threads on nairaland.

Reminds me of the Bible's teaching that says, after the master had finished sowing good seeds the evil one came at night to sow bad seeds among the wheat. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by jay2pee(m): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by ziccoit: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2016
You have to be genetically programmed to be stupid to believe this trash called news. What are these people taking us for? In fact, I'm furious at the content of stupidity of whoever the writer of this news. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Dahveydson(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Any idiot with Internet these days can stay in their house, formulate stupid write up and paste it on Nairaland.

I guess the DG for TeTFund and NEPAD were also sacked because of radio biafra.

Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by ionsman: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Lol......These people always tryna make themselves important. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2016
okgrin
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by haconjy(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2016
hummm
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by femidejulius(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2016
You must be high on something if you think the Federal Government of Nigeria that has since captured and caged Kanu in a zoo is dt disturbed by the Biafra Radio.

Even Kanu now know that the government of Nigeria is so powerful than he ever imagined.

These people were sacked because the government can sack them. You don't need to bring the Kanu issue up to justify anything. U once threatened the government by giving her ultimatum to release Nnamdi Kanu. Nothing has happened since, save for the occasional business halts in parts of the South Eastern Nigeria that affects you guys negatively much more than it will affect any other person.

One Nigeria...I support regional autonomy

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Oche211(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Girl u sabi lie. U deserve an OSCAR AWARD for this lie.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2016
chosen04:

another ineffectual boffon..ipob reasoning orientation..dream on
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by abumeinben(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm a Nigerian, and this might be my first comment on the IPOB struggle.

Whatever the IPOB are fighting for, remember North and South Korea, East and West Germany, South and North Sudan.

The agitating cry for "Pharaoh, let my people go" is usually sweet at start. However, what happens thereafter is totally unpredictable! (Even the Israelites that God in his almightiness promised them the best land in their time, we all know that only a few out of millions made it there).

Just like someone said, "the Enugus don't seem to agree with the Anambras, and the Eboyis are considered inferior tribe and hence are associated with. And these people, with internal friction, are ranting to go solo.

I love the igbos agitation for freedom, how I wish this agitation was beamed on national revolution, just like it happened in Egypt and Tunisia.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by chosen04(f): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2016
abumeinben:
I'm a Nigerian, and this might be my first comment on the IPOB struggle.

Whatever the IPOB are fighting for, remember North and South Korea, East and West Germany, South and North Sudan.

The agitating cry for "Pharaoh, let my people go" is usually sweet at start. However, what happens thereafter is totally unpredictable! (Even the Israelites that God in his almightiness promised them the best land in their time, we all know that only a few out of millions made it there).

Just like someone said, "the Enugus don't seem to agree with the Anambras, and the Eboyis are considered inferior tribe and hence are associated with. And these people, with internal friction, are ranting to go solo.

I love the igbos agitation for freedom, how I wish this agitation was beamed on national revolution, just like it happened in Egypt and Tunisia.
You write like someone that slept on a MAT. Remember that MATs are used for wrapping the corpse of people from the axis that talk like you.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked by akinyeleaa: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Lmao, this people sabi give themselves hope ehn.
Radio Biafra wey dem lock the director up already
The one wey funny pass na when dem say one sluiter abi na slut sef from UK don carry PMB go hague
I guess he sacked nafdac boss to, cos he has been providing food and drugs to Biafrans abi, awon arindin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video/photos: Army Maltreats A Lady For Joining Their Cadet Force / Aregbesola Names All Tertiary Institutions In Osun State After Personalities / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Receives Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.