Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) (24390 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Afrocandy Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Popular UK based socialite Yetunde Bustline Oduwole, who had a dramatic break up with Yoruba actor, BabaT something in 2015, has obviously moved on. She celebrated her 45th birthday in Sunday February 14, with family and few friends.

See more photos and what Yetunde wrote below:

Another year, another new song...amidst the whirlwind and in the eye of the storm, God stormed the battle ground for me; fought the wars for my sake and made me a pillar of fire in the eye of the enemies!

Each time I add another year; I marvel at God's love for me. Sparing my life means there's still hope for me! My mouth is filled with so much testimonies that I cannot begin to list...I am the living proof that the love of God is real!

My joy is sooooooo full!
Happy Birthday to me and to all my birthday mates across the world who share this special day of love with me.

A happy Valentine's day to you... you....and you! I love you all! Let's make love and not war....let's love and not loathe xx ❤��

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/big-girl-yetunde-bustline-turns-45.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why does this seat feel like somebody pee'd on it?
INTROVERT! Come and take your seat o. I'm a gentleman; I'll stand instead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wish u wah u wish ursef
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin cry cry baby is 45.....look for a Nice man older than you who would give you peace and leave chewing gum boys for LAWMA. Happy birthday dear.by the way she looks fabulous

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Naff24(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
U are too greedy @op,why most u rush to FTC na...habah lipsrsealed
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by layuns(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one.. Wishing her many more return
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sorry o, but if a woman's name be "bustline", she suppose post picture wey go confirm whether or not she deserve the name. I no see any bustline here na........... grin

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday mama, BTW is she older than baba T?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Vyolet(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
So the woman is this old, but why did baba tee dump her?
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Ewatomi26(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
I love the part that says " Am 18 with 27 years experience". Happy Birthday to you ma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by DICKtator: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Old mama youngie

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Sugahylz(f): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't even know her. Happy bday ma'am.
I like the "I am 18 with 27 years experience" tin cool

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
ok
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
dats kul!
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by adekennis(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is this not the woman crying like a baby on youtube few months back after Baba Tee bust the punnnany? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided see enough saclux paint for person face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Gracito(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls who is she? We don't know her down here.

Anyway happy birthday ma
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Dexema(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
45yr old bustline, many more busty years.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
G
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:

grin
Na by force to fine naa!

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by iswallker(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
bursted... grin
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
As in e go paint ma imaginary bungallow remain one drum selfundecided
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by happney65: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
I like Baba T...As an Igbori boy..He fuckkkked her seriously,lied to her,Chop her Money,come still dump her ass..Good for her..Nonsense Woman.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bustline undecided
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
happney65:
I like Baba T...As an Igbori boy..He fuckkkked her seriously,lied to her,Chop her Money,come still dump her ass..Good for her..Nonsense Woman.. grin

What's good there?

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by skedemi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
happy birthday oo
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is that a necklace or dog chain shocked
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by Aremuagan144(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Y I know be d person way she met dat Baba tee na mumu dis babe better pass girls of now adays dat tucked around with dere pussy like say den be dog ....
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by solasalako(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Aremuagan144:
Y I know be d person way she met dat Baba tee na mumu dis babe better pass girls of now adays dat tucked around with dere pussy like say den be dog ....
grin
Re: Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) by obontami: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
When better boys wey go fuccck you wella dey here. You go dey carry give that napkin-wearing and ugly-looking gold-digging baba tee.

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.