Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) (63305 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Revolva(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
She go don turn olosho for lagos u can't gether
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
The person she swindled has petitioned the EFCC, that is why they are going after her.

DEXTROVERT:
they leave someone who stole in DOLLARS and chase Auntie Seki who borrowed maybe 50k, she's just hustling

pls Catch OBJ, Amaechi, Tompolo first
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by MCzubby247(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
kilokeys:
I can go to jail for her grin
Bruno mars
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by MCzubby247(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef.... OP What do you mean by "pretty". Without sounding stereotypical, they are the "contractors".
THIEVES ARE NEVER PRETTY. You don't steal from the vulnerables to maintain your beauty, ask alison maduekwe.
Cc; wailers are pretty thieves.
The truth has spoken!
she might not have stole but forgery
probably America passport she issue person
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by hokafor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
I saw the lady and tompolo celebtating their val
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by diva90: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Complexion: fair

How??
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
I know this girl

she is not a thief

its a family problem

shes a very bright, intelligent girl
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by stubbornman(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

Of course you will protect her
That is the motto of IPOB
Protect and support the corrupt at all costs
Oga wetin dey worry you nah
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
how can efcc say they want her yet they didnt state her crime
useless nation
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
how can efcc say they want her yet they didnt state her crime

useless nation
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
I know her brother

he has always been a lazy loser right from secondary school

fine boy but no sense

the only thing he was good it was to do usher at church
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
see her brother

lazy f00l

who wants to destroy his younger sister who has been the only one there for him

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
and his useless mother

like mother like son

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by dtruseeker(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
maryam6:
Na she born me sefgrin
lol
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by bibijay123(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
koikoi2:
EFCC is mad. That girl is in my house. I even proposed to her on d 14th. Nothing will make me hand her over except dey give me #150 billion.

Oga your attention is needed at our station oo grin don't worry when you get to our station you will find out your offence
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by toggy: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
they leave someone who stole in DOLLARS and chase Auntie Seki who borrowed maybe 50k, she's just hustling

pls Catch OBJ, Amaechi, Tompolo first

the issue is purely family matter. EFCC should do more, please declare some past Governors wanted and some past ministers. we are counting on you (EFCC) to be more dutiful because the country is seriously in a mess. God bless you and whoever is trying to truncate your investigations holy ghost fire!
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by 100Cents: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Wallai if i c dis babe i go hide her 4 ma house. Efcc dey crase? Warafuq

Even EFCC official go do as you do..
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
As an honourable member of #TeamPrettyGirls.....forgive her and let her go,she will sin no more.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by herald9: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Those pretty, dazzling eyes,
Isn't truly a window to your soul... sad
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by herald9: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
onila:
see her brother

lazy f00l

who wants to destroy his younger sister who has been the only one there for him
He hit you and ran away ba? Take heart ♥
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
try nolly wood one who look like her
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
herald9:

He hit you and ran away ba? Take heart ♥
i cant mess with that loser
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Psylas(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

and who told you that I'm an IPOB?

you are just sillly
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by mark3009(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okijajuju1:
If I see her, I will "INTERROGATE" her properly.. wink

Then call the EFCC when I am done and collect the reward money. grin
Bros which kind interrogation u wan do hope no be the one wey she go lie down for bed?
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by herald9: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
onila:
i cant mess with that loser
And how did you know he's a loser when you didn't play in his team?
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by excel4us: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:

what brought about ipob in this matter? hate for igbos wount stop.God help us
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by onila(f): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
herald9:

And how did you know he's a loser when you didn't play in his team?
hes 30 with no degree
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
see as she resemble jackie of ghana

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by herald9: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
onila:
hes 30 with no degree
grin
Dash him 30 degrees na
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=alphaconde post=42969024]Its heartbreaking to see beautiful and innocent looking people steal..
It is not the external qualities that dictate one's conducts and actions but the internal (a k a character).
This lady appears to be beautiful structurally but her mind which makes a quality woman is full of dirts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.