Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment (1829 Views)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by mfaith(f): 4:39am On Feb 16, 2016
In his second statement from him, he confessed his main reasons, click link for full detail(pic) http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/news/134-why-najatu-muhammad-rejects-buhari-s-appointment-becomes-first-person-to-do-so
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by Sparklequeen(f): 4:53am On Feb 16, 2016
No pictures why

Najatu Muhammad have become the first Nigerian to reject appointment from president Buhari.
In a newspaper advert, she wrote:
Re: Federal Ministry of Education.Reconstitution of the Governing Councils of 12 federal Universities.
I, Najatu Muhammad wishes to thank you so much for considering me worthy of being appointed the chairperson of Dutse Federal University. It’s however, unfortunate that I was not consulted before the announcement in the media. I also regret that I have to use the same medium to announce that I can’t accept the appointment for some personal reasons. I will however, remain an ardent supporter of President Buhari in his effort in charting a new course for this country. A course that we pray will put this country back on the path of progress. I will also continue to support the president’s fight against corruption and other ills of this country. My unflinching support for the President will remain for Allah’s sake and country. I pray that Allah will continue to guide and protect our President.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thank you
Najatu Muhammad
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/najatu-muhammad-reject-buharis.html
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by banki(m): 5:22am On Feb 16, 2016
PROF IS A WOMAN NOT A MAN
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by nnachukz(m): 5:45am On Feb 16, 2016
My unflinching support for the President will remain for Allah’s sake and country. The bolded is his only reason for still supporting bubu. Bubu has disappointed even many of his supporters but they won't publicly accept that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by Justiyke4u: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Why did they not inform her before the announcement? Not all persons are thrilled with political appointments though

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by mfaith(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Appointment do not thrill some persons.Good for democracy
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by Toosure70: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2016
no thief will like to walk with baba.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by cupidhero(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2016
I know say i no sabi English but whoever wrote that letter deserves to be sacked, I Cupidhero "wishes"
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmwink
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by mfaith(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2016
cupidhero:
I know say i no sabi English but whoever wrote that letter deserves to be sacked, I Cupidhero "wishes"
Abi
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by mfaith(f): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Toosure70:

Can we say that this man mean no good
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by mfaith(f): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Toosure70:

Can we say that this man meant no good
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by Nbote(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2016
So most of these appointments were done without asking their consent first. ... Little wonder dey don't seem prepared enof
Re: Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment by Mynd44: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016

(1)

Live Pics: Nigeria Polce In Uyo Sharing Money They Extorted From Drivers / Photos : President Buhari's Daughter Fatima At Her Wedding / Nigerdelta Elites :we Support Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.