Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Create An Online Course - A Technical Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Online Course - A Technical Guide (564 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Must Read: Premium Course: A-Z Blogging Guide / How Do I Create An Interactive Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Online Course - A Technical Guide by neheeforum: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Course Description

Never feel confused about the technical side of course creation again!

Take this course and follow me step-by-step through the entire course creation process.

Udemy has strict guidelines when it comes to camera and audio quality – make sure you get it right the first time and don’t have to re-record your entire course!

Here are some of the things you will know by the end of this short course:

The right settings you should be using for audio and video
The right way to record audio and video separately
How to organise your takes and prevent lost footage
How to effortlessly sync your audio and video
How to improve your audio with EQ and compression
The best software to use for audio and video
How to set up your lights and microphone for the bets results
How to upload all of your videos to Udemy in seconds
The best way to record your screen (and the accompanying voice over)

I’ve created a few popular Udemy courses, and other courses/videos before that. Over time I’ve refined my own course creation process to prevent mistakes and get everything done as efficiently as possible.

The first time you create your own course you will undoubtedly make mistakes. Footage or audio gets lost, takes are poorly organised, or you record with the wrong settings and have to go back and re-record it all!

I want to help you prevent these mistakes. Sure, you will still make a few mistakes. But after taking this course you will make a whole lot less!

What are the requirements?

A willingness to learn!
Video recording equipment
Some form of microphone
A computer/laptop

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 18 lectures and 1 hour of content!
Create videos or an online course
Record your screen and (and the accompanying voice over)
Know the best methods for recording audio and video
See an example of the ideal lighting and microphone setup for a talking head video
Know the correct settings to use when recording audio and video
Perfectly sync audio and video in editing
Apply basic EQ & Compression to your audio
Prevent mistakes that occur from lack of experience
Know the quickest way to export videos and upload them to Udemy
Organise takes to prevent confusion and loss of footage

What is the target audience?

Anyone who wants to create online videos
Anyone who has not created an online course before
Anyone who has created a course or online videos but doesn't feel fully comfortable with the technical aspects

C.all me now 08069829245 for full details and how to get the video tutorial

To your success
Nehemiah A. Webking

Re: How To Create An Online Course - A Technical Guide by charsobodo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sorry your marketing approach is poor! Pls try a new method.

(1) (Reply)

Admin Needed At Www.abovenaija.com / The Best Google Adsense Alternative / OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.