Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (28554 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Caseless: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2016
BaddieKay:
All I see is a source said this and said that....1trillion nobi small money oH.They had 1 Trillion and Federal roads are death traps?That's wickedness if true
kiss kiss
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Caseless: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Where's angelberry?
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
simpleseyi:

The prison tailor has taken her body measurement, her new uniform will be sown soon. Since Mama Piss does not want to take food to her husband in prison, I think her husband will not mind taking food to her in prison. Protesters and supporters of corruption can start organizing protests and rallies, the NPF is already preparing for them.

And i trust the NPF. kill them for nothing.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by rocoh(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
NOISE
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by erusen: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2016
kuuljay:
This is going to be very interesting. She forsaw her future during the campaign grin grin grin grin
that your baby is very ugly oh
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ademega(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
ayam not surprise
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by koboko69: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
helpee:
This is becoming nauseating. Everyday we are just kept busy with EFCC stories while the economy is nosediving. Ironically, it is a PDP senator in the name of BEN BRUCE that is trying to lead the economic revolution or at least a semblance of it. I wonder why people are not tired of all these charade everyday . The dss started with kashamu laying siege on his house for days and he is still senator till date. several cases followed since then practically everyday and till date not a single conviction has been achieved and youths that are mainly affected by this economic shutdown will come here and start saying they must vomit some stupid yams. There is no law yet in Nigeria that says parties must disclose their source of campaign funds so which one is this that EFCC want to know the source of PDP campaign money. Who will probe the source of APC campaign fund? This is what morsi and his islamic party was busy doing in Egypt and the rest they say is history. Pls, Buhari, save the future of Nigerian youths. we know you are too old and may no longer care about tomorrow but please, support BEN BRUCE to lead economic revolution for nigeria and put a stop to all these propaganda and media fight against corruption that is so far ineffective as reflected in the BUDGET OF YAMS prepared under your nose, , SHAMELESSLY PRESENTED BY YOU ONLY TO BE STOLEN BY YOU SIR. This my president is the height of corruption
[/s]

Evacuate from the Zoo ... Its not by force to remain there. You can go to Somalia, Lybia or Iraq. Who cares?
Ben Bruce can become Biafra president...no one gives a hoot as u are his target audience. U guys a gradually leaving Kanu to his fate!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2016
More drama coming. Deris God.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ibietela2(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2016
[b]
helpee:
This is becoming nauseating. Everyday we are just kept busy with EFCC stories while the economy is nosediving. Ironically, it is a PDP senator in the name of BEN BRUCE that is trying to lead the economic revolution or at least a semblance of it. I wonder why people are not tired of all these charade everyday . The dss started with kashamu laying siege on his house for days and he is still senator till date. several cases followed since then practically everyday and till date not a single conviction has been achieved and youths that are mainly affected by this economic shutdown will come here and start saying they must vomit some stupid yams. There is no law yet in Nigeria that says parties must disclose their source of campaign funds so which one is this that EFCC want to know the source of PDP campaign money. Who will probe the source of APC campaign fund? This is what morsi and his islamic party was busy doing in Egypt and the rest they say is history. Pls, Buhari, save the future of Nigerian youths. we know you are too old and may no longer care about tomorrow but please, support BEN BRUCE to lead economic revolution for nigeria and put a stop to all these propaganda and media fight against corruption that is so far ineffective as reflected in the BUDGET OF YAMS prepared under your nose, , SHAMELESSLY PRESENTED BY YOU ONLY TO BE STOLEN BY YOU SIR. This my president is the height of corruption
[/b]
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Alaanyihaji(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Mama Peace there's fire on the mountain. I hope say no be only u waka come o. Inform your fellow widows.
I laugh tire, you're a naughty girl!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by AngryNigerian(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
helpee:

If only they have an "audioscopic" ear to hear us out!!! All my efforts @ raising a farm is falling apart bcause of inaccessibility of funds!!!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ibietela2(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
simpleseyi:

The prison tailor has taken her body measurement, her new uniform will be sown soon. Since Mama Piss does not want to take food to her husband in prison, I think her husband will not mind taking food to her in prison. Protesters and supporters of corruption can start organizing protests and rallies, the NPF is already preparing for them.

And this nonsense is coming from a supposed EDUCATED HUMAN

2 Likes

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by dokunbam(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Chai

daris godu o

Buhari daris godu o
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ibietela2(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Caseless:
Magu should initiate another request to Arase so he could ask Interpol to extradite this amnesty criminal called kingsley kuku.

Can you help me provide link to interpol website were that wanted criminal is listed?
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Jacko1(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari buwalahari you are just circling round jonathan lik a shark taking snippets here and der making him dizzy... Do not rewrite history.... No past president has ever been probed abi is jonathan not covered by immunity. Why dont you probe turai yar adua.... Abacha family... Babangida.... Obasanjo.... You are digging ur pit. Dizzying nigerians but trust me the moment you strike at jonathan.... The backlash go fear u
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by macarson2k(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Which one is EFCC may go after her. When will they go after her? I think no evidence yet.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by PeinDanzo(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
themall:
More drama coming. Deris God.

U might receive sense today
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Caseless: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
ibietela2:

Can you help me provide link to interpol website were that wanted criminal is listed?
I know Interpol head in Nigeria acknowledged the receipt of a letter from IGP to return some wanted Nigerians back home. I'm hoping kuku is among them.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Lionsclaw: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2016
There is no case here. Efcc just show how they are now sulking in failure to nail GEJ

They did not say 1trillion that was discovered to be missing. But 1trillion used for campaign.

The richest man in Africa is a nigerian. Pdp as at the time was comprised of billionaires and raising 1 trillion would not a big deal.

However if they raise a case againat pdp campaign fund then they should raise an equal case against apc campaign funds

Efcc funny ppl poking nose into pdp monies while apc is not noticed
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by AngryNigerian(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Mama Peace there's fire on the mountain. I hope say no be only u waka come o. Inform your fellow widows.

Lol...u r a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by AngryNigerian(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
SamJed:
Hmm news to distract us from budget...all the ones efcc has been going after have they achieved anything Dokpesi, diezani, metuh even dasuki sef everything just dey end like dat...abeg make i hear word...no dey distract us from una budget of yams

Gbammm! They want to feed us with indomie!

My Uncle went to APC Presidential Primaries,& came back...still in shock!! Atiku, Rochas, Rotimi, etc were the leading spenders!!! But nobody'll ask questions o

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Jabioro: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Let them do what are they waiting for ? EFCC should prepared for her kind of grammar,because her details will be hilarious.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by unikprince(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Wrong calculation, it was 500Trillion USD that was used for the election. Clap for APshit grin
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by GANJAFARMER: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Stories to keep zombies like demdem happy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by sarutobie(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I used to think being a president in Nigeria was a tough job..not until now. I have come to realise it is actually easy to hypnotize the majority of Nigerians(both the learned and not-so-learned)...it is easy to divert their attention,if you have the right tools and know how to use them..
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by lagdmark(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Mama Peacce nor hold any political position oh. APC just using probe to distract Nigerians. SMH
Ordinary to prepare budget dem no fit, everyday dem dey collect big problems on top without solutions

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2016
More owambe for d zombies. . At d rate dem dey go una go soon rotund. .
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2016
I need to join EFCC now
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Mama Peacce nor hold any political position oh. APC just using probe to distract Nigerians. SMH

Calm down
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2016
lagdmark:

Ordinary to prepare budget dem no fit, everyday dem dey collect big problems on top without solutions
I tire for dem o
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I need to join EFCC now
You are FREE. Go ahead.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

You are FREE. Go ahead.
you will be my first target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya / Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President / Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.