Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again (1670 Views)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Fuel Scarcity Hits #IStandWithBuhari Car (pics) / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by idupaul: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Another round of fuel scarcity is once again threatening to slow down activities in Nigeria commercial nerve city .. Please can we we use this thread to give feedback on the situation in various parts of Lagos and why it's so..

Source. .fuel queue

1 Like

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2016
idupaul:
Another round of fuel scarcity is once again threatening to slow down activities in Nigeria commercial nerve city .. Please can we we use this thread to give feedback on the situation in various parts of Lagos and why it's so..

Source. .fuel queue
Started noticing yesterday evening, i wonder what the excuse is this time around

3 Likes

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by NavierStokes(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
The same situation in port harcourt
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by BENZINA(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Blame Gej ?
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2016
"In Dbanjs voice" its GEJ again!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by K9blunt(f): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes I spent 45 minutes waiting to buy fuel from the filling station around yaba last night. It wasn't funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by idupaul: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
K9blunt:
Yes I spent 45 minutes waiting to buy fuel from the filling station around yaba last night. It wasn't funny at all.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by ishiamu(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
NavierStokes:
The same situation in port harcourt

Happening in Aba since Friday said fuel tanker drivers are on strike.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by NavierStokes(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
ishiamu:

Happening in Aba since Friday said fuel tanker drivers are on strike.

Ah okay, because i noticed the ongoing panic buying around town.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by ishiamu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
NavierStokes:

Ah okay, because i noticed the ongoing panic buying around town.

2 earl for this from this administration
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by NavierStokes(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
ishiamu:

2 earl for this from this administration

Lets hope this fuel issue is an exception rather than the norm.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Trut(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
A litre of fuel in Aba is N150.

1 Like

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by sanandreas(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
so much hardship is meted on the citizenry yet the government care less. it was'nt like this few years ago. The ineptitude of the government is gross.

3 Likes

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
It's gradually building iin Abuja tho kinda mild.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Pavarottii(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Change.

1 Like

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Dakad: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Not only Lagos. I drove pass about 7 filling stations in Port Harcourt this morning they were under lock and key. I learnt that the few ones that sell, do sell well above 120. I just don't get this. Since the beginning of the tenure of this present administration, we never had a full month without fuel scarcity. If they choose to remove subsidy, it should be total rather than still compelling marketers to sell at fixed price. We will keep having this stupid reoccurrence

1 Like

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by hinwazaka: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
2 fuel stations can not sum up the generality of the situation. Haven't you learnt anything from the silly incompetent lawyers that handled APC's case at the supreme courts
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Cyberknight: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Saw queues in Gbagada along the expressway on my way to the airport this morning. Total at Oshodi closed. In my experience, Total is usually the first to close up shop once things start to go wrong.

1 Like

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by BushidoBlue(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
"In Dbanjs voice" its GEJ again!!!

Na Don Baba J!!!!

Na wa oooo

Jonathan why!!!!!

!!!!!!

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by Emekamex(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Awaiting Lai's excuse this time around.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by ElCule: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:

Started noticing yesterday evening, i wonder what the excuse is this time around
It's that Ijaw fisherman again.
Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by gorecwears(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Their is fire on the mountain in this country, the earlier we hold this politicians accountable, the better for us. Let the sycophants keep seeing all is well or blaming Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Round Of Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Again by WATCHOVER(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Even in Benin Total filling station wire Rd, Benin city. didn't sell

(1) (Reply)

Broda Ayo Fayose Has No HND Cert. / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Embarks On A Discrete Project Tour (photos) / For You To Have A Better Tomorrow You Must Destroy Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.