Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos (2956 Views)

Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by metronaija: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
This Oyibo man was spotted buying Akara somewhere in Lagos this evening. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-oyibo-man-seen-buying-akara-in.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
lol that syrian man wey hunger don strike grin

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by SolexxBarry(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its like dis guy was brought up in here,he fit knw d area pass area boys sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
U b mumu! That one look like whity, to u? That na chinko (asian)

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Looks more like Lebanese construction worker to me
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
So what? all I see is a non Nigerian trying to have best of his time while here by exploring our culturE.
Not all those Nigerians that will be gone for just 1 year and start forming expatriate in their own Country.
- for the record, i don't like akara even though I be yooba

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by chriskosherbal(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Of course he has to eat.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Its like dis guy was brought up in here,he fit knw d area pass area boys sef grin grin
I actually loled at this
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
metronaija:
This Oyibo man was spotted buying Akara somewhere in Lagos this evening. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-oyibo-man-seen-buying-akara-in.html

cc: lalasticlala

You people suffer from an acute inferiority complex. It would have been funny, if it wasn't so so sad!

Pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by peacengine(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Na Chinese hungry man

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Se man pikin no go eat undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Grinch:
U b mumu! That one look like whity, to u? That na chinko (asian)
Chinko wey dey find akara and agege bread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2016
enieme:
So what? all I see is a non Nigerian trying to have best of his time while here by exploring our culturE.
Not all those Nigerians that will be gone for just 1 year and start forming expatriate in their own Country.
- for the record, i don't like akara even though I be yooba

I LIKE YOUR SHOUT OUT. THE WHITE MAN IS 'god' TO THOSE BLACKS WHO WORSHIP THEM. NO WHITE MAN GIVES A DAMN IF HE SEES YOU PATRONIZING A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT IN YANKEE.

Infact my new found 'NOT LIVING A FAKE LIFE SISTER'. You need to read my not long ago write up TITLED: "What?..............OMG!"

CHECK MY PROFILE ITS THERE..................ITS ALSO HILLARIOUS THOUGH LONG BUT FULL OF FACTS.

One of the Nigerian disease is INFERIORITY COMPLEX............what is the big deal about a whiteman buying accara?

THINK ABOUT IT: If you are a guest in a foreign land do you force your own tradition down their throat or you humble yourself to learning theirs............e.g you are yoruba posted to the North of Hausa........what do you do if not learn the Hause language. THE WHITES DIDNT DO THAT.................THE SEE US AS NOTHING BUT MOSTLY GLORIFIED BABOONS THEY CANT EXTERMINATE IF NOT THEY WOULD HAVE ERASED US LONG AGO.

In reality aint we mostly glorified BABOONS for embracing all the sickness of the white culture and not HIS TECHNOLOGY............AND ALL GOOD ATTRIBUTES OF THEIRS.

The richness in our cultures we throw away............pls tell me what WIZ KID and CO blaber about into peoples ears..............SICK AMERICAN CULTURE............YET WE ARE SO DOGGED AT IT THAT WE EVEN FEEL WE ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE IN JUST BEING SILLY .

Am not an Africanist or Racist. Am just someone who loves telling the TRUTH.

Akara ko Kosai ne!!!

CHECK THIS PIX OUT AND MAKE A SENSE FROM IT......................OPEN IS PORTRAYING HALF NUDE AND BEING PROUD OF AN UNFOUNDED CULTURE WHILE THE OTHER WOMAN CRYING IS IN THE NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL ATTIRE ALL COVERED LOOKING RESPONSIBLE. IMAGINE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY YOU DRESS HALF NUDE FOR ALL THE MEN TO HAVE A LOOK OF WHAT SHOULD BELONG TO YOUR HUSBAND ALONE. SO MUCH FOR LIVING A FAKE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by pussyeater(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2016
vicstar:
lol that syrian man wey hunger don strike grin
Walahi u talk my mind...
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I LIKE YOUR SHOUT OUT. THE WHITE MAN IS 'god' TO THOSE BLACKS WHO WORSHIP THEM. NO WHITE MAN GIVES A DAMN IF HE SEES YOU PATRONIZING A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT IN YANKEE.

Infact my new found 'NOT LIVING A FAKE LIFE SISTER'. You need to read my not long ago write up TITLED: "What?..............OMG!"

CHECK MY PROFILE ITS THERE..................ITS ALSO HILLARIOUS THOUGH LONG BUT FULL OF FACTS.

One of the Nigerian disease is INFERIORITY COMPLEX............what is the big deal about a whiteman buying accara?

THINK ABOUT IT: If you are a guest in a foreign land do you force your own tradition down their throat or you humble yourself to learning theirs............e.g you are yoruba posted to the North of Hausa........what do you do if not learn the Hause language. THE WHITES DIDNT DO THAT.................THE SEE US AS NOTHING BUT MOSTLY GLORIFIED BABOONS THEY CANT EXTERMINATE IF NOT THEY WOULD HAVE ERASED US LONG AGO.

In reality aint we mostly glorified BABOONS for embracing all the sickness of the white culture and not HIS TECHNOLOGY............AND ALL GOOD ATTRIBUTES OF THEIRS.

The richness in our cultures we throw away............pls tell me what WIZ KID and CO blaber about into peoples ears..............SICK AMERICAN CULTURE............YET WE ARE SO DOGGED AT IT THAT WE EVEN FEEL WE ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE IN JUST BEING SILLY .

Am not an Africanist or Racist. Am just someone who loves telling the TRUTH.

Akara ko Kosai ne!!!

CHECK THIS PIX OUT AND MAKE A SENSE FROM IT......................OPEN IS PORTRAYING HALF NUDE AND BEING PROUD OF AN UNFOUNDED CULTURE WHILE THE OTHER WOMAN CRYING IS IN THE NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL ATTIRE ALL COVERED LOOKING RESPONSIBLE. IMAGINE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY YOU DRESS HALF NUDE FOR ALL THE MEN TO HAVE A LOOK OF WHAT SHOULD BELONG TO YOUR HUSBAND ALONE. SO MUCH FOR LIVING A FAKE LIFE.
got u bro, but u shouldn't work urself up on it way too much. And stop typing in capitAl letters.
Asians are almost as underdeveloped as us, but the difference is they value their culture so much and white men coming to their country have no choice but to behave like them.
We are the ones who aren't proud of our culture; we tend to look up to those who look down on us.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Henry240:

You people suffer from an acute inferiority complex. It would have been funny, if it wasn't so so sad!

Pathetic.
Don't mind them. they probably just loblove being treated as the lowly
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
shey make him no eat ni
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by diamondpaul(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol,shey na dat one u see i have one witty old lukng in our axis here,at adura area after salolo stop in lagos.shes always on our ankara dres from up to down d only prob is;have never see her talk shes always carryin her palm oil keg whil wakng.lol
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Nuffin special
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by justmenoni: 4:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Op where is the oyinbo man?
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by vickkyruby(f): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2016
What's special about this?
Re: PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
vickkyruby:
What's special about this?
That's what I'm wonderin'

(1) (Reply)

Fried Rice Is Better Than Jollof. Why Are People Always Crazy About Jollof? / How To Make Yogurt At Home With Your Milk Powder / White Moin-moin(ekuru) Serve With Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.